Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was in the police as I once saw a vlog long time ago where he was either coming or going to work and he had black trousers white shirt and those button shoulder epaulette things with nothing on them....then again he could have been security at Morrisons or similar.

Reactions: 4
Maybe he's a PCSO or works in police admin rather than being an on the beat police officer?

Reactions: 1
If he's working with visit orlando wont' they expect vlogs from the trip? Means Del might have to do some editing and stop pretending there life is so full and dramatic that he doesnt have time to.

. View attachment 1252405View attachment 1252408

Wow...bit passive aggressive. Agree with the question asker though. If it helps Del to edit then why doesn't he finish them? The short answer would have been our Travel vlogs are the only ones that get any half decent views so after that we can't be arsed. Also what has 'happened to them' between the Barbados trip and this trip?
The what happened to them thing pisses me off.

I’m sure way before their Barbados trip, Del kept posting cryptic messages about something that had been going on, that all would come out, and then… nothing. Not a peep.

Next they’re in Barbados, wedding blah blah. So now she’s saying something happened to them AFTER Barbados? As well as the mystery thing that happened before?

Must be the unluckiest couple in Britain. Either that or massive bullshitters who forget the yarns they’ve spun and are constantly trying to worm their way out of questioning with lame excuses.

Reactions: 2
What makes you think he’s a cop? Whatever he does he isn’t retired. I know it’s in the public service and I know he’s definitely not retired.
A picture posted by the infamous ‘Sean’ (from their previous blogs) on his own Twitter profile, showing his mate Del getting an award / commendation. Dressed in police uniform, being awarded it by another policeman, with the certificate stating his name so definitely him.

It really is remarkable how someone suddenly needs DAS despite years of trips post PTSD diagnosis (apparently). It’s also equally remarkable he makes out how tough things have been for them, yet I’m sure if random people were shown what he puts out, they would not think he has a world of troubles. I guess it “comes and goes”, and I wager would come on when the holiday ends….what are the chances?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s is a lot worse happening in the world these two think they are the worse next there would set up a go fund me page , poor hard working charity giver and poor thing has PDSD blah blah blah

Do you know him personally ? Anything to share
No I don’t know him personally just heard through the grapevine

A picture posted by the infamous ‘Sean’ (from their previous blogs) on his own Twitter profile, showing his mate Del getting an award / commendation. Dressed in police uniform, being awarded it by another policeman, with the certificate stating his name so definitely him.
Well if he is definitely a cop then he’s also definitely conning the tax payer…..no better than a benefit fraudster. Maybe someone should drop him in it

Last edited:
So the DAS Is designed for people with a disability we’re they have difficulty tollerating waiting or queuing for long periods of time. I am really struggle how PTSD has anything to do with waiting your turn in a que ? or is this just another one of dels opportunity to take advantage of a scheme but disrespect those that actually do need and require this time saving service ??

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So the DAS Is designed for people with a disability we’re they have difficulty tolerating waiting or queuing for long periods of time. I am really struggle how PTSD has anything to do with waiting your turn in a que ? or is this just another one of dels opportunity to take advantage of a scheme but disrespect those that actually do need and require this time saving service ??
i'm gonna have a go at defending the use of DAS or any other accessibility programme as in essence it's a superb way to ensure everyone as much as possible can enjoy the parks. a LOT of people need it, most won't know it exists and struggle, those who use it understand when it will come into play.

I CANNOT defend the hypocrisy of get binky. countless times already i've seen them contradict the nature of the sunflower scheme by simply shouting about how they'll be using it. If he genuinely needed it, my guess is that he'd be like ANYONE else... discreet, sensitive and at peace that there's something in place should they need it... the mere fact del advertises it being used absolutely suggests he's no need for it.

I'm appalled.

It goes along with how they've just decided they're full time professional vloggers ... but lack substance, credibility, tact, and now sensitivity.
Once again though, the thing that shocks me the most is that these companies are falling for it. I know he's a master manipulator but you'd think someone would vet these sorts of promotional partnerships.

i can't bear get binky's attitude to this and the more they're called out, the better. so whoever's leaving these comments i've seen posted... you, sir, are a game changer. DO NOT STOP

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you remember what happen to yaz and daz everyone turned against them i hope the same happens to these two ! People should realise this is a fraud

Reactions: 4
So the DAS Is designed for people with a disability we’re they have difficulty tollerating waiting or queuing for long periods of time. I am really struggle how PTSD has anything to do with waiting your turn in a que ? or is this just another one of dels opportunity to take advantage of a scheme but disrespect those that actually do need and require this time saving service ??
I think PTSD is actually one of the few adult on-set diagnosis that would qualify. It’s for people who can’t emotionally/psychologically handle a queue. Not defending their using it, just that this is a thing that could necessitate an adult suddenly needing it.

I wonder why?

So no one can say anything negative about him going on rides with PDSD
Where have they turned messages off ? They don’t like how people are turning on them and the sharp relies will do them wonders NOT 😕

I wonder why?

So no one can say anything negative about him going on rides with PDSD
Blimey, this is suspect as you like.

Barbed responses to comments, now comments off, the bloke who got gifted admission and freebies unable to take part / ride attractions, people outing them on the Visit Orlando posts… here’s hoping any tourism firms or theme parks targeted for future blags see all this and refuse to play ball. Let’s face it they’ve been conned.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.