Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Del on Get Binky was on the sick from his company while going on extravagant holidays, selling merchandise and making money from advertising on Get Binky what would you think?

Would you think ’good on him’ or would you think this bloke is a complete mickey taker………

Would your opinion change if he ‘worked’ in the public sector? Tax payers funding his extravagant lifestyle…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
But where was it posted?
Iv not seen it on anything yet. I learning so much what to do on holiday. It’s like they are the only ones to experience it. Mind you that’s why they like florida on several posts.

Reactions: 1
But where was it posted?
I think it's from their Facebook, based on the thumbs up, comment and share buttons at the bottom. Their post appeared on my twitter feed yesterday (even though I don't follow them), it was a speeded up walk from adventureland to tomorrowland - never clicked the block button so quickly!

Reactions: 1
I think there was a strong theory previously he was a policeman. But maybe now *retired* due to PTSD?

Reactions: 3
I think there was a strong theory previously he was a policeman. But maybe now *retired* due to PTSD?
How can he be retired when’s he’s only early 40s. I know people with genuine PTSD and they would never get medical discharge for that as it falls under the disability and discrimination laws.
Which is worrying as if he is working then he appears to have a lot of time off of work and a month long holiday to Florida on a cops wage not bad hey we’re does he get is money from !!!!

Reactions: 2
What makes you think he’s a cop? Whatever he does he isn’t retired. I know it’s in the public service and I know he’s definitely not retired.

Seriously?!
It is Rise of the Resistance not bloody Rise of the Resident!!!! Jeez….this is at least the 2nd time they have got a ride wrong
Arms out again he must have a problem with his nerves making them do that or to much skin he cannot lower them

Still no Lanyard...yeahs he's doing a really great job of bringing attention to the Sunflower scheme🙄

• Haha
Seriously?!
It is Rise of the Resistance not bloody Rise of the Resident!!!! Jeez….this is at least the 2nd time they have got a ride wrong
It was WOW WOW WOW.......what a great description of the ride 👏 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.