Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a fraud with his fear of flying act. If he had a proper fear of flying he would not choose to go up in a helicopter sightseeing. I dont like flying but I like to travel so I do it. No way would I then take any unnecessary sightseeing flights especially in a helicopter. Im sure we'll get the obligatory vlog with him being all brave etc....also no sunflower lanyard again and did they forget to take all that sunscreen they bought ?

Reactions: 7
I see the raising awareness aspect has gone out the window, funny that, I wonder if it’s because he’s already got his gifts?

Reactions: 6
I saw them at Universal on Thursday, both have put on weight but not enough to not be able to ride anything unless it’s a kiddy ride 🤷🏻‍♀️ The Sunflower lanyard no where to be seen and it was hectic!!

I saw them at Universal on Thursday, both have put on weight but not enough to not be able to ride anything unless it’s a kiddy ride 🤷🏻‍♀️ The Sunflower lanyard no where to be seen and it was hectic!!
He is such a liar, why lie about not fitting on rides when is obviously not true AND very unkind to people who struggle with that.

Reactions: 5
He is such a liar, why lie about not fitting on rides when is obviously not true AND very unkind to people who struggle with that.
because he has an inherent need to have people feel sorry for him. He feeds off people giving him good positive comments or sympathy.

The man is a fanny. Terrified of heights yet he goes on a helicopters. All to appear “brave” well Del I think you’re just appearing to be grabby and stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jens found a Malicifant spirit jersey. Think he means Maleficent, yeah there's a reason its in the discount store....Still no Sunflower Lanyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jens found a Malicifant spirit jersey. Think he means Maleficent, yeah there's a reason its in the discount store....Still no Sunflower Lanyard.
no lanyard is needed in Seaworld what a shock. I wonder if it’s because he was gifted express passes? But I’m sure at Disney he will have the whole lot on when he’s using the DAS

Reactions: 5
no lanyard is needed in Seaworld what a shock. I wonder if it’s because he was gifted express passes? But I’m sure at Disney he will have the whole lot on when he’s using the DAS
Del’s got his Disney outfit sorted already. Keeping it discreet.
98817DA4-3B50-4045-B4C5-4A2BC27AE5FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just been on the Visit Orlando Facebook page and I'm going to guess one of the 'challenges' will be the zipwire at Gatorland. There is an ad on the page with people doing it wearing the same stupid blue glasses that they have and that plays right into Dels 'I'm terrified of everything routine' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I know the water’s actually coming out of a jug but it amused me a wee bit that at first glance it looks like the statue is taking a piss on Del’s head

Jennie so burnt. It’s like day 3 or 4 of their trip and she’s red as a lobster. Get some factor 30 or even better 50 on Jen. You’re there for a good bit longer - see we do care!

Jen is not Jennie 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know the water’s actually coming out of a jug but it amused me a wee bit that at first glance it looks like the statue is taking a piss on Del’s head

Jennie so burnt. It’s like day 3 or 4 of their trip and she’s red as a lobster. Get some factor 30 or even better 50 on Jen. You’re there for a good bit longer - see we do care!

Jen is not Jennie 🤦‍♀️
Jen, or ‘Bink Bink’ or whatever else she’s known as looks very different these days. Maybe it’s just age and it being a few years since previous vlogs I dunno, but PC Derek hasn’t aged that much apart from the hairline going back a bit.

Reactions: 3
So they are making out like they have been gifted everything but not staying as in anything at all this is against the law they need reporting!!
Unless they haven’t been gifted everything and they are just alluding to it 🧐
And agree they both look like they have lived an in healthy lifestyle for a few years.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.