Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so as suspected, these ‘challenges’ is basically Visit Orlando saying “we’ll pay for your entry to [insert name] and you just have to promote it on your social channels”.

As I said before, shameless and cringeworthy begging which has paid off if you’re Del and Jen. Oblivious that so many find it embarrassing.

Wonder if they realise that writing GIFTED on Facebook is breaking Advertising Standards Agency rules?

And I wonder if they realise that they HAVE TO state clearly on their Instagram posts that the image they’re promoting is a paid promotion? Because so far I’ve seen no instances of #AD on anything they’ve done.

Shambles from head to toe.

Reactions: 5
Looks like there were gifted tickets according to this picture. All them hashtags paying off
In this pic they both have pass holder lanyards on, those surely weren't gifted?

I also noticed on a previous insta story they have WDW AP's now too (or at least they showed someone's annual pass 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 1
I've seen they have the Universal pass holder lanyards and they shared a pic yesterday or day before of WDW annual pass. You can upgrade the Universal and Disney 14 day tickets to annual passes. They've probably taken their freebie tickets and upgraded them. So they have a years worth of tickets for next to nothing really.

I also see he's not wearing his sunflower lanyard now he gets to walk round showing off his annual pass one. That speaks volumes...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I also see he's not wearing his sunflower lanyard now he gets to walk round showing off his annual pass one. That speaks volumes...
Probably was gifted express pass so who needs to wear the lanyard now. Im sure back at Disney his act will start again.

Reactions: 3
I work with people who have mental illness and special need and I took a boy out for shopping and I told him about the sunflower lanyard and he refused that he Doesn’t want the attention and was frighten and kept repeating him self no Sarah I don’t want one and it would make his anxiety worse my manager said a lot of people don’t want to wear one

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I work with people who have mental illness and special need and I took a boy out for shopping and I told him about the sunflower lanyard and he refused that he Doesn’t want the attention and was frighten and kept repeating him self no Sarah I don’t want one and it would make his anxiety worse my manager said a lot of people don’t want to wear one
Mine lives at the bottom of my bag unless I'm having a really bad day but I hate wearing it. People stare when I have it on and its probably because I look able bodied and not 'ill'. I even had someone come up and tell me I was faking once. That wasn't fun.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh and he pdsd never existed when they stayed at the hotel at Heathrow and did a room tour previously where’s is sunflower lanyards than 🤔

This absolutely doesn’t ring true. There are FAR bigger vloggers out there not having any issues so unless he’s trying to fit his fat, lying arse on a kiddy ride, I’m calling bullshit
I agree, usa tends to have bigger seats (from what i’ve seen)

No del your weight gain is not due to lockdown it’s coz your sitting on your ass at home not working due to pdsd …

Which ride couldn't he fit on? As you say he must be chunky in one or places

Yet he won’t say what rides he couldn’t get on. Hard to believe anything they say

It's probably a size problem rather than weight - if he's talking about Universal, their rides don't have weight limits but you have to fit into the seat. When Forbidden Journey first opened a lot of guys with broad shoulders didn't fit into the seats.

Not like Del to be misleading & make a big deal out of nothing of course.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can only imagine he tried to go on that Jurassic park flyers ride whose name escapes me? That has a 150lb limit I think.

he is doing a pity party, again. It’s either that or volcano bay, but again the ride with weight limit that would effect him is essentially a kids ride.
Someone needs to probe him as he’s being his usual cryptic self as if he named the ride his sympathy plight wouldn’t be as good..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.