Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he never had a sunflower lanyard before or something? I don’t really follow everything too much. they came up on my explore page on Instagram and had to block their smug round faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has he never had a sunflower lanyard before or something? I don’t really follow everything too much. they came up on my explore page on Instagram and had to block their smug round faces.
No, he claims he hid his diagnosis (which is why he qualifies for the lanyard that anyone can purchase online) for ages!

It's great for him that it coincides with his first trip to WDW without free fastpass though 🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sunflower lanyard isnt new though is it? Thought it existed before covid so why has he only now decided to make it a personality trait?
It did, I use the sunflower lanyard when travelling manily for security as I've a hidden disability that if I need searched I need a private room as I always flag. From COVID more and more people have seem to be using it. Never in my life would I wear the wrist strap etc I've flown through a lot of UK and European airports and never have had a issue with anyone noticing my lanyard. This man is doing my this for nothing more than self promotio, just like when they brought coffee for key workers. The rest of us carry on with our lives without having the need of the internet to feed our egos.

Reactions: 7
"DISCREET" my arse
Not stopped to check the irony scale when he tagged them/
I just want this berk held to account. that's all!

discreet.png

Reactions: 4
How can Visit Orlando honestly think these 2 are good promoters for Orlando. Who would want to aspire to be Del or even Jen - they’re like terrible kids TV presenters.

Del in their current story - probably wishing his sunflower lanyard could get him through the Orlando traffic quicker.

Reactions: 5
How can Visit Orlando honestly think these 2 are good promoters for Orlando. Who would want to aspire to be Del or even Jen - they’re like terrible kids TV presenters.

Del in their current story - probably wishing his sunflower lanyard could get him through the Orlando traffic quicker.
Going on about 'challenges' that they are doing but will never see the light of day because they never finish a vlog series. Who set these challenges? Visit Orlando?

Reactions: 8
Who set these challenges? Visit Orlando?
that's what I'm thinking but because these two are that inept at doing this, they've never once set out the plan, or a reason to tune in.

what's bleeping me right off is how they think people are hanging onto their vlogs like they're noel edmonds or dave lee travis or something. just relax, no one's actually bothered... oh yeah, some people are arent they?... but let me just say that whoever's clinging onto the advice, top tips and mystery challenges of get bleeping binky need their internet disconnecting.

let's just say that i didnt have an issue - and i do by the way, i really bleeping do - why would they announce that the challenge is complete without there being some back up content preceding it. They're that desperate to showcase nonsense that they've forgotten about the simplest of tricks to get people watching... it's just a joke how much they think that they actually matter... the icing on the cake is how much they do below the line to get views.

being genuine and actually having a plan with decent content is the key - they've none of that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.