Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sunflower lanyard and DAS system is not a badge of honour Del!!!!
exactly...
i mentioned a while back that I have a couple of friends who are going through PTSD related problems... NOT IN A MILLION YEARS would they think to relive it by brandishing it... I can vouch from the point of view of someone who's been involved in a violent robbery that pulling off these stunts in order to open up possibility JUST ISNT SOMETHING THAT OCCURS TO US.

There is no way on earth that he's doing this innocently.
pay your way like everyone else... claiming freebies is NOT a prescription you fool!

Reactions: 4
Omg check this pic
Oh my god, that’s taking the cringe through the roof.

might as well have gone the whole hog and printed up a GET BINKY sunflower t shirt and shorts number to parade around the airport in. Would go well with all the “LOOK AT US, WE’RE GET BINKY” stickers across their 3,276 suitcases.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just waiting for the amazing acting of Del being afraid to fly whilst filming himself.

good to see his get fit for Florida routine worked a treat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He said on the tit show vlog that you might see him wearing the Lanyard OR the wristband or a pin, he didn't say he'd be covered in the stuff

Just waiting for the amazing acting of Del being afraid to fly whilst filming himself.

good to see his get fit for Florida routine worked a treat
Oh yes, they are always hilarious!

And by the size of his moobs fit for Florida f***ed off

I really hate how he can't speak properly and misses letters out of words.
'Vocano Bay' 'everyfink'

Oh and awesome gifts from Visit Orlando, 2 crappy bags, cheap sunglasses etc oooooh, you're super special

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Also he's travelling with a family who have a lad with ASD(I think). Why they would want to be around this buffoon. I dont know anything about them so don't know if they are all about exploiting their child for follows gains and freebies or if they are just very naive.

wonder how many 'please's made the begging emails

'Vocano' is just mind boggling. actually, i quite enjoyed the VICTORALF exclamation from the last WDW unfinished series
What was VICTORALF meant to be?

Oh and since when has Lowes Royal Pacific had Tiki vibes?

Reactions: 1
VICTORALF
oh this was when they were in Duty Free and i think she picks up a bottle of viktor and rolf perfume and he just shouts out VICTORALF... Its not something i buy or know about but i just like it when he (in particular) states something as an expert but gets it wrong.

in the same way he was 'absolutely fine' about not being a pilot in smugglers run.... because it's 'absolutely fine' not to be

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I take great pleasure in knowing that this smug pair will never be in the upper class lounge, beggars never get upgrades

The sunflower lanyard isnt new though is it? Thought it existed before covid so why has he only now decided to make it a personality trait?

The sunflower lanyard isnt new though is it? Thought it existed before covid so why has he only now decided to make it a personality trait?
Hes so brave and strong for hiding it for so long. Said no one.

Since his diagnosis hes had plenty of trips, and this wasn't needed. He didnt need DAS either for his last few trips.

Call me sceptical, but Del is trying to convince someone hes more of poor "disabled" vulnerable person than he really is.

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to tell sunflower lanyard what he really is .. there is people out there who are disabled and have mental health I’m not saying he hasn’t .. its just he constant bragging and showing off pisses me off

And it’s convenient that the lanyard appears now you have to pay for genie+/fast passes! Same as the lodge guys 😡

Reactions: 13
He said on the tit show vlog that you might see him wearing the Lanyard OR the wristband or a pin, he didn't say he'd be covered in the stuff

Oh yes, they are always hilarious!

And by the size of his moobs fit for Florida f***ed off

I really hate how he can't speak properly and misses letters out of words.
'Vocano Bay' 'everyfink'

Oh and awesome gifts from Visit Orlando, 2 crappy bags, cheap sunglasses etc oooooh, you're super special
He speak and talks like a chav ..

Reactions: 2
He speak and talks like a chav ..
He sounds like a really bad radio presenter.......does he speak like that in everyday life? If so how does Jenn put up with it?

I know he says a few other words wrong in that last slog, I can't remember what they are and refuse to warch it again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.