Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Volcano Bay one? It seems a re-hash of one from 2018, with that Sean edited out wherever possible.

Reactions: 2
What an innovative creator using old material!

the constant cut always to film clips is irritating. This geezer has the mental age of a 12 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I sort of got used to the constant cutting and film clips for a while, but it’s started to bug me again.

What’s worse for me is the “WOOOOOOWWWWW!!!” when waking into a standard hotel room. Or the fake reactions to camera when seeing the castle in MK, or the entrance to Volcano Bay - like he’s seeing them for the first time. Absolutely no need.

Reactions: 3
It may very well be that he’s retired from that job - happens a fair bit (or at least it used to) for those with long service when they get to a certain age. And the pension that goes with it has always been very favourable…. but not enough to buy houses and fund numerous lengthy trips abroad.

Reading back about PTSD, him being attacked when intervening in a domestic situation, it makes sense when you know what he did for a living.
you don’t know how correct you are. !!!!!

It is definately a vlog i have seen before, i was expecting it to be new but was disappointed to watch and see it was an old vlog.
I believe Sean was cheating on Katy, she found out during the 2017 Florida trip that he was messaging another woman and had been for some time and it caused a big fall out as Katy is Jens bessie! That is what i heard anyway……

• Wow
The fact del could have any legal authority is concerning, considering how he acts also.

How many days annual does he get? But then again I can see him playing the sickness card being as he likes to mention his issues so often.
you don’t know how correct you are.

Reactions: 1
you don’t know how correct you are.
it wouldn’t surprise me. He’s very keen to show everyone his woe is me side and “struggles”. Not saying he dosent have them, we all do, but he goes above and beyond to wear it as a badge of honour and almost seek to constantly re-iterate his plight to top up why he is struggling

• Heart
Such a disgustingly up themselves couple. Del was right though when referencing friends saying something like "we have friends?" as a joke. People need to read into why these two seemingly do not have many what i would consider proper friends, aka school/work...having fellow vloggers with probable similar wankerish characteristics dosen't count.

It worries me there are people genuinely sitting on the edge of their seat to find out what this lazy couple are doing. Unlike Del to mention PTSD and issues..its almost like he has to re-assure everyone or someone he is sick.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
wankerish
never thought I'd find out what my favourite word of 2022 is so early in the year.

let's say you HAD to give ONE example to sum up the GB channel, I'd be suggesting the bizarre-for-seemingly-no-reason-at-all 2nd proposal he did at magic kingdom with one of the disney princesses.

Absolutely confirming the fact that nothing is from the heart... EVERYTHING is about the numbers.

the so-called 'viral video' is a hot favourite - or the fact he says 'raises money for charities' on the twitter bio...both great contenders but they simply prove his delusion of grandeur. The 2nd proposal/none proposal is a classic because of the effort involved in the nonsense of it all. Even the princess is kind of going "soooo... what's this then.... havent you already... ummm... ok..." it's wonderful hate viewing because of how see-through it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I dont understand how people pair up with these guys what do they get from visit Orlando did they say?. They have low views in most vlogs and they never bother to finish their trip vlogs. They have a friend at Heathrow and hope to see her there yep they've booked premium on the hope they can get a free upgrade to upper. I also didn't realise that you could just order a Sunflower lanyard I thought you had to have a Dr's letter or some sort of diagnosis proof, to me that means anyone can get one and expect special or preferential treatment and that makes a mockery of the whole system.

Yeah the sunflower lanyard has defos been made a mockery due to covid and masks. People think if you wore one you were automatically exempt from wearing a mask. It’s such a shame as it was such a great system, but defos think it isn’t respected as much anymore.
Genuinely if Get Binky actually finished vlogs etc I actually would like them a bit, but it’s the wanting the win without putting the work in then playing the mental health card 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry if I offends anyone there’s no need for sunflower lanyards as mask is phasing out . Except for hospital etc
They were never for mask exemption though - people just pretended they were so they wouldn’t have to wear a mask. It’s made what was a really great scheme to help people with invisible illness / disability a total piss take! It’s such a shame

It’s tits like Del who make being disabled and having a chronic illness that much harder

The sunflower lanyards aren't recognised across USA, they have just started to recognise them at Orlando airport, but that is only in the last 6 months. Disney didnt recognise them on our last trip at New Year and the masks were compulsory whatever your health, there were zero exemptions at the time, but the mask rule is relaxed now. So no need to wear anything across related to the Lanyards in the parks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.