Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another lie they kept saying they going in may but according to Jen Facebook they going in April ! I don’t think del works due to his pdsd ! I heard from a whisper he living of his mums inheritance

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm not following her on FB but didn't they say they were going for a month? So maybe its end April they go?

Yeah I think they’ve changed their holiday and going for a month now.. to be fair to them I don’t think they’re like soph&dave and lie about disney trips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah a face you want to smash into a wall over and over and over only a mother could love

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Translation: Del is fully aware dining venues will accommodate walk ups, it purely is down to how busy they are if you get one. What Del really wants, is by tagging Disney in, for them to offer him a reservation, or someone to gift them one if possible. #GetBeggy #BegForThingsWhichMakeYouHappy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just found out we will be there at the same time as them. Will report back if he smells like a can full of Lynx Africa (which I suspect he does)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wonder what the chat log was

Del: Hi I’m going to Orlando with Binkbink
GoPro: how can I help you?
Del: I raise money for charity and sold my last GoPro which I loved,and gave a very small amount to a good cause. I have PTSD, but don’t like to highlight it
GoPro: I’m glad you like our products, how can I help?
Del: I think it would be a great advertisement for your company if I was gifted the GoPro10.
GoPro: duck off

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember a few years ago when “Del and the Bink Bink” were going out to Disney World. I used to be in contact with them as I used to have a Disney Insta account (gone now, too many shallow narcissistic people). I mentioned about if they ever fancy bringing me back a t-shirt I’d be over the moon as I hadn’t been out for years, they said they would! Even took my size and everything…..I’m still waiting for that t shirt 🤣…..you know why?! BECAUSE THEY’RE FREAKING LIARS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I remember a few years ago when “Del and the Bink Bink” were going out to Disney World. I used to be in contact with them as I used to have a Disney Insta account (gone now, too many shallow narcissistic people). I mentioned about if they ever fancy bringing me back a t-shirt I’d be over the moon as I hadn’t been out for years, they said they would! Even took my size and everything…..I’m still waiting for that t shirt 🤣…..you know why?! BECAUSE THEY’RE FREAKING LIARS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can believe that. I often see them comment they will send someone something or bring something back..I doubt it ever like in your case comes to fruition. It’s all about their plan to appear whiter than white, much like the charity stuff

Reactions: 2
I can believe that. I often see them comment they will send someone something or bring something back..I doubt it ever like in your case comes to fruition. It’s all about their plan to appear whiter than white, much like the charity stuff
I can believe about the Charity stuff! I haven’t looked at any of their stuff for a long while and when you put it all together it just goes to show how fake and ridiculous they are and how they come across!

I can believe about the Charity stuff! I haven’t looked at any of their stuff for a long while and when you put it all together it just goes to show how fake and ridiculous they are and how they come across!
I can’t believe that*

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
and for the longest time I thought it was just me thinking this... tattlers DO NOT disappoint and thank the maker that I found you when I did.

the only reason I posted my initial frustration (however many pages ago) was to point out how caring they appear to be. remember that they're looking out for you... they'll be there for you (then followed by that insidious hashtag catchphrase about doing things to make you happy).
the reality is that (in my case at least), my efforts and hard work were all claimed by them... no credit or thanks. all the ideas I worked on for the project we started were stolen - and I find out all of this, including the fact that I apparently wasn't on the team anymore, via a tweet where they announced it to everyone else.

RED FLAG: anyone that says 'raises money for charity' either probably doesn't, has got severe narcissism, or both - nothing in their realm is legit and what they say they do should absolutely NEVER be taken as gospel.

For me, it's brilliant hate watching - particularly the way he says things in a show off way... *shudder* ... or when he gets things wrong.
And now I'm not so salty about what happened, i love seeing the attempts to fool everyone of their followers. that said, I'm amazed consistently fool those followers.

Reactions: 7
and for the longest time I thought it was just me thinking this... tattlers DO NOT disappoint and thank the maker that I found you when I did.

the only reason I posted my initial frustration (however many pages ago) was to point out how caring they appear to be. remember that they're looking out for you... they'll be there for you (then followed by that insidious hashtag catchphrase about doing things to make you happy).
the reality is that (in my case at least), my efforts and hard work were all claimed by them... no credit or thanks. all the ideas I worked on for the project we started were stolen - and I find out all of this, including the fact that I apparently wasn't on the team anymore, via a tweet where they announced it to everyone else.

RED FLAG: anyone that says 'raises money for charity' either probably doesn't, has got severe narcissism, or both - nothing in their realm is legit and what they say they do should absolutely NEVER be taken as gospel.

For me, it's brilliant hate watching - particularly the way he says things in a show off way... *shudder* ... or when he gets things wrong.
And now I'm not so salty about what happened, i love seeing the attempts to fool everyone of their followers. that said, I'm amazed consistently fool those followers.
I think quite a lot see through it. It’s nothing personal to them, I just go in what I see. I follow a lot of vloggers/Instagram folk and don’t have the same issues with many.

My main summary..
- Del feels the need to have his ego massaged and get praise for things, as well as also getting sympathy for playing on things that can make you “vulnerable” like PTSD. I know many people with PTSD and other issues Del plays up to, and they don’t often go out their way for it. With Del, if I met him I imagine he would bring it up in the first few sentences. This isn’t discrediting him saying he’s fine, but he wears it like a badge of honour.

- they want the high life top vloggers have without putting the effort in, but have a deluded sense of grandeur of their standing in life.

- constantly beg for things in veiled ways

- sympathy card is played often. I’m taking nothing away from Del losing his mum, that’s terrible, but to record a video of yourself crying about things? Keep it personal and private. But it’s done to enforce he’s a soft guy who cannot be criticised. The same for Jens health scare. They knew it wasn’t cancer at a certain point, but still spoke about it like it was some cryptic terminal type illness. Again, keep it private

- I find it weird they appear to only surround themselves with other online people. Where are the childhood friends or work colleagues? I get the impression del in particular dosent have many friends in the real sense.

Still waiting for that cinema he’s hiring out for people with PTSD, but I think like many things we can put that in the category of “great on paper for support and traction but won’t act on”

Reactions: 5
hammerstone, as usual, youve nailed it... incidentally;
With Del, if I met him I imagine he would bring it up in the first few sentences.
The first conversation we had... with our actual voices, (not whatsapp or emails if you get me) he mentioned how he got the post trauma diagnosis

hammerstone, as usual, youve nailed it... incidentally;

The first conversation we had... with our actual voices, (not whatsapp or emails if you get me) he mentioned how he got the post trauma diagnosis
bleeping hell, but I’m not surprised as that’s the impression I got. Least he sets his stall out early I guess!

I still can't get my head around them selling 'Sprit' jerseys.
Even by their standards it's a really weird proposition. Just thinking people will accept it without question... it's just hiLOL.
I mean, they're not stupid. Foolish yes, but not stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.