Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is honestly sitting there in anticipation of seeing his half arsed vlogs? I mean I get there a few of his Jonestown-eque cult followers who would be, but he seriously has delusions of grandeur and importance.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a theory that he don’t work and on pip for his pdsd and don’t want benefit office to find out he has a YouTube channel

Don’t they live in a tiny new build? I can’t believe they are going for a month. People really are splashing the cash to be YouTube disney famous now. Maybe maybe a nicer life back home???

Reactions: 1
it says a lot that vloggers need someone to edit their work. I doubt we will see much from Orlando outside of Del making it all
About them. Who can forget those amazing videos he does for telling us what clothes he wears when travelling.

Don’t they live in a tiny new build? I can’t believe they are going for a month. People really are splashing the cash to be YouTube disney famous now. Maybe maybe a nicer life back home???
I'm not a fan at all but it isn't tiny. I'm sure on the slogs vlogs it was a 3 or 4 bed detached? Unless that's classed as small these days 🙈

Anyone spot on twitter the charity donation they made instead of takeaway on fri? Just do it? Don't broadcast? Although I agree with the sentiment

Reactions: 2
For those in the Facebook group (you deserve a medal), did he ever expand on that cryptic woe-is-my-struggle type post?

I imagine he’s too busy telling people he raises money for charity and is obviously getting quotes for hiring that cinema out he promised

it says a lot that vloggers need someone to edit their work. I doubt we will see much from Orlando outside of Del making it all
About them. Who can forget those amazing videos he does for telling us what clothes he wears when travelling.
Some of the big YTers have an editor (Peter McKinnon), or team of editors(Linustechtips). But these people are paying their staff the going rate to be an editor while they do and film more footage, it's a business, not a wannabe hobby like Del

How can they both get annual leave for a months 🤔
Missed that part. A MONTH!!!! Didnt someone say she started a new job? Who gets a month off?! My work look at any requests over 2 weeks for approval? Unless she works somewhere with a zero hour contract?

Does Del have a job? I was under the impression he doesn’t work.
No idea, i presume so, but he keeps it quiet. Much like them hanging around with "real life" friends, as in old school mates, work colleagues etc. When a vlogger only hangs around with people connected to Disney vlogs and those interests, for me there's alarm bells.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.