Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet if you looked in the Dictionary, for the word 'Cringe' his potato shaped face would be right there under the definition (probably also under desperate and histrionic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least for the safety and comfort of others passengers, they will be an in area with more space on the aircraft, as to ensure their giant ego filled heads don't collide with anyone elses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the awkward tik tok of them dancing on the beach? Such a strange couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the awkward tik tok of them dancing on the beach? Such a strange couple.
It was bizarre. It reminds me of like a 6 year old kid being around other adults so they feel they need to do something to get attention and then some form of "aren't you brilliant champ!" type recognition.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was bizarre. It reminds me of like a 6 year old kid being around other adults so they feel they need to do something to get attention and then some form of "aren't you brilliant champ!" type recognition.
Or like they'd learnt a new dance routine to put on a show for the grown ups!
The weirdest part was the fact they weren't doing the same thing and facing all the other people on sunbeds......face the sea at least

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a lump on her breast she thought it was cancer it wasn’t and had it removed she should be lucky she alive they still gone on about it and want sympathy! from people. People been through a lot worse I lost my cousin to throat cancer last year and he was only 30
Exactly this! It was nothing more than a persistent cyst that Jen decided to have removed. That is why you will never see them say it was cancer but they continued to allude it was even after it had been confirmed. So disrespectful to those who actually know how horrifying cancer is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Exactly this! It was nothing more than a persistent cyst that Jen decided to have removed. That is why you will never see them say it was cancer but they continued to allude it was even after it had been confirmed. So disrespectful to those who actually know how horrifying cancer is.
Wow ! To be worried and spread awareness around cancer , I can’t get on my high horse about , as much as they annoy me …but to lie and drag it out ! Wow ! Get cunties more like !!

Reactions: 2
Was it confirmed it was a cyst? I genuinely believed she had cancer and felt so sorry for them.

Was it confirmed it was a cyst? I genuinely believed she had cancer and felt so sorry for them.
I heard it from someone who was a close friend of theirs at the time. I was relieved for them as you dont wish cancer on anyone but that soon was replaced by disgust and anger when they continued posting about a lump and letting people assume the worst. Their morals are disgraceful.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I heard it from someone who was a close friend of theirs at the time. I was relieved for them as you dont wish cancer on anyone but that soon was replaced by disgust and anger when they continued posting about a lump and letting people assume the worst. Their morals are disgraceful.
They are almost like some X factor audition with all the sob stories put out there for maximum effect, but when you dig below the surface they are the master of puppets playing us all.

Reactions: 4
That is horrendous! It just still be so scary even if it’s just a cyst but to act like it was something worse and play on that is despicable. I remember feeling so sorry for them at the time and thought how hard it just be to suffer at such a young age. I dislike them even more now.

Reactions: 3
You are right i wished i screen shot this on her Facebook she mention having a cyst removed the doctor already told her it wasn’t cancer She knew it wasnt cancer. And who puts picture up on facebook when you just come out of surgery !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
back to that post about the upgrade a second....WHAT?
"SURPRISE"???
You spent the last month blatantly badgering them on the internet to get a bleeping freebie and you're surprised? That statement alone as much of a con and fake as they are.
And the fact they rain their self importance on social media is typical. NOTHING is off limits for a 'look at us' moment.

How aren't more people seeing through this?

Reactions: 9
back to that post about the upgrade a second....WHAT?
"SURPRISE"???
You spent the last month blatantly badgering them on the internet to get a bleeping freebie and you're surprised? That statement alone as much of a con and fake as they are.
And the fact they rain their self importance on social media is typical. NOTHING is off limits for a 'look at us' moment.

How aren't more people seeing through this?
They got 1k likes on the wedding picture on insta

I still can’t believe they didn’t end up going to Florida for their “honeymoon” 😳🤭

Do what makes you happy lol
Ffs we are due to go in May 2022 too, hope we don’t have the pleasure of bumping into them 🥲 or maybe I do, just to see what they’re REALLY like in person 😅😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.