Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite before leaving it was still very much "we will see, maybe" there will be perfect suits/dresses and other wedding items mysteriously ready.

Reactions: 6
Despite before leaving it was still very much "we will see, maybe" there will be perfect suits/dresses and other wedding items mysteriously ready.
it annoys me so much, like why even mention you might get married there, then post about saving to get married in florida 2022 but actually getting married couple days later after posting that 🥴 like don’t even mention getting married at all and once you’ve done it post about it, that’s actually more shocking/interesting!

Reactions: 5
Why and how? I've seen this commented before
He said it on his video travel announcement that they do free weddings for guests and if they can get booked in they might do it. Or on his FB group, one or other but Del said it.
To be fair I’m not shading them doing it for free, they’re in an amazing location, they’ve just bought a house so why outlay a fortune for a wedding when this is freely available. I’d do the same.

Reactions: 7
He said it on his video travel announcement that they do free weddings for guests and if they can get booked in they might do it. Or on his FB group, one or other but Del said it.
To be fair I’m not shading them doing it for free, they’re in an amazing location, they’ve just bought a house so why outlay a fortune for a wedding when this is freely available. I’d do the same.
i’d defos be doing it too!🤣 happy for them getting married but it’s just the desperation that comes from them that annoys me🤣

Reactions: 2
desperation
yep - exactly.
everything about it is like they're on a show. they genuinely believe that people will lose their minds over it. AND YET, HERE IS THE PROBLEM... because for some unearthly reason, people WILL and DO lose their minds over them. I've no idea how or why, but they do and they bleeping love it. All of them. Get Binky are odd. right. But I guarantee if their followers didnt bite, there's no way they'd play up to it. Because jesus christ, their fans dont seem to be able to make a decision without this whole doing what makes you happy tit and feeding them with attention like that is just going to exacerbate the situation.

All that community are like it - that's why I left. The situation I landed in was the cherry on top, but that crowd are just frustrating. If you critique a vlog with... "hmmm, yeah, it's a nice video, but you seem to complain a bit", for example, you're a hater, the abuse i saw from them when they were sticking up for each other against (genuine) feedback... and not one of them worked out that they were doing exactly the same thing.

point being that this low end disney/florida/vlogger community are the problem and if the Binkies could live without these followers, I'm absolutely certain they'd be tolerable and cut back on the incessant faux celebrity life updates. They aren't the real problem is what I'm saying.
But they can't live without them... and that's why we have to put up with this tit.

Reactions: 8
Is it a legal wedding? I know for some overseas weddings you have to do the legal bit in the UK and the one overseas is just a ceremony. If it's not legal they'll no doubt have another wedding at WDW next year (didn't he also propose more than once or something?)

Reactions: 4
@jack champagne I know we have speculated a few times, but there was talk they had came into some money. Can you elaborate on this? I appreciate you might not want to, and that's fine. Genuinely curious. That's another swag bag purchase to add to their ever growing expenditure.

How old is Jen? I know she’s been through some truly awful things and hope she’s on the mend and made a full recovery but she looks so different, I can’t put my finger on it?
Don’t know how old she is but agree she looks so different.

@jack champagne I know we have speculated a few times, but there was talk they had came into some money. Can you elaborate on this? I appreciate you might not want to, and that's fine. Genuinely curious. That's another swag bag purchase to add to their ever growing expenditure.
genuinely, i know nothing. the last time i spoke properly to any of that crowd (the binkies included) was about august 2020 - so if something did happen, I'd have been in my shaking my head and complaining about distwitter stage of things. Sorry.

Someone mentioned lottery, but my bet is inheritance from his mum maybe the sale of her home... its a guess. either way, how do we even know this... because they cant stop bleeping telling everyone everything... thats why.

they're a psychologists dream... all that crowd are. I love people watching and the disney community are like hidden treasures for people like me.

that said, sorry i can't elaborate.

Surely if your doing a photo of your just married picture, it would include both hands, showing both rings? He’s not wearing a wedding ring. Isn’t it a legal requirement during a ceremony to exchange rings? No photos of him in his wedding attire either? Seems odd. Unless he just forgot to put his ring back on.

I thought she was older than 34 too!

Surely if your doing a photo of your just married picture, it would include both hands, showing both rings? He’s not wearing a wedding ring. Isn’t it a legal requirement during a ceremony to exchange rings? No photos of him in his wedding attire either? Seems odd. Unless he just forgot to put his ring back on.
It’s not a legal requirement to exchange rings during the ceremony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.