Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it screams jealousy
erm... no.
there's a pandemic pal.
the more people with potential to infect the parks means the longer any sane person is able to safely visit. jealousy has nothing to do with it.
cheating the system is 1. stupid and 2. exactly what they'd do for views.

i dont even need to add 'in my opinion'... this is just so obvious.
i mean... you have to see that, right?

Reactions: 10
erm... no.
there's a pandemic pal.
the more people with potential to infect the parks means the longer any sane person is able to safely visit. jealousy has nothing to do with it.
cheating the system is 1. stupid and 2. exactly what they'd do for views.

i dont even need to add 'in my opinion'... this is just so obvious.
i mean... you have to see that, right?
It’s also not “cheating the system” the rules are clear, that’s what you have to do.
gettinf bored with people saying it’s ‘cheating’ or ‘bypassing’ - it isnt. They are the entry criteria to follow if you want to go there.

the fact that they could fully stop Access if they wanted by revoking all estas means that they are still ok with you travelling there as long as you follow the requirements.

Plenty of people going to amber countries like France…

Reactions: 1
gettinf bored with people saying it’s ‘cheating’ or ‘bypassing’ - it isnt.
yes it is.
yes it bleeping is.

whichever way you slice it.
rules are unbelievably clear and the only way to pull this stunt is to literally bypass the guidelines.
if you're selfish enough to do whatever it takes (and GB are no stranger to this) then you'll have no issue in it...
/
it's harsh, but completely true... but maybe its the jealousy talking ey?

Reactions: 4
I love Disney parks and wouldn’t dream of going right now! It’s not safe to go and I have other interests in life and will save my money for a time I can go when everything is back to normal. Stop saying everybody is jealous! Get Binky are absolute clowns.
We are the same, we usually go every year, but there isn't a chance in Hell I would venture there atm.

Reactions: 3
yes it is.
yes it bleeping is.

whichever way you slice it.
rules are unbelievably clear and the only way to pull this stunt is to literally bypass the guidelines.
if you're selfish enough to do whatever it takes (and GB are no stranger to this) then you'll have no issue in it...
/
it's harsh, but completely true... but maybe its the jealousy talking ey?

no, it isn’t, just because you think it is, doesn’t make it so. Therestrictions mean you can’t travel direct thats it.
It’s not bypassing - it’s literally following the exact wording of the guidelines.

Bypassing them would be trying to fly direct and lying or trying to circumvent.

this is following the exact guidelines to the absolute word.

there is a difference between you thinking it’s ‘right’ for anyone to go versus actually the ins and outs of the restrictions and requirements for entry.

are pilots bypassing the rules by flying there?
Are certain business workers bypassing the rules?
Or are they following the guidelines and restrictions for their travel entry?

Last edited:
no, it isn’t, just because you think it is, doesn’t make it so. Therestrictions mean you can’t travel direct thats it.
It’s not bypassing - it’s literally following the exact wording of the guidelines.

there is a difference between you thinking it’s ‘right’ for anyone to go versus actually the ins and outs of the restrictions and requirements for entry.

i can't agree at all with this... you wont persuade me that if i'm not meant to travel to a country then that means i should and just be creative about it.
not a chance. bleeping ignorant

I know many travellers who have stayed in green/amber countries for 10 days just to avoid paying for red list hotel when they land back in the UK .. it’s very similar to what these vloggers are doing and perfectly acceptable as it is following the rules .. no ones going to agree on this, just like peoples opinions on the pandemic aren’t the same. Everything about the US not letting us in is defos political more than actually caring about numbers

Reactions: 2
Don’t be ridiculous it’s not jealousy at all. It’s bewilderment that people are such stupid selfish twats!

I will be VERY interested to see the backlash if Del and Jen ARE slipping in the back dole to Orlando. It won’t be pretty!
be a massive ball ache if they are flying virgin
Flights to Bahamas (they are only starting this route in November) then flight to Orlando, then when they are leaving they would need to get to another airport as there are no virgin flights from Orlando to Heathrow.

did anyone watch their video tonight?

why does dels hair look like it’s painted on with maker pen like Lego hair?

• Haha

Think your on the wrong thread! Why dont you go set up your GB rave thread somewhere else?

Reactions: 1
I hope they have a good alarm system as they have announced all over social media they going on holiday ?

I hope they have a good alarm system as they have announced all over social media they going on holiday ?
Never understood this. Coupled with their house tours it’s a good heads up for any burglar.

we would never hear the end of it though. Probably have a year of self pitty sadness videos with some fundraiser no doubt

• Haha
The way he said we been through a lot, we need a holiday what about everyone else we all been through a lot ! It’s always self pity with them !

The way he said we been through a lot, we need a holiday what about everyone else we all been through a lot ! It’s always self pity with them !
Exactly, we have struggled financially during the pandemic but I would never be like they are saying they've been through a lot.....what like having to go around your brand new house, with your garden renovation and your stupidly expensive BBQ?

I'm sure they mean having to cancel trips away which isn't such a hardship in the grand scheme of things.....at least you have things in the pipeline!

Yeah that part didn't sit right with me. It must have been difficult losing his mum under those circumstances, and I have no problem with the feeling of getting away for a break, that's normal. However, to pitch it in a way thats justifying it didn't come across great.

pauljohns struck a nerve with me yesterday, I'm sorry I bit.
think the reason I reacted was because of the jealousy claim he/they made.

Get Binky are determined to become professional vloggers. their first problem is that they're not very good at it. their second and main problem is that they're in it for the wrong reasons - I see no passion from them or in their videos, other than the want to get on the freebie list.
Credibility is built on authenticity and nothing they do seems to get them out of the box they put themselves in.

Their self pity is so obviously part of some plan. Adding PO Box details in their bio in case someone has to send that gift. Charity work plastered all over... NOTHING is genuine, its all for the game. Its just abhorrent. And my personal taste despises their edits.

So, the notion of being jealous is just fuel to a fire and although I should have handled it better (apologies to PaulJohns), my point remains; I cannot condone anyone (outside of emergency situations) - who is clearly only thinking about themselves - to travel in a pandemic. The fact they're stretching the guidelines aside... Their motivation is clearly for views and the bizarre adulation they seem to get (but relish) and their argument is as vapid as their content.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
hahaha.
I can’t stand these guys, would find it pretty funny
If the Bahamas goes red during their stay
Yessss! then Bink can film him spontaneously combusting with rage That would knock spots off the screaming middle aged idiot video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.