Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are clever as they touch on subjects are pretty much a no-go for criticism in mentioning bereavement/mental health, and when its blended in with charity work it keeps people like puppets on a string. Their vlogs are poor, because its all about them, and not really what they are doing. When you add in the cringe worthy comments and the air they have about themselves thinking they are A list celebs with lame catchphrases, yeah mate duck off.

Reactions: 7
they are clever as they touch on subjects are pretty much a no-go for criticism in mentioning bereavement/mental health, and when its blended in with charity work it keeps people like puppets on a string. Their vlogs are poor, because its all about them, and not really what they are doing. When you add in the cringe worthy comments and the air they have about themselves thinking they are A list celebs with lame catchphrases, yeah mate duck off.
It's pretty low to do that though. They both scream of insincerity.

Reactions: 3
pauljohns struck a nerve with me yesterday, I'm sorry I bit.
think the reason I reacted was because of the jealousy claim he/they made.

Get Binky are determined to become professional vloggers. their first problem is that they're not very good at it. their second and main problem is that they're in it for the wrong reasons - I see no passion from them or in their videos, other than the want to get on the freebie list.
Credibility is built on authenticity and nothing they do seems to get them out of the box they put themselves in.

Their self pity is so obviously part of some plan. Adding PO Box details in their bio in case someone has to send that gift. Charity work plastered all over... NOTHING is genuine, its all for the game. Its just abhorrent. And my personal taste despises their edits.

So, the notion of being jealous is just fuel to a fire and although I should have handled it better (apologies to PaulJohns), my point remains; I cannot condone anyone (outside of emergency situations) - who is clearly only thinking about themselves - to travel in a pandemic. The fact they're stretching the guidelines aside... Their motivation is clearly for views and the bizarre adulation they seem to get (but relish) and their argument is as vapid as their content.
I wasn’t aiming it at you specifically, but there will be a few who are jealous because they would do it if they could afford it or take the time off to do that. I’m pretty thick skinned too, no harm done at all! We are here for healthy debate. Sorry from me too if it really riled people. I was only really trying to propose an alternative view on proceedings. Not to antagonise.

binky only do things for themselves. Promoting virgin holidays in the hope of upgrades, charity work for getting public back slapping and thank you’s.

their content is boring - I remember sitting through their new house videos chatting tit as if they are the only ones who have bought a new build house from a developer….Teaching everyone to suck eggs about how you go about doing it…..yawn….them and the other thousands of people who do it every year!

Reactions: 4
I wasn’t aiming it at you specifically, but there will be a few who are jealous because they would do it if they could afford it or take the time off to do that. I’m pretty thick skinned too, no harm done at all! We are here for healthy debate. Sorry from me too if it really riled people. I was only really trying to propose an alternative view on proceedings. Not to antagonise.

binky only do things for themselves. Promoting virgin holidays in the hope of upgrades, charity work for getting public back slapping and thank you’s.

their content is boring - I remember sitting through their new house videos chatting tit as if they are the only ones who have bought a new build house from a developer….Teaching everyone to suck eggs about how you go about doing it…..yawn….them and the other thousands of people who do it every year!
I'm really sorry... seriously.

Reactions: 1
JEEZUZKRIST.png

That virgin @ continues to puzzle me.
No one's taking selfies of themselves in the street and tagging the local council are they?
no. they dont...
I have a couple of theories about this; there's the obvious promotion = upgrade/freebie side of things that they clearly believe is some sort of income they have to chase. And then there's also the fact that (I reckon) they want people to believe they're in some sort of cahoots. It's probably both and in both regards completely see-through that they're after something.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 741360

That virgin @ continues to puzzle me.
No one's taking selfies of themselves in the street and tagging the local council are they?
no. they dont...
I have a couple of theories about this; there's the obvious promotion = upgrade/freebie side of things that they clearly believe is some sort of income they have to chase. And then there's also the fact that (I reckon) they want people to believe they're in some sort of cahoots. It's probably both and in both regards completely see-through that they're after something.
He is looking remarkably relaxed for a supposedly nervous flier 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is looking remarkably relaxed for a supposedly nervous flier 🤷‍♀️
I was just going to say this! Nothing but an attention seeker. My husband is a saddo and follows them and mentioned that they said they might get married when they are there? Is that true? I did think they might go somewhere to get married.

Reactions: 2
I was just going to say this! Nothing but an attention seeker. My husband is a saddo and follows them and mentioned that they said they might get married when they are there? Is that true? I did think they might go somewhere to get married.
It was mentioned it was on the cards out there. That says to me, they probably will try and haggle a price as they want something for nothing.

Reactions: 3
they are with another couple so maybe for witness for a wedding

with two other people

Who watched there latest cheesy packing video !
It’s the couple in their photo when they booked the holiday, both their name is Charlie (how awkward to have the same name as your partner, imagine getting married as well😂)

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they will actually enjoy this type of holiday? Disney is so full on that they might get a bit bored if they only ever go to Disney.

Reactions: 2
The face that Del pulls in all his photos really pisses me off. Its so bloody smug looking.

• Haha
It makes me laugh they sold they “might” get married.

duck off mate. You know full well you are. It’s just a “spontaneous” wedding makes for a better story.

also, the constant tagging of airlines and hotels in their posts. Seriously? Sad bleep begging for freebies. I don’t see him tagging the local council thanking them for the roads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.