Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grown man screams for effect on rides. Grown man repeats and repeats and repeats.

He's as fake as a Gucci bag in Turkey.
Well he's gotta keep it up as he has competition in the 'fake screaming on rides like a head' category with Nick Lodge Guy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh great fun 3 more vlogs🙄!
He’s so obsessed with these screams since they went viral, its actually really embarrassing!
Plus I cannot stand trip announcements stop thinking your a celebrity and that people care where your going on holiday 🙄
Laugh out loud moments.....does ANYBODY laugh out loud at any of his vlogs????!!!!

Reactions: 3
Yep we used to laugh out of pure embarrassment! I can’t even hate watch them anymore as it makes me cringe way too much.

Reactions: 3
“What’s going on here”?

well duck me mate I have no idea considering all you’ve done is mention you’ve booked a trip, considering the sad virgin photo shoot…but I dunno geezer, is she bleeding the radiators?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahah Caribbean is going on the red list 😂 not sure if that is where they are actually going but if they are then wonderful. Don’t begrudge anyone a holiday but would love to see the smug smile wiped of the dels face.

edit to add just seen it’s only certain countries and doesn’t include the Bahamas 😢damn it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how get binky have to mention they raise money for charity in their twitter bio. Self indulged pricks. Just do it without wanting some form of pat on the back! They are 100% the sort to film themselves feeding a homeless person and revel in the "aww nice guys" type feedback. Del, you aren't Marcus Rashford mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The suspense is killing me for the big reveal. I'd hate to think their plans have been hindered!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bink Bink :sick: posted this on her facebook a few days ago - google image search says it's the US Virgin Islands.........

Bink.png

Reactions: 2
Check out the disney vloggers thread 😂 people moaning about those who travel to the USA.
Using lots of big words getting jealous angry that some people are going there and can take the time off work…

Reactions: 2
Check out the disney vloggers thread 😂 people moaning about those who travel to the USA.
Using lots of big words getting jealous angry that some people are going there and can take the time off work…
You do realise it’s much the same people on both threads? No jealousy on my part. Why the hell would anyone be jealous of bink bonk and the like? You’re as delusional as him

Reactions: 12
You do realise it’s much the same people on both threads? No jealousy on my part. Why the hell would anyone be jealous of bink bonk and the like? You’re as delusional as him
because most people who are disney parks people would like to have gone and it screams jealousy even when they say it isn’t.

but Nobody wants to live like binky,

because most people who are disney parks people would like to have gone and it screams jealousy even when they say it isn’t.

I’m a Disney parks person and wouldnt Do it, even though I’m able to So bring it down a notch and accept people can think it’s in poor taste because there’s a worldwide pandemic happening, not because of jealousy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love Disney parks and wouldn’t dream of going right now! It’s not safe to go and I have other interests in life and will save my money for a time I can go when everything is back to normal. Stop saying everybody is jealous! Get Binky are absolute clowns.

Reactions: 8

Don’t be ridiculous it’s not jealousy at all. It’s bewilderment that people are such stupid selfish twats!

I will be VERY interested to see the backlash if Del and Jen ARE slipping in the back dole to Orlando. It won’t be pretty!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.