Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They basically like showing off, enjoy the attention, think they are more important than they are, and have a few cards up their sleeves for nice comments like buying coffee for emergency services and doing the odd thing for charity

Reactions: 3
i heard a whisper that they are going to Bahamas and than to Florida in 2 weeks

Did anyone ever confirm the sudden change in their fortunes? They've went from vloggin in their livingroom with lodgers to afford their trips, to:

Brand new house
New electric car
Back garden done up
New studio equipment
New bikes at what look like a grand each
Staying overnight at Alton towers hotel (not cheap if you prev had lodgers staying)
Heard a whisper that they going to Bahamas and than off to Florida !

i heard a whisper that they are going to Bahamas and than to Florida in 2 weeks

Heard a whisper that they going to Bahamas and than off to Florida !
Correct. Probably in the name of charity.

I'm suprised they can afford it though having paid for coffee for a couple of paramedics.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is this allowed?
As long as they're out the UK for 14 days prior to arriving in US. So they'll prob spend 2 weeks in the Bahamas and then fly internally to Florida. Obv the lotto win is helping :)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m sure a video saying how tough life is will soon surface with a few tears and sympathy votes just to keep everyone onside whilst still deciding to open up every inch of their lives and showing things off

Reactions: 4
As long as they're out the UK for 14 days prior to arriving in US. So they'll prob spend 2 weeks in the Bahamas and then fly internally to Florida. Obv the lotto win is helping :)
If this is true they have gone down even further in my estimation!

Reactions: 3
If this is true they have gone down even further in my estimation!
It is true alright.

It's a good job Del Boy is not a nervous flier with 4 flights to contend with.

The lottery win coupled with his philanthropic calling must have calmed his nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have any other uk vloggers gone to Florida yet via another country? I think it’s so tragic that they can’t just stay closer to home for another year or so. I know legally they can fly there via another country but it sounds so dodgy to me.

Have any other uk vloggers gone to Florida yet via another country? I think it’s so tragic that they can’t just stay closer to home for another year or so. I know legally they can fly there via another country but it sounds so dodgy to me.
Theres a part of me hoping their trip backfires and they get a positive test scuppering it all. Big sad for bink bink

Reactions: 5
C-19 cases are going through the roof in Orlando so they probably want to make sure that they are there to buy a cappuccino for a paramedic or two (on film of course).

Their public displays of generosity kept the NHS going last year so now its time to keep the States afloat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do we know about the lottery win or the details of this ridiculous upcoming trip?

Also the fear of flying is so fake, I just laughed watching it!

• Haha
He already proposed though? That's one of their vlogs when he did it in Disney

Didn't someone on here say she had a new job? Maybe that's paying for some of it?
Yeah I was being sarcastic. He gets down on one knee to wipe his arse never mind proposing. It's so cringe, I'm sure he went down on one knee for their anniversary.. yuk

The showing of has started
Had to double take as I had no idea that was her name. Just know her as bink bink.

How do we know about the lottery win or the details of this ridiculous upcoming trip?

Also the fear of flying is so fake, I just laughed watching it!
We don't. But it's that or they're starting to sell the white powder :)

• Haha
Yeah I was being sarcastic. He gets down on one knee to wipe his arse never mind proposing. It's so cringe, I'm sure he went down on one knee for their anniversary.. yuk
Haha!! Ahhhh get it! Yeah he 're-proposed' with that tacky thing lelly from will and lelly made didn't he? Was it a glass? Or glass slipper? It was something like that. Either way, why propose again? Just get bloody married!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.