Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to hear what @jack champagne has to say.

There's something I can't put my finger on about these two. They seem harmless enough but very keen to become famous and influencers.

This is very sad using their friends for gain. Are they still friends with Nathan and Craig?
They were invited to Nathan and Craig's wedding celebration but they never showed up

I find the need for some constant recognition of things as worrying. Photos doing good deeds is just pathetic.

I get the impression they think they are far more important than they really are and appear quite fake and would happily sell ther soul if it meant some freebies and a cringe photo.

Also, it was sad about his mum and obviously very difficult for anyone to process, but that video he did of basically filming himself crying/being upset is very very odd and was tasteless in a clear demand for wanting attention/sympathy for an ego boost.

Reactions: 7
clear demand for wanting attention/sympathy for an ego boost.
EXACTLY THIS

i lost my dad before the internet was a thing so maybe i dont react well to this sort of stuff...
but it's more than that isnt it... grieving is awful. it hurts... so i can't understand how a camera becomes part of the process in ANY circumstance. I'm sorry but it's so bleeping see-through and i HAVE to question whether i'm meant to sympathise when it's so blatant. losing someone is horrible. no question.

I just recalled a moment of drama i'd love clarification of if anyone knows.

There's a guy called That Florida Guy who called someone out for copying, plagiarising videos just for content (i think this was the basis) and the only thing i could think of was when GB made a video about the new hagrids ride and essentially used ALL universal footage (and a little bit of them two kind of leaping about or some tit like that) all with the Universal tags and whatnot.

i tried to read back on the thread (twitter) but it was covert enough.

whether it was about them or not - and if it was, as i said, i'd love to know more about why TFG decided to launch into attack - its still describes how they do tit. no imagination, just throw enough tit at a wall and hopefully they get a free 3 night stay at hard rock.

urgh

sorry... rant over

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210809-162327_Instagram.jpg

I'm so glad they've confirmed these new but very out of date vlogs will have movie clips.....another way to stop me watching them!

Screenshot_20210809-162347_Instagram.jpg

How much info do you need on your insta bio? Is the P O box really necessary 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the movie clip comment is a dig at some of the comments here about them.

Didn’t know they had a PO Box never seem to mention it anywhere or say they received stuff unless I miss it

Reactions: 2
I've watched a couple of these vlogs, so much cringe, anyway........ does anyone know how they get away with using so much copyrighted music? Thought YouTube were really strict on it which is why most vloggers add generic stuff from Epidemic Sound?

does anyone know how they get away with using so much copyrighted music?
you are allowed to use copyrighted material on YT, you just get a claim against that video - meaning no monetisation.
YT doesnt really pay well anymore so most folk go for sponsorship, so claims wouldnt really trouble a vlogger like these two.
Bigger creators will need all the revenue they can get, so copyright claims on a video that may make £10k - £20k is worth editing any risk - they're the arguments that help the myth along really

Reactions: 1
EXACTLY THIS

i lost my dad before the internet was a thing so maybe i dont react well to this sort of stuff...
but it's more than that isnt it... grieving is awful. it hurts... so i can't understand how a camera becomes part of the process in ANY circumstance. I'm sorry but it's so bleeping see-through and i HAVE to question whether i'm meant to sympathise when it's so blatant. losing someone is horrible. no question.

I just recalled a moment of drama i'd love clarification of if anyone knows.

There's a guy called That Florida Guy who called someone out for copying, plagiarising videos just for content (i think this was the basis) and the only thing i could think of was when GB made a video about the new hagrids ride and essentially used ALL universal footage (and a little bit of them two kind of leaping about or some tit like that) all with the Universal tags and whatnot.

i tried to read back on the thread (twitter) but it was covert enough.

whether it was about them or not - and if it was, as i said, i'd love to know more about why TFG decided to launch into attack - its still describes how they do tit. no imagination, just throw enough tit at a wall and hopefully they get a free 3 night stay at hard rock.

urgh

sorry... rant over
Nope, that was about a teeny tiny YouTuber called “That Glasgow Florida Guy”. the irony is, when Paul still had twitter and launched an attack on bink bonk for copying his SND idea, That Glasgow Florida Guy was one of the first to defend Paul and agreed about people needping to come up with their own ideas and not copy other you tubers etc. Like, has he not seen his name? 😂

although bink bonk did release a video about the ride and use nothing but official footage that anybody could’ve watched on the universal page lol

that was about a teeny tiny YouTuber called “That Glasgow Florida Guy”.
that's the one... i knew there was something there... it was, incidentally, around this time that my spider sense was tingling. I was totally drawn into the web... i dont mind admitting

another one from around this period, was a guy (on twitter and YT) called Adi/Adrian... I remember one particular tweet going on about how he was helping old ladies pack shopping in the supermarket whilst socially distancing. i just thought Foxtrot Oscar!!! Not a chance. nothing about the story made sense other than looking for that classic bink bonk pat on the shoulder. Drill deep enough, they're all the same... some are more bearable, i give you that

you are allowed to use copyrighted material on YT, you just get a claim against that video - meaning no monetisation.
YT doesnt really pay well anymore so most folk go for sponsorship, so claims wouldnt really trouble a vlogger like these two.
Bigger creators will need all the revenue they can get, so copyright claims on a video that may make £10k - £20k is worth editing any risk - they're the arguments that help the myth along really
Oh interesting! So they probably don't make money on their videos? I guess that explains why their vlog series are incomplete!

Oh interesting! So they probably don't make money on their videos? I guess that explains why their vlog series are incomplete!
Did anyone ever confirm the sudden change in their fortunes? They've went from vloggin in their livingroom with lodgers to afford their trips, to:

Brand new house
New electric car
Back garden done up
New studio equipment
New bikes at what look like a grand each
Staying overnight at Alton towers hotel (not cheap if you prev had lodgers staying)

Did anyone ever confirm the sudden change in their fortunes? They've went from vloggin in their livingroom with lodgers to afford their trips, to:

Brand new house
New electric car
Back garden done up
New studio equipment
New bikes at what look like a grand each
Staying overnight at Alton towers hotel (not cheap if you prev had lodgers staying)
He sold 'Bink-Bink' to a sex cult OR the royal society of prevention of ugly video editing paid him to stop ( although he obviously reneged on that deal)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The tea spilt further up was they had a decent lottery win, I guess that’s why they did that absolutely selfless act of buying the paramedics a coffee from the petrol station that time…watch out ghandi, binkers is coming for ya…..

Reactions: 6
The tea spilt further up was they had a decent lottery win, I guess that’s why they did that absolutely selfless act of buying the paramedics a coffee from the petrol station that time…watch out ghandi, binkers is coming for ya…..
That makes sense now if true. Only the best now for the binks 😂

The last haul they did from Florida was crazy, they bought so much, makes sense if they won lottery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.