Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that right that they told them to remove any content with them in the footage? It seems strange as they have their own videos that are still available on you-tube which have Garreth in them. He was best man at their wedding for example. Awkward much? 🤣🤣🤣
Yes this is true, G&L made the decision to remove all content due to the threats made by SSV, they in returned asked SSV to do the same but he seems to have ignored the request. He only has the YT video of him on the TV show on his personal channel now. (GarethGLHQ)

Wonder if they ever got any dues back from the Villa surly if SSV has any morals at all he would have given their share back as they still used it.

Whatever happened it seems to have changed G&L as they certainly are not very active on social media anymore but still seem to get interaction from the nice crowd like Despicable3, Mr D & Mr I for example.

Reactions: 3
How did he get invited to movie premieres?
well, i dont know how he does it but an old trick we used to pull as viners (a sort of old tik tok thing) was sign up to certain PR sites - if there was an option to go to something that you'd vine on the red carpet, it'd work in the clients favour... as i say, dont know for sure but what I guarantee is that you have to hustle - there is no way (not a chance) someone is saying to him please go to the red carpet. It'll be a case of the opposite - "if i go to the red carpet I'll take a snap for twitter etc and hashtag you guys".

it's 360 publicity, but it doesnt get handed to you - and UNFORCH, they do have followers that put them into that influencer category... makes everyone look better than the content and counts for duck all in the scheme of things, but it's absolutely possible because that's how the world works now... I once did an ad for felix cat food for £400 - a six second video!!!! I rest my case :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The thought of them procreating is terrifying o_O:sick: They have a VERY strange relationship IMHO
Del gives off slimy creep vibes but there's definitely something weird about the way they are with each other. I've said before I wouldn't be surprised if was into Daddy stuff and has that role with her.
I dunno if any of you have ever seen the Tosh.0 video of OrganizedLikeJen / PrettyNeatLiving but that's the kinda thing I mean with these two.

I think she has to kiss him every time he does good thing for her and its a award she has to obey him or she wont get what she wants

• Sick
I cannot cope with all this lol. Someone please out this into simply terms for the thicker tattlers of us all.

So we can assume Binky is an idea thief?
He's fell out with his best mate for being a banger?
He enjoys selling his soul to the devil?

And more importantly, where did the money come from? Someone said the lotto, but I'm assuming that's sarcasm 🤣🤣.

Jack, you're some boy. I've been waiting for your posts, but any confirmation of above will put me out my misery 😁😁

Reactions: 1
I wanna know what’s his job is ? Maybe he self employed and claimed COVID grant ! He comes across very arrogant show off ! And fake I don’t know why so may followers and fan based on Facebook he a total jerk!

Last edited:
yeah

Binkys had nothing to do with this, there was an issue with sending passive aggressive texts/status about Ls anxieties - which is low. G/L were in a bit of a spot as they were part of a joint villa rental. G was actively trying to reach a compromise and got nowhere so (I think) had to involve a solicitor - Sean and that lot made a decision to party on... the kick in the teeth was Sean telling G/L to remove any content with them in the footage. The fact they were all best mates didnt help and that's why they chose to stop the YT side of things.

The Js and anyone else involved had money, time and monetisation in the villa so probably took that side for that reason - annoyingly as far as I was concerned, no one has been called to task.

another odd thing. incredibly I met with all these people over the summer and everything was fine. the fact it happened at all is weird, but these guys were all great mates. and by the way, EVERYONE (JJs, TUKDC, Zoe etc) all super shy in real life, you'd not know it was them without a camera. seriously.

And the Binkys were extremely kind in person - this is why its all a surprise and why I decided to just stop - I was probably just mardy when I first posted, but my point remains. I add this epilogue because the thing that hurts the most is that these are actual people - I cant understand how you can be so one track mind that you need to trample over anyone else... that goes for all that lot.

Notable exceptions: Although i dont watch anymore, L&R Dreaming ae lovely, lovely people. so nice - exactly what you see on YT and The Challengers (I love these guys) are just fab...I was lucky to say hello to them all and they're just gorgeous.

then on the other hand, Paul TUKDC was exactly what i expected haha... strolling around with an umbrella like a tour guide. quite funny looking back.
jack I’m living for your posts 😂
I thought that was the case with Gareth and Shaun but got a bit confused that del was involved. Thanks for clearing it up.
im dying to know what seeshauneat is like in real life. how does he manage to make friends with so many people then end up losing them so quickly? He must have a nice act to reel them in before showing his true colours. Paul is exactly as he seems, an arrogant prick. I have a mutual friend with his ex-wife so I’ve met him a couple of times. Always has been something off about him, even before starting YT.

sorry you’ve been hurt by Del,s desire to be internet famous.

some one asked why Zoe and del fell out, are u able to confirm my story for me? I heard it from a vloggers who used to be friendly with them both.
zoe used to do (or help with) del,# editing but Jen accused them of having an affair. Del then distanced himself from her and stopped acknowledging her help/work Which obviously pissed her off. I remember he was bugging up will (from will and lelly) for some behind the scenes work or something on twitter and she went mental on them both. Can’t remember the exact details lol

i know they’ve fallen out and the only reason she’s joined the snd group is to piss del off (she never spoke to any of them before that) but just wanted to check if that reason was true or just the blogger stirring up... which they are renowned for. Biggest pair of gossips in the “community”

Why are these people getting any attention on here. They literally have like 1500 followers on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣

Has anyone who reads here ever met any Disney vloggers? (Big or small) I’m curious to know peoples experiences with them 😂

Edit: oops thought I was on the Disney vloggers thread! The question still stands though!

Last edited:
Has anyone who reads here ever met any Disney vloggers? (Big or small) I’m curious to know peoples experiences with them 😂
We recently watched a couple of smaller (very small) Disney vloggers meet some others and it all seemed quite awkward - like they were shy, perhaps didn’t like each other quite as much as they thought they would. I don’t know that I’d have filmed it but that’s just me

We recently watched a couple of smaller (very small) Disney vloggers meet some others and it all seemed quite awkward - like they were shy, perhaps didn’t like each other quite as much as they thought they would. I don’t know that I’d have filmed it but that’s just me
I find it really odd when vloggers meet up to do nothing and film each other, especially when it’s SUPER awkward!

Reactions: 3
I checked their number of followers and now I'm a fan. Wind your neck in!!!
To be fair you wasn’t clear you was talking about will and lelly. youre on get binky thread and will and lelly wasnt even mentioned within the last few comments. Calm down 🙄 if they are mentioned on this thread it’s because will is one of dels closest friends. We’ve mentioned other vloggers on this thread as it’s natural discussion so if anyone needs to wind their neck in, its you 🙂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.