Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That made me HOWL!!! 😂😂

G’wan Jack son , spill allll that tea- we are so here for this !!
Genuinely though , I’m so that you got burnt by some so called friends, that’s the worst & ever so hurtful 💜 if YT is what you love , you should totally crack on with it- if you read here you absolutely know what to avoid doing, if you become the opposite of these fannies , you could be the next mr beast ! Go forth and slay , I say !!! Xx
Go on jack champagne you know you want to !

Sorry he treated you like dirt @jack champagne. People like him always get found out. At least you still have your dignity. He might have a few followers but honestly most people just find him annoying, he’s so embarrassing.

My friend messaged them a couple of years ago on Instagram saying they enjoyed watching their vlogs. She showed me the message it was really nice. It had been read and no reply back, not even a like which would have took a second. I doubt he’s got 1000s of messages to reply too but I definitely see that they only hang around with people when it benefits them.

Reactions: 7
Most vloggers are like that tbh especially when they get to a certain size, they forget it’s the followers who watch their content and gave them that subscriber count and view.

Reactions: 3
What are all these ego maniacal twonks going to do when You Tube changes the algorithm an/or the bottom falls out of You Tube for amateur vloggers. I'm crossing my fingers it happens soon.

Sorry he treated you like dirt @jack champagne. People like him always get found out. At least you still have your dignity. He might have a few followers but honestly most people just find him annoying, he’s so embarrassing.

My friend messaged them a couple of years ago on Instagram saying they enjoyed watching their vlogs. She showed me the message it was really nice. It had been read and no reply back, not even a like which would have took a second. I doubt he’s got 1000s of messages to reply too but I definitely see that they only hang around with people when it benefits them.
This is 100% true i also messaged them couple of weeks ago regarding Halloween horror night it was read and no reply back i wish I didn’t delete the msg and screenshot it. If i worked at virgin or Disney they def reply back i know its silly but it hurt me to be ignored i was only being nice

isn't it included with the seat they buy? I thought they flew premium economy and it was included with Virgin
premium economy doesn’t get you Lounge access.
If you book with Virgin holidays you can get access to the V-LOUNGE, some get it included in their price, others pay for it.

but - it’s not the clubhouse, which is exclusive for Upper class travellers and gold flying club members.
Which these two are definitely not.

two good things about flying UC - you won’t have these two douche bags in your cabin and you won’t have to put up with them in the lounge either.

and sorry del - but if you went in the clubhouse, no one would give a tit who you are. So they won’t announce the arrival and grand entry of ‘get binky’ like a pair of crass wannabes

Reactions: 4
If you book with Virgin holidays you can get access to the V-LOUNGE, some get it included in their price, others pay for it.

but - it’s not the clubhouse, which is exclusive for Upper class travellers and gold flying club members.

two good things about flying UC - you won’t have these two douche bags in your cabin and you won’t have to put up with them in the lounge either.

and sorry del - but if you went in the clubhouse, no one would give a tit who you are. So they won’t announce the arrival and grand entry of ‘get binky’ like a pair of crass wannabes
Ah, sorry, I thought you got it with premium on Virgin but it must be people booking holidays then.

I use BA so had no idea 🙈

Reactions: 1

I know how embarrassing and cringe is when they get the staff to high five and welcome get binky

Ah, sorry, I thought you got it with premium on Virgin but it must be people booking holidays then.

I use BA so had no idea 🙈
no need to apologise - binky probably think it’s something really exclusive..but the masses who book with virgin holidays can get access to it!
(Virgin Atlantic flight only customers don’t get access to it)

At least flying Ba you don’t have to risk running into these try harder

I know how embarrassing and cringe is when they get the staff to high five and welcome get binky
Definitely…if you look up ‘cringe-worthy’ in a 21st century online dictionary, there’s a clip of these losers getting their name announced as they enter.

• Haha
First, I'm not paul from the disney couple, I have a very small YT channel and know many of the vloggers featured in some channels here. Most are nice, others cringe, a lot are just cut-throat. I did try to follow a lot of the drama (like anyone, i was just intrigued how these characters operate) but as soon as I realised what it takes to be a decent vlogger, I realised 2 things... 1. Authenticity (and credibility i guess) it NEEDS to be natural. There's no finer example than mr david and mr ian. In fact (and argue this if you need) these two are the only ones who do what they do that good. Numbers are going to be on your side providing you have tenacity and drive etc - but to be THAT GOOD, it has to be from the bleeping heart. David and Ian deliver everything from deep down and it's a joy.

2. Everyone else falls into scale of:
  1. Trying - actually in it for because, like me, i just love filming and editing
  2. Trying at any cost - this includes selling your soul for, like Get Binky (as i said initially, it's more Del) freebies, click, views whatever is possible by whatever means
I dont dislike Paul, he's an insufferable bell-end but all that lot are insane. I thought they perhaps enjoyed the status and elite group side of things - both of which are made up... maybe they just liked the idea of a little society. The fall out they had was (i think) based on Paul assuming his idea was stolen... I don't know what part of a panel show made up of friends on you tube talking about their hobby and interest could be seen as copying but i sort of see what his frustration was.

my frustration with Del began a short while before I stopped speaking to him. I was getting these odd vibes and had to check myself to understand why but it was initially all based on the fact that everything was just too bleeping sickly. I love positivity but he was acting like he was the mayor of positivity. I didnt think this was right somehow... not real... and that's what started to piss me off. What else isnt real. so I just concentrated.

Back when i wrote that initial post I was at the end of doing a few bits of work for him, some thumbnails for their YT and quizzes - side note, I love doing what I do and payment wasnt in question, it was my pleasure and happy to offer time. But i noticed that other people were getting thanked for stuff... i'll say it over and over, i do loads of work for others if i can. thank yous are nor what I'm after... but i realised that the people getting shoutouts were generally folk who were in a position to offer more than just a few graphics every now and then.

I forget dates, but I was starting to get bothered and then there were some dramas over in twitter - Gareth and Sean was one - and i just couldnt bear to be in this so called community which felt so bleeping false. I stopped youtubing (not forever, but after being part of these groups, i still really dont know how I'm meant to do what i love doing on my terms)

The last straw was when i was doing a set on Twitter of the A-Z of disney and decided to not post anything other than a cartoon and a little poem - that's sort of irrelevant but there is a point - I was at day 7 or 8 or something and saw a post from another vlogger... it was describing his (and Del's) new podcast that they were working on. for the last 2 years

WAIT A bleeping MINUTE... rewind
In jan/feb of 2020, I was chatting to Del about doing a podcast - I do 3 so was in the mood to do another about more of my interests. It'd be an orlando thing about the parks and vloggers and whatnot. I invited this other guy into the convo and did logos, explained the set up and equipment for remote recordings - working on the schedule best host and then PANDEMIC.
I think i did the right thing by suggesting we all get out houses in order. the other two said fine and waited. In the meantime that topic seemed to go quiet. I was aware but we all had tit to deal with and as we were chatting, i just assumed it was on the back burner. fast forward and i'm reading this post.

I remember more posts about it being a secret they wanted to share but couldnt until they had everything in place etc and that was it for me... so why was the A - Z of disney story important... well, i still had 18 bleeping days to go didnt i?:LOL:.
So i cracked on and the last post from me for the next year was that.

I was done and questioned EVERYTHING about that lot. They're all the same but the subliminal scrounging to get somewhere or something is just so obvious. I don't think he's evil ok... i think its a one track mind. nothing malicious... just knows the goal and happy to get there by whatever means.

THE DELAY:
i'm sorry... i genuinely forgot to come back and post. one reason was that I wrote it at the time and deleted the note by accident, another reason is that I was made redundant about 2 or 3 weeks after posting, so looking for jobs, dealing with it mentally etc, got the covid too... and probably most important, I was second guessing whether I should do this to someone at all... it's not nice. But I lost faith in someone that is continuously lauded and consistently after something.
Finally, I kept seeing the notification and realised that this is do or die - if he is reading, he knows it's me and i wanted to avoid drama at all costs... time to face (or more than likely ignore) the music i guess

sorry tattlers, it's petty but that's why I'm pissed off. My podcast. my idea stolen. so as much as Paul is an idiot, i'm a) not him and b) understand why he'd be pissed off with Binky too.
I'm sorry you got caught in their mission to gain every subscriber possible, making you believe you were a valued friend, when you were a mere stepping stone to take advantage of. Sadly I know many of the people mentioned in this thread, good people that were willing to help friends, only to discover it's all a fake facade that the couple create to pull in new subscribers. From this pool of pro-bink-bink's they scope out those with talent - whether it be ideas, design skills, editing or people willing to slave away for their benefit (much like Discott - poor las is yet to see the light).

It infuriates me so say it is true and they are still doing it to this day. This seems to be their business plan. You would think if they haven't the know-how to create their own thumbnails and designs, or are too lazy to learn how to edit properly, that after all the years the talentless pair would just give up.

They look to smaller channels and as modern slaves to the BINK BINK empire. As soon as the person grafting realises the friendship isn't real, they are cast aside and bad mouthed. They are vicious when you get on the wrong side of them, Del a manipulator and Jen a spiteful little piece of work. I guess fame is more important than morals and reputation.

All the time those with actual talent continue to join YouTube, the carcasses of friendships continue to mound. Del and Jen, I know you read tattle - do what makes YOU happy - that's all you've ever cared about.

I'm sorry you got caught in their mission to gain every subscriber possible, making you believe you were a valued friend, when you were a mere stepping stone to take advantage of. Sadly I know many of the people mentioned in this thread, good people that were willing to help friends, only to discover it's all a fake facade that the couple create to pull in new subscribers. From this pool of pro-bink-bink's they scope out those with talent - whether it be ideas, design skills, editing or people willing to slave away for their benefit (much like Discott - poor las is yet to see the light).

It infuriates me so say it is true and they are still doing it to this day. This seems to be their business plan. You would think if they haven't the know-how to create their own thumbnails and designs, or are too lazy to learn how to edit properly, that after all the years the talentless pair would just give up.

They look to smaller channels and as modern slaves to the BINK BINK empire. As soon as the person grafting realises the friendship isn't real, they are cast aside and bad mouthed. They are vicious when you get on the wrong side of them, Del a manipulator and Jen a spiteful little piece of work. I guess fame is more important than morals and reputation.

All the time those with actual talent continue to join YouTube, the carcasses of friendships continue to mound. Del and Jen, I know you read tattle - do what makes YOU happy - that's all you've ever cared about.
Viewers see through fake people in the end. True colours always become evident because they can’t keep the crown up forever and it eventually slips.
There’s seems to be made of plastic, badly painted with silver hammerite…cheap, hollow and worthless

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Viewers see through fake people in the end. True colours always become evident because they can’t keep the crown up forever and it eventually slips.
There’s seems to be made of plastic, badly painted with silver hammerite…cheap, hollow and worthless
I agree with this comment, viewers always see through the fakeness it’s why so many people here mention The SN Discussion lot and Bink Bink in a negative manor.

They are all number focused and take advantage of new people joining the vlogging band waggon.

Isn’t Disscot paid by him? If not she needs shaking!

First, I'm not paul from the disney couple, I have a very small YT channel and know many of the vloggers featured in some channels here. Most are nice, others cringe, a lot are just cut-throat. I did try to follow a lot of the drama (like anyone, i was just intrigued how these characters operate) but as soon as I realised what it takes to be a decent vlogger, I realised 2 things... 1. Authenticity (and credibility i guess) it NEEDS to be natural. There's no finer example than mr david and mr ian. In fact (and argue this if you need) these two are the only ones who do what they do that good. Numbers are going to be on your side providing you have tenacity and drive etc - but to be THAT GOOD, it has to be from the bleeping heart. David and Ian deliver everything from deep down and it's a joy.

2. Everyone else falls into scale of:
  1. Trying - actually in it for because, like me, i just love filming and editing
  2. Trying at any cost - this includes selling your soul for, like Get Binky (as i said initially, it's more Del) freebies, click, views whatever is possible by whatever means
I dont dislike Paul, he's an insufferable bell-end but all that lot are insane. I thought they perhaps enjoyed the status and elite group side of things - both of which are made up... maybe they just liked the idea of a little society. The fall out they had was (i think) based on Paul assuming his idea was stolen... I don't know what part of a panel show made up of friends on you tube talking about their hobby and interest could be seen as copying but i sort of see what his frustration was.

my frustration with Del began a short while before I stopped speaking to him. I was getting these odd vibes and had to check myself to understand why but it was initially all based on the fact that everything was just too bleeping sickly. I love positivity but he was acting like he was the mayor of positivity. I didnt think this was right somehow... not real... and that's what started to piss me off. What else isnt real. so I just concentrated.

Back when i wrote that initial post I was at the end of doing a few bits of work for him, some thumbnails for their YT and quizzes - side note, I love doing what I do and payment wasnt in question, it was my pleasure and happy to offer time. But i noticed that other people were getting thanked for stuff... i'll say it over and over, i do loads of work for others if i can. thank yous are nor what I'm after... but i realised that the people getting shoutouts were generally folk who were in a position to offer more than just a few graphics every now and then.

I forget dates, but I was starting to get bothered and then there were some dramas over in twitter - Gareth and Sean was one - and i just couldnt bear to be in this so called community which felt so bleeping false. I stopped youtubing (not forever, but after being part of these groups, i still really dont know how I'm meant to do what i love doing on my terms)

The last straw was when i was doing a set on Twitter of the A-Z of disney and decided to not post anything other than a cartoon and a little poem - that's sort of irrelevant but there is a point - I was at day 7 or 8 or something and saw a post from another vlogger... it was describing his (and Del's) new podcast that they were working on. for the last 2 years

WAIT A bleeping MINUTE... rewind
In jan/feb of 2020, I was chatting to Del about doing a podcast - I do 3 so was in the mood to do another about more of my interests. It'd be an orlando thing about the parks and vloggers and whatnot. I invited this other guy into the convo and did logos, explained the set up and equipment for remote recordings - working on the schedule best host and then PANDEMIC.
I think i did the right thing by suggesting we all get out houses in order. the other two said fine and waited. In the meantime that topic seemed to go quiet. I was aware but we all had tit to deal with and as we were chatting, i just assumed it was on the back burner. fast forward and i'm reading this post.

I remember more posts about it being a secret they wanted to share but couldnt until they had everything in place etc and that was it for me... so why was the A - Z of disney story important... well, i still had 18 bleeping days to go didnt i?:LOL:.
So i cracked on and the last post from me for the next year was that.

I was done and questioned EVERYTHING about that lot. They're all the same but the subliminal scrounging to get somewhere or something is just so obvious. I don't think he's evil ok... i think its a one track mind. nothing malicious... just knows the goal and happy to get there by whatever means.

THE DELAY:
i'm sorry... i genuinely forgot to come back and post. one reason was that I wrote it at the time and deleted the note by accident, another reason is that I was made redundant about 2 or 3 weeks after posting, so looking for jobs, dealing with it mentally etc, got the covid too... and probably most important, I was second guessing whether I should do this to someone at all... it's not nice. But I lost faith in someone that is continuously lauded and consistently after something.
Finally, I kept seeing the notification and realised that this is do or die - if he is reading, he knows it's me and i wanted to avoid drama at all costs... time to face (or more than likely ignore) the music i guess

sorry tattlers, it's petty but that's why I'm pissed off. My podcast. my idea stolen. so as much as Paul is an idiot, i'm a) not him and b) understand why he'd be pissed off with Binky too.
Wow so much to process in one post 😮
I knew del was a dick but this has shocked me a little. I thought he stopped using people to edit/thumbnail for him when he fell out with zoe. I don’t know why the Scottish lady does everything for him. There doesn’t seem like they have anything in common other than Disney. Quite an unusual pairing and I always feel like they’re just humouring her to keep her doing things for him, rather than genuinely having a good friendship. She’s defo more invested than bink bonk

it’s a shame you’ve stopped vlogging if you truly loved it. Sounds like you’ve got a savvy head so sure you’ll find a way. I think if you’re just genuinely nice and honest you can’t really go wrong ☺

was del involved in the fall out between Gareth and Shaun? just curious as you mentioned it above and I know Gareth and his wife no longer vlog because of the argument. How many people are they going to ruin hobbies for by being fake slimy snakes 🐍😡 they just use and trample all over people and they make my skin crawl, I don’t know who is worse, del or the snd crowd. Gareth is always being hyped up by del so I wonder if he drove a wedge beetwen Gareth and Shaun. Although Shaun is so repulsive and needy that Gareth was properbly glad to be rid of him,

Reactions: 4
Wow so much to process in one post 😮
I knew del was a dick but this has shocked me a little. I thought he stopped using people to edit/thumbnail for him when he fell out with zoe. I don’t know why the Scottish lady does everything for him. There doesn’t seem like they have anything in common other than Disney. Quite an unusual pairing and I always feel like they’re just humouring her to keep her doing things for him, rather than genuinely having a good friendship. She’s defo more invested than bink bonk

it’s a shame you’ve stopped vlogging if you truly loved it. Sounds like you’ve got a savvy head so sure you’ll find a way. I think if you’re just genuinely nice and honest you can’t really go wrong ☺

was del involved in the fall out between Gareth and Shaun? just curious as you mentioned it above and I know Gareth and his wife no longer vlog because of the argument. How many people are they going to ruin hobbies for by being fake slimy snakes 🐍😡 they just use and trample all over people and they make my skin crawl, I don’t know who is worse, del or the snd crowd. Gareth is always being hyped up by del so I wonder if he drove a wedge beetwen Gareth and Shaun. Although Shaun is so repulsive and needy that Gareth was properbly glad to be rid of him,
I don’t think Del was involved as someone said it was over Money/cancelled trip/abuse against Laura’s mental Health.

I think Del is using Gareth as he thinks he’s popular but G seems to have faded away since stopping vlogging, shame as I believe GL we’re genuine, and just having a laugh when filming anything and it came across in their vlogs along with some very skilful editing. Ah Maybe Del is using him as an editor - who knows

I read on Twitter a while ago that Gareth pulled away from the other SND peeps as they we’re gaslighting and sending not so nice DM’s to G via fake accounts But having a quick look back at G’s Twitter it all seems to have gone now.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Del was involved as someone said it was over Money/cancelled trip/abuse against Laura’s mental Health.

I think Del is using Gareth as he thinks he’s popular but G seems to have faded away since stopping vlogging, shame as I believe GL we’re genuine, and just having a laugh when filming anything and it came across in their vlogs along with some very skilful editing. Ah Maybe Del is using him as an editor - who knows

I read on Twitter a while ago that Gareth pulled away from the other SND peeps as they we’re gaslighting and sending not so nice DM’s to G via fake accounts But having a quick look back at G’s Twitter it all seems to have gone now.
I didn’t know he fell out with Zoe? I met her a cabana bay and she was so nice to talk to genuine person ! And does anyone knows what’s his occupation is? I know Jen works as a customer service desk

If you donate money to charity you do it sincerely helping others not flash it all over social media to the the world you raised money for charity! They doing it for there own gain

yeah
Binkys had nothing to do with this, there was an issue with sending passive aggressive texts/status about Ls anxieties - which is low. G/L were in a bit of a spot as they were part of a joint villa rental. G was actively trying to reach a compromise and got nowhere so (I think) had to involve a solicitor - Sean and that lot made a decision to party on... the kick in the teeth was Sean telling G/L to remove any content with them in the footage. The fact they were all best mates didnt help and that's why they chose to stop the YT side of things.

The Js and anyone else involved had money, time and monetisation in the villa so probably took that side for that reason - annoyingly as far as I was concerned, no one has been called to task.

another odd thing. incredibly I met with all these people over the summer and everything was fine. the fact it happened at all is weird, but these guys were all great mates. and by the way, EVERYONE (JJs, TUKDC, Zoe etc) all super shy in real life, you'd not know it was them without a camera. seriously.

And the Binkys were extremely kind in person - this is why its all a surprise and why I decided to just stop - I was probably just mardy when I first posted, but my point remains. I add this epilogue because the thing that hurts the most is that these are actual people - I cant understand how you can be so one track mind that you need to trample over anyone else... that goes for all that lot.

Notable exceptions: Although i dont watch anymore, L&R Dreaming ae lovely, lovely people. so nice - exactly what you see on YT and The Challengers (I love these guys) are just fab...I was lucky to say hello to them all and they're just gorgeous.

then on the other hand, Paul TUKDC was exactly what i expected haha... strolling around with an umbrella like a tour guide. quite funny looking back.

Last edited:
yeah

Binkys had nothing to do with this, there was an issue with sending passive aggressive texts/status about Ls anxieties - which is low. G/L were in a bit of a spot as they were part of a joint villa rental. G was actively trying to reach a compromise and got nowhere so (I think) had to involve a solicitor - Sean and that lot made a decision to party on... the kick in the teeth was Sean telling G/L to remove any content with them in the footage. The fact they were all best mates didnt help and that's why they chose to stop the YT side of things.

The Js and anyone else involved had money, time and monetisation in the villa so probably took that side for that reason - annoyingly as far as I was concerned, no one has been called to task.

another odd thing. incredibly I met with all these people over the summer and everything was fine. the fact it happened at all is weird, but these guys were all great mates. and by the way, EVERYONE (JJs, TUKDC, Zoe etc) all super shy in real life, you'd not know it was them without a camera. seriously.

And the Binkys were extremely kind in person - this is why its all a surprise and why I decided to just stop - I was probably just mardy when I first posted, but my point remains. I add this epilogue because the thing that hurts the most is that these are actual people - I cant understand how you can be so one track mind that you need to trample over anyone else... that goes for all that lot.

Notable exceptions: Although i dont watch anymore, L&R Dreaming ae lovely, lovely people. so nice - exactly what you see on YT and The Challengers (I love these guys) are just fab...I was lucky to say hello to them all and they're just gorgeous.

then on the other hand, Paul TUKDC was exactly what i expected haha... strolling around with an umbrella like a tour guide. quite funny looking back.
Is that right that they told them to remove any content with them in the footage? It seems strange as they have their own videos that are still available on you-tube which have Garreth in them. He was best man at their wedding for example. Awkward much? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.