Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jack champagne was active on tattle at 10.44pm last night, so hopefully has seen this and might spill the beans! It would be lovely to have it confirmed what we all think of the weird, creepy Binky man!

Reactions: 3
I definitely think they are getting married and keeping it as a “surprise” then. You know because they are so special.

I definitely think they are getting married and keeping it as a “surprise” then. You know because they are so special.
Well, they'd have to keep it quiet otherwise all their hundreds of Bink bink fans will go there to try and celebrate with them! Or maybe it's because of the exclusive rights that Hello magazine have purchased for the first look at the photos 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to throw some shade, I really don’t like Get Binky the whole star flyer was blown out of proportion and not even that funny. If you don’t like heights why go on rollercoasters? Oh for the views/attentiton

also the fact that Del is a massive user, he used to be close with Zoe from the British life who Started doing 360 footage first, she taught Del everything and he uses it everywhere now no more Zoe friendship

a couple of years back they said in their videos that they were only doing universal this trip as they couldn’t afford a Disney ticket. Then they started hanging around with Nathan and Craig from Marvel at the Magic (love them) and someone told me Del kept spinning this sob story to them of how he wanted to take “bink bink” to toy story land but couldn’t afford it

Nathan was a cast Member at the time so he gave them one of the park tickets he got for being cast. Now suddenly they no longer hang around with them either because they got what they wanted.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It's blatantly obvious to me that he is a total fake. Horrible slimey cringy, the list goes on and on.

Reactions: 7
Would love to hear what @jack champagne has to say.

There's something I can't put my finger on about these two. They seem harmless enough but very keen to become famous and influencers.

Just to throw some shade, I really don’t like Get Binky the whole star flyer was blown out of proportion and not even that funny. If you don’t like heights why go on rollercoasters? Oh for the views/attentiton

also the fact that Del is a massive user, he used to be close with Zoe from the British life who Started doing 360 footage first, she taught Del everything and he uses it everywhere now no more Zoe friendship

a couple of years back they said in their videos that they were only doing universal this trip as they couldn’t afford a Disney ticket. Then they started hanging around with Nathan and Craig from Marvel at the Magic (love them) and someone told me Del kept spinning this sob story to them of how he wanted to take “bink bink” to toy story land but couldn’t afford it

Nathan was a cast Member at the time so he gave them one of the park tickets he got for being cast. Now suddenly they no longer hang around with them either because they got what they wanted.
This is very sad using their friends for gain. Are they still friends with Nathan and Craig?

Reactions: 5
Would love to hear what @jack champagne has to say.

There's something I can't put my finger on about these two. They seem harmless enough but very keen to become famous and influencers.

This is very sad using their friends for gain. Are they still friends with Nathan and Craig?
Not to my knowledge no, I saw some posts they went out for a meal about 2 years ago and that was it. Just seems so sad to me, to use kind people for views / boost your image

I’m not jealous but constant bragging and showing off. This is a true story me and my husband was on the same coach as them coming back from universal i said hello started a conversation and he was so rude arrogant person i ever met he didn’t wanted to know us and was to busy on his Instagram ! He not a nice person in person

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m not jealous but constant bragging and showing off. This is a true story me and my husband was on the same coach as them coming back from universal i said hello started a conversation and he was so rude arrogant person i ever met he didn’t wanted to know us and was to busy on his Instagram ! He not a nice person in person
we only watched one of their Vlogs ages ago, I hated him immediately but the first thing I said about him was that I reckoned he was a very unpleasant person off camera!

That’s terrible, I don’t understand why some youtubers do this. People that come up to you to say Hi are the reason you’ve got a following - don’t be rude to them, appreciate them

Jack writes exactly like Paul from TUKDC and knowing the falling out between them I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s him in decoy mode,

the SND group has had many fallings out with Mr BinkBink (cringe) from copycatting to false tags on YT vlogs.

And BYW I’m not a fan of the video clips and voice extracts he uses in his vlogs or the overly use of bing bong for Jen.

They are defo booked for a med holiday and no doubt a wedding too. But like all vloggers are keeping it as a surprise for his “fans” using the term loosely.

the Disney vlogging Community is vile so many fake wannabes out there all up each other’s butts

someone mentioned Marvel At the Magic they are still pals with the Binks they (as in MATM) just don’t Twitter much due to the antics of other Distwitt members (SND people mainly

I'm surprised he didn't want to know someone that came over to say hi. I thought he'd have been all over that! But obviously not, which means hes faker than ever.

it’s honest truth he just said hi and was busy on his phone he didn’t want to talk to us !

Jack writes exactly like Paul from TUKDC and knowing the falling out between them I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s him in decoy mode,

the SND group has had many fallings out with Mr BinkBink (cringe) from copycatting to false tags on YT vlogs.

And BYW I’m not a fan of the video clips and voice extracts he uses in his vlogs or the overly use of bing bong for Jen.

They are defo booked for a med holiday and no doubt a wedding too. But like all vloggers are keeping it as a surprise for his “fans” using the term loosely.

the Disney vlogging Community is vile so many fake wannabes out there all up each other’s butts

someone mentioned Marvel At the Magic they are still pals with the Binks they (as in MATM) just don’t Twitter much due to the antics of other Distwitt members (SND people mainly
On there social media I think they are getting married may next year at Florida

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
First, I'm not paul from the disney couple, I have a very small YT channel and know many of the vloggers featured in some channels here. Most are nice, others cringe, a lot are just cut-throat. I did try to follow a lot of the drama (like anyone, i was just intrigued how these characters operate) but as soon as I realised what it takes to be a decent vlogger, I realised 2 things... 1. Authenticity (and credibility i guess) it NEEDS to be natural. There's no finer example than mr david and mr ian. In fact (and argue this if you need) these two are the only ones who do what they do that good. Numbers are going to be on your side providing you have tenacity and drive etc - but to be THAT GOOD, it has to be from the bleeping heart. David and Ian deliver everything from deep down and it's a joy.

2. Everyone else falls into scale of:
  1. Trying - actually in it for because, like me, i just love filming and editing
  2. Trying at any cost - this includes selling your soul for, like Get Binky (as i said initially, it's more Del) freebies, click, views whatever is possible by whatever means
I dont dislike Paul, he's an insufferable bell-end but all that lot are insane. I thought they perhaps enjoyed the status and elite group side of things - both of which are made up... maybe they just liked the idea of a little society. The fall out they had was (i think) based on Paul assuming his idea was stolen... I don't know what part of a panel show made up of friends on you tube talking about their hobby and interest could be seen as copying but i sort of see what his frustration was.

my frustration with Del began a short while before I stopped speaking to him. I was getting these odd vibes and had to check myself to understand why but it was initially all based on the fact that everything was just too bleeping sickly. I love positivity but he was acting like he was the mayor of positivity. I didnt think this was right somehow... not real... and that's what started to piss me off. What else isnt real. so I just concentrated.

Back when i wrote that initial post I was at the end of doing a few bits of work for him, some thumbnails for their YT and quizzes - side note, I love doing what I do and payment wasnt in question, it was my pleasure and happy to offer time. But i noticed that other people were getting thanked for stuff... i'll say it over and over, i do loads of work for others if i can. thank yous are nor what I'm after... but i realised that the people getting shoutouts were generally folk who were in a position to offer more than just a few graphics every now and then.

I forget dates, but I was starting to get bothered and then there were some dramas over in twitter - Gareth and Sean was one - and i just couldnt bear to be in this so called community which felt so bleeping false. I stopped youtubing (not forever, but after being part of these groups, i still really dont know how I'm meant to do what i love doing on my terms)

The last straw was when i was doing a set on Twitter of the A-Z of disney and decided to not post anything other than a cartoon and a little poem - that's sort of irrelevant but there is a point - I was at day 7 or 8 or something and saw a post from another vlogger... it was describing his (and Del's) new podcast that they were working on. for the last 2 years

WAIT A bleeping MINUTE... rewind
In jan/feb of 2020, I was chatting to Del about doing a podcast - I do 3 so was in the mood to do another about more of my interests. It'd be an orlando thing about the parks and vloggers and whatnot. I invited this other guy into the convo and did logos, explained the set up and equipment for remote recordings - working on the schedule best host and then PANDEMIC.
I think i did the right thing by suggesting we all get out houses in order. the other two said fine and waited. In the meantime that topic seemed to go quiet. I was aware but we all had tit to deal with and as we were chatting, i just assumed it was on the back burner. fast forward and i'm reading this post.

I remember more posts about it being a secret they wanted to share but couldnt until they had everything in place etc and that was it for me... so why was the A - Z of disney story important... well, i still had 18 bleeping days to go didnt i?:LOL:.
So i cracked on and the last post from me for the next year was that.

I was done and questioned EVERYTHING about that lot. They're all the same but the subliminal scrounging to get somewhere or something is just so obvious. I don't think he's evil ok... i think its a one track mind. nothing malicious... just knows the goal and happy to get there by whatever means.

THE DELAY:
i'm sorry... i genuinely forgot to come back and post. one reason was that I wrote it at the time and deleted the note by accident, another reason is that I was made redundant about 2 or 3 weeks after posting, so looking for jobs, dealing with it mentally etc, got the covid too... and probably most important, I was second guessing whether I should do this to someone at all... it's not nice. But I lost faith in someone that is continuously lauded and consistently after something.
Finally, I kept seeing the notification and realised that this is do or die - if he is reading, he knows it's me and i wanted to avoid drama at all costs... time to face (or more than likely ignore) the music i guess

sorry tattlers, it's petty but that's why I'm pissed off. My podcast. my idea stolen. so as much as Paul is an idiot, i'm a) not him and b) understand why he'd be pissed off with Binky too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
First, I'm not paul from the disney couple, I have a very small YT channel and know many of the vloggers featured in some channels here. Most are nice, others cringe, a lot are just cut-throat. I did try to follow a lot of the drama (like anyone, i was just intrigued how these characters operate) but as soon as I realised what it takes to be a decent vlogger, I realised 2 things... 1. Authenticity (and credibility i guess) it NEEDS to be natural. There's no finer example than mr david and mr ian. In fact (and argue this if you need) these two are the only ones who do what they do that good. Numbers are going to be on your side providing you have tenacity and drive etc - but to be THAT GOOD, it has to be from the bleeping heart. David and Ian deliver everything from deep down and it's a joy.

1. Trying - actually in it for because, like me, i just love filming and editing
  2. Trying at any cost - this includes selling your soul for, like Get Binky (as i said initially, it's more Del) freebies, click, views whatever is possible by whatever means
I dont dislike Paul, he's an insufferable bell-end but all that lot are insane. I thought they perhaps enjoyed the status and elite group side of things - both of which are made up... maybe they just liked the idea of a little society. The fall out they had was (i think) based on Paul assuming his idea was stolen... I don't know what part of a panel show made up of friends on you tube talking about their hobby and interest could be seen as copying but i sort of see what his frustration was.

my frustration with Del began a short while before I stopped speaking to him. I was getting these odd vibes and had to check myself to understand why but it was initially all based on the fact that everything was just too bleeping sickly. I love positivity but he was acting like he was the mayor of positivity. I didnt think this was right somehow... not real... and that's what started to piss me off. What else isnt real. so I just concentrated.

Back when i wrote that initial post I was at the end of doing a few bits of work for him, some thumbnails for their YT and quizzes - side note, I love doing what I do and payment wasnt in question, it was my pleasure and happy to offer time. But i noticed that other people were getting thanked for stuff... i'll say it over and over, i do loads of work for others if i can. thank yous are nor what I'm after... but i realised that the people getting shoutouts were generally folk who were in a position to offer more than just a few graphics every now and then.

I forget dates, but I was starting to get bothered and then there were some dramas over in twitter - Gareth and Sean was one - and i just couldnt bear to be in this so called community which felt so bleeping false. I stopped youtubing (not forever, but after being part of these groups, i still really dont know how I'm meant to do what i love doing on my terms)

The last straw was when i was doing a set on Twitter of the A-Z of disney and decided to not post anything other than a cartoon and a little poem - that's sort of irrelevant but there is a point - I was at day 7 or 8 or something and saw a post from another vlogger... it was describing his (and Del's) new podcast that they were working on. for the last 2 years

In jan/feb of 2020, I was chatting to Del about doing a podcast - I do 3 so was in the mood to do another about more of my interests. It'd be an orlando thing about the parks and vloggers and whatnot. I invited this other guy into the convo and did logos, explained the set up and equipment for remote recordings - working on the schedule best host and then PANDEMIC.
I think i did the right thing by suggesting we all get out houses in order. the other two said fine and waited. In the meantime that topic seemed to go quiet. I was aware but we all had tit to deal with and as we were chatting, i just assumed it was on the back burner. fast forward and i'm reading this post.

I remember more posts about it being a secret they wanted to share but couldnt until they had everything in place etc and that was it for me... so why was the A - Z of disney story important... well, i still had 18 bleeping days to go didnt i?:LOL:.

I was done and questioned EVERYTHING about that lot. They're all the same but the subliminal scrounging to get somewhere or something is just so obvious. I don't think he's evil ok... i think its a one track mind. nothing malicious... just knows the goal and happy to get there by whatever means.

THE DELAY:
i'm sorry... i genuinely forgot to come back and post. one reason was that I wrote it at the time and deleted the note by accident, another reason is that I was made redundant about 2 or 3 weeks after posting, so looking for jobs, dealing with it mentally etc, got the covid too... and probably most important, I was second guessing whether I should do this to someone at all... it's not nice. But I lost faith in someone that is continuously lauded and consistently after something.
Finally, I kept seeing the notification and realised that this is do or die - if he is reading, he knows it's me and i wanted to avoid drama at all costs... time to face (or more than likely ignore) the music i guess

sorry tattlers, it's petty but that's why I'm pissed off. My podcast. my idea stolen. so as much as Paul is an idiot, i'm a) not him and b) understand why he'd be pissed off with Binky too.
Do you know how all of a Sudden they became rich ? Other than his mum passing away? And what’s his job as reading mixed reviews on social media he doesn’t work > due to disability is that true do you mind sharing please thank you

Reactions: 2
Do you know how all of a Sudden they became rich ? Other than his mum passing away? And what’s his job as reading mixed reviews on social media he doesn’t work > due to disability is that true do you mind sharing please thank you
he won the lottery, not the jackpot but a significant amount - he shared the news in a game of Call If Duty one night

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
he won the lottery, not the jackpot but a significant amount - he shared the news in a game of Call If Duty one night
For a fella that has his photo taken with travel agents I would have expected he would be happy to pose with a large check.

At least we know how he could afford to buy a coffee for two paramedics and splash it over socials. Dereck the Philanthropist

• Haha
For a fella that has his photo taken with travel agents I would have expected he would be happy to pose with a large check.

At least we know how he could afford to buy a coffee for two paramedics and splash it over socials. Dereck the Philanthropist
That made me HOWL!!! 😂😂

THE DELAY:

G’wan Jack son , spill allll that tea- we are so here for this !!
Genuinely though , I’m so that you got burnt by some so called friends, that’s the worst & ever so hurtful 💜 if YT is what you love , you should totally crack on with it- if you read here you absolutely know what to avoid doing, if you become the opposite of these fannies , you could be the next mr beast ! Go forth and slay , I say !!! Xx

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.