Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justme@40

I knida like her now especially after she told him to sush when he was going OTT about the room, if they just stop with the kissing 🤞🏻🤢 & I much prefer it when he calls her Jen instead of gorgeous 😏 or Binky Bink 😂 It's really the fact that they give the prices that has kept me watching, but I've still only watched two

Wuzzle12

Yes I agree. They are desperate to be big vloggers like Tim Tracker and are also desperate for all the freebies that come with it.
He acts like a child and is also scarily obsessed with 'bink binks'.

USAObsessed

I know what people mean about the 'bink bink'. But I get the impression they mean well. Especially when they quizzes they did seemed to be charity focused?

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
He does seem a tad over the top but no denying the kind, good people they clearly are. Really really like them. He puts amazing effort in his videos, just a shame the schedule of them are a little all over the place.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I don’t think Del was involved as someone said it was over Money/cancelled trip/abuse against Laura’s mental Health.

I think Del is using Gareth as he thinks he’s popular but G seems to have faded away since stopping vlogging, shame as I believe GL we’re genuine, and just having a laugh when filming anything and it came across in their vlogs along with some very skilful editing. Ah Maybe Del is using him as an editor - who knows

I read on Twitter a while ago that Gareth pulled away from the other SND peeps as they we’re gaslighting and sending not so nice DM’s to G via fake accounts But having a quick look back at G’s Twitter it all seems to have gone now.
I didn’t know he fell out with Zoe? I met her a cabana bay and she was so nice to talk to genuine person ! And does anyone knows what’s his occupation is? I know Jen works as a customer service desk

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
you are allowed to use copyrighted material on YT, you just get a claim against that video - meaning no monetisation.
YT doesnt really pay well anymore so most folk go for sponsorship, so claims wouldnt really trouble a vlogger like these two.
Bigger creators will need all the revenue they can get, so copyright claims on a video that may make £10k - £20k is worth editing any risk - they're the arguments that help the myth along really
Oh interesting! So they probably don't make money on their videos? I guess that explains why their vlog series are incomplete!

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I was just going to say this! Nothing but an attention seeker. My husband is a saddo and follows them and mentioned that they said they might get married when they are there? Is that true? I did think they might go somewhere to get married.
they are with another couple so maybe for witness for a wedding

Jaeme

In one vlog del mention they never paid for virgin lounges and got it free why are they so special when some people have to pay !!
isn't it included with the seat they buy? I thought they flew premium economy and it was included with Virgin

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Think Kiki was actually asking - this is where tone of voice would help :)

I believe Jen had some cancer scare - lots of twitter in 2018 about something on those lines. horrible to go through whichever way you look at it
Ohh, I understand, thank you! So sorry Kiki! Yes it was awful for her and hope she is well and truly on the mend, and continues to stay happy and healthy

that was about a teeny tiny YouTuber called “That Glasgow Florida Guy”.
that's the one... i knew there was something there... it was, incidentally, around this time that my spider sense was tingling. I was totally drawn into the web... i dont mind admitting

another one from around this period, was a guy (on twitter and YT) called Adi/Adrian... I remember one particular tweet going on about how he was helping old ladies pack shopping in the supermarket whilst socially distancing. i just thought Foxtrot Oscar!!! Not a chance. nothing about the story made sense other than looking for that classic bink bonk pat on the shoulder. Drill deep enough, they're all the same... some are more bearable, i give you that

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
You do realise it’s much the same people on both threads? No jealousy on my part. Why the hell would anyone be jealous of bink bonk and the like? You’re as delusional as him
because most people who are disney parks people would like to have gone and it screams jealousy even when they say it isn’t.

but Nobody wants to live like binky,