Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wuzzle12

Yes. The shouts and screams on every ride are sooo OTT and fake. And don't even get me started on the Stargazer vlog thats gone viral! And what is it with the obsession with filmjng in fisheye??

I have to say they're dishing out a lot of content considering they're on holiday. Holidaying in Orlando is obviously incredible but it's easily one of the most tiring holidays you can go on too. Fair play to them getting the videos out and keeping the Facebook updated. Might not be my favourite Florida vloggers but the effort is there.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
There’s is a lot worse happening in the world these two think they are the worse next there would set up a go fund me page , poor hard working charity giver and poor thing has PDSD blah blah blah

JamesM1949

I think there was a strong theory previously he was a policeman. But maybe now *retired* due to PTSD?
What makes you think he’s a cop? Whatever he does he isn’t retired. I know it’s in the public service and I know he’s definitely not retired.

Minerva13

I think he said he had PTSD from some attack a few years back? I can’t remember the details. It did sound awful but even the way he told the story made me hate him more. Think he intervened in some domestic violence attack and the man turned on him, but Del was really bigging himself up for getting involved like he was a saint and deserved a medal and like he didn’t feel he got enough praise for what he did?
Don’t know if any of that means he doesn’t work though. Thought he said in a vlog that he’s self employed but can’t remember as what.