Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Translation of their posts: We are coming, PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING!

With all their posts it shouldn't be too hard to find where they live. Even have told us about the nice expensive bikes they got to get fit with. Well, in theory it was to get fit, judging by their appearance.
oh god i never thought about it like that... do you mean they're sort of subconsciously prepping places and people to make sure they've got pressies and things in ready for them? and here's the dates you need to be aware of?

if that's not what you mean, i actually really like this new theory... if it is wat you thing, GREAT THEORY!

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I thought she was older than 34 too!

Surely if your doing a photo of your just married picture, it would include both hands, showing both rings? He’s not wearing a wedding ring. Isn’t it a legal requirement during a ceremony to exchange rings? No photos of him in his wedding attire either? Seems odd. Unless he just forgot to put his ring back on.
It’s not a legal requirement to exchange rings during the ceremony

Gossiplada

Chatty Member
So the DAS Is designed for people with a disability we’re they have difficulty tollerating waiting or queuing for long periods of time. I am really struggle how PTSD has anything to do with waiting your turn in a que ? or is this just another one of dels opportunity to take advantage of a scheme but disrespect those that actually do need and require this time saving service ??
I think PTSD is actually one of the few adult on-set diagnosis that would qualify. It’s for people who can’t emotionally/psychologically handle a queue. Not defending their using it, just that this is a thing that could necessitate an adult suddenly needing it.

Steph206

i do feel a bit bad - by 'a bit' I obviously mean 'a lot' - that i was totally assuming they'd be backdooring Fl... the rest of my gripes remain though.

I wonder if this is the social media they reference... well, if so... to recap some 12 or so pages ago, as much as the shameless freebie tagging, self pity, unnecessary flexing (and often bizarre flexing too) it's the fact that he BLATENTLY stole the project i started with him AND didnt bother telling me I wasn't included in my idea anymore.

I've seen through it - nothing is what it seems.
What was the project, if you don't mind me asking?

Hammerstone

VIP Member
oh god i never thought about it like that... do you mean they're sort of subconsciously prepping places and people to make sure they've got pressies and things in ready for them? and here's the dates you need to be aware of?

if that's not what you mean, i actually really like this new theory... if it is wat you thing, GREAT THEORY!
This is 100% of what i mean. I imagine they are hoping they crop up on the radars of the parks in particular, in a hope they can get some sort of media hosting/free ticket gig. It wouldn't surprise me if they start whoring out Virgin if they haven't already, in the hope of getting upgrades.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
back to that post about the upgrade a second....WHAT?
"SURPRISE"???
You spent the last month blatantly badgering them on the internet to get a fucking freebie and you're surprised? That statement alone as much of a con and fake as they are.
And the fact they rain their self importance on social media is typical. NOTHING is off limits for a 'look at us' moment.

How aren't more people seeing through this?
They got 1k likes on the wedding picture on insta

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
That made me HOWL!!! 😂😂

G’wan Jack son , spill allll that tea- we are so here for this !!
Genuinely though , I’m so that you got burnt by some so called friends, that’s the worst & ever so hurtful 💜 if YT is what you love , you should totally crack on with it- if you read here you absolutely know what to avoid doing, if you become the opposite of these fannies , you could be the next mr beast ! Go forth and slay , I say !!! Xx
Go on jack champagne you know you want to !