Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is so true, I find it so weird when people are so invested in vloggers lives! So embarrassing!!
You mean at the end of the day when having dinner with your other half, you don't suddenly interject and say "Darling, had some great news today! You know Del and bink bink? They've only booked a holiday. Can you believe it. Really kept me on tenterhooks keeping it tight lipped, but in the end they revealed all. So pleased for them"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When people they’ve never met in their lives send them cards and gifts. Wtf?😅😂
I think if you broke it down and looked at the sorts of people sending gifts, you will find they are probably for a better word social outcasts or fairly isolated people in general seemingly trying to buy friends or create an illusion of a friendship. Vloggers often exploit this

Reactions: 5
I think if you broke it down and looked at the sorts of people sending gifts, you will find they are probably for a better word social outcasts or fairly isolated people in general seemingly trying to buy friends or create an illusion of a friendship. Vloggers often exploit this
exactly, i dont think these followers actually recognise what's occuring. i can't blame them really - they're under the spell. somehow.
you watch The Vow and see how people don't join a cult - they end up realising it's one... with these vloggers, they need all that support and drawing followers in as if they actually matter is the stunt they have to pull... some are very good at it and some i genuinely think are so 'in it for the right reason' that they have no idea how important they are to someone who relies on them. and good for them (mr david and mr ian obviously).

but these two... the binkies...know everything that they're doing is with an agenda in mind. get the freebies they think they've earnt (without the hard work, effort, history of very good content, credibility, modesty, no ego etc). they miss the mark SOOOOOO bleeping much that even if their begging was justified, their manipulation is just sickening. ugh!

Reactions: 1
exactly, i dont think these followers actually recognise what's occuring. i can't blame them really - they're under the spell. somehow.
you watch The Vow and see how people don't join a cult - they end up realising it's one... with these vloggers, they need all that support and drawing followers in as if they actually matter is the stunt they have to pull... some are very good at it and some i genuinely think are so 'in it for the right reason' that they have no idea how important they are to someone who relies on them. and good for them (mr david and mr ian obviously).

but these two... the binkies...know everything that they're doing is with an agenda in mind. get the freebies they think they've earnt (without the hard work, effort, history of very good content, credibility, modesty, no ego etc). they miss the mark SOOOOOO bleeping much that even if their begging was justified, their manipulation is just sickening. ugh!
It’s pretty much a set menu for the grifting

1. Endorse support for charities and good causes, because on its own it’s cuntish to consider criticising it, so a solid foundation to getting people on side.
2. Put a hardship or sob story out there (as in rather than dealing with it privately) and then Chuck in buzz words like mental health and depression. This will hook in those watching who can relate to it, who in turn have their own vulnerabilities
3. Highlight issues to those who are in a position of power, ie airlines and venues
4. Go out of your way to advertise your PO Box, and generate some fake interest, ie “we’ve had a lot of people asking how you can send us stuff, so here’s how..”
5. Bung in another sob story
6. Wait for the gifts

Reactions: 4
It’s pretty much a set menu for the grifting

1. Endorse support for charities and good causes, because on its own it’s cuntish to consider criticising it, so a solid foundation to getting people on side.
2. Put a hardship or sob story out there (as in rather than dealing with it privately) and then Chuck in buzz words like mental health and depression. This will hook in those watching who can relate to it, who in turn have their own vulnerabilities
3. Highlight issues to those who are in a position of power, ie airlines and venues
4. Go out of your way to advertise your PO Box, and generate some fake interest, ie “we’ve had a lot of people asking how you can send us stuff, so here’s how..”
5. Bung in another sob story
6. Wait for the gifts
summed up beautifully.

“Oh, please tell us why things are hard. Sending you support ❤

Seriously, either just be transparent and talk about it without the theatrics, thus cheapening it, or shut the duck up.

I’m guessing a “tough video update” is coming, which will be advertised no doubt.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
“Oh, please tell us why things are hard. Sending you support ❤

Seriously, either just be transparent and talk about it without the theatrics, thus cheapening it, or shut the duck up.

I’m guessing a “tough video update” is coming, which will be advertised no doubt.
And I bet they won’t give a reason why things have been tough 🙄

He’s posted today on Facebook about having a DAS pass for when they go to Disney. Is this something he’s always needed or is it linked to the mysterious illness/incident he keeps writing cryptic posts about? 🙄😴

He’s posted today on Facebook about having a DAS pass for when they go to Disney. Is this something he’s always needed or is it linked to the mysterious illness/incident he keeps writing cryptic posts about? 🙄😴
That pissed me off - wants to reduce stigma but has never mentioned it before? duck off Billy big head

Reactions: 4
seems like they’re going to disney sooner than their May trip? Will and Lelly are out there so might be going to meet them

I burst out laughing when I saw that post. He had literally no need to mention it, at all, and no one would realise. It’s only the fact he’s drawn attention to it we know about it.

Like I said, he’s laying the foundations for sympathy and gifts

Reactions: 5
Apparently torn between vlogging or not as they never have the time to edit them. Perhaps if they didn't film as much or add in all the extra they would have time

Guys, I know we were all really concerned that we might not see a vlog from Get Binky’s next Florida Trip, because those poor lambs are just too busy raising money for charity, being humble, not trying to grift their followers etc. to edit their outstanding content.. but IT’S OK!!! Travelling Tragical have offered to edit for them! Phew right?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Considering their whole point really is showing us theme parks, if they can’t actually do the vlogs might as well call it a day.

They just want all the money and attention that goes with popular vlogging with no effort.

I’ll wager they will still film every second of it

Reactions: 7
After all the years he been going so now he needs a DAS

And also just thinking about it, they always were going to film it anyway. They love the attention too much.

Their post about shall they vlog or not is only just for their followers to blow smoke up their arse about how they should and how much people want to see Del act “special”.

Del is the sort of person I think to interact with you like this:

Vague friend in passing: alright mate how’s things been keeping?
Del: alright buddy, absolute terrible, don’t even ask!
Vague friend: ok no worries I won’t cya
Del: well, now you mention it, I have all this stuff going on with hidden disabilities, torn between vlogging…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.