Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Kiki was actually asking - this is where tone of voice would help :)

I believe Jen had some cancer scare - lots of twitter in 2018 about something on those lines. horrible to go through whichever way you look at it
Ohh, I understand, thank you! So sorry Kiki! Yes it was awful for her and hope she is well and truly on the mend, and continues to stay happy and healthy

Think Kiki was actually asking - this is where tone of voice would help :)

I believe Jen had some cancer scare - lots of twitter in 2018 about something on those lines. horrible to go through whichever way you look at it
She has a lump on her breast she thought it was cancer it wasn’t and had it removed she should be lucky she alive they still gone on about it and want sympathy! from people. People been through a lot worse I lost my cousin to throat cancer last year and he was only 30

Such a lovely wedding picture 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Such a lovely wedding picture
its all for show.
everyone has wedding photos so why the need to piss around?... well, i'll tell you... because its THEM... they'll think this is quirky. well there's a line between quirk and bleeping attention seeking and they STORMED into FSA territory .

zero original thinking. 100% attention seeking

Reactions: 4
its all for show.
everyone has wedding photos so why the need to piss around?... well, i'll tell you... because its THEM... they'll think this is quirky. well there's a line between quirk and bleeping attention seeking and they STORMED into FSA territory .

zero original thinking. 100% attention seeking
I was heartbroken for Del when his Mum passed but I couldn't believe it when they posted a photograph of him carrying her casket. I found that extremely strange. That is when the penny started to really drop for me.

Reactions: 5
Ohh, I understand, thank you! So sorry Kiki! Yes it was awful for her and hope she is well and truly on the mend, and continues to stay happy and healthy
Oh sorry guys ! Jack was right , I was being nosey and asking - but I felt like I had to own my shamelessness!! Agreed , as much as they as irritate me, I am glad that she’s ok xx

She has a lump on her breast she thought it was cancer it wasn’t and had it removed she should be lucky she alive they still gone on about it and want sympathy! from people. People been through a lot worse I lost my cousin to throat cancer last year and he was only 30

Such a lovely wedding picture 🤮🤮🤮
So sorry to hear that 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was heartbroken for Del when his Mum passed but I couldn't believe it when they posted a photograph of him carrying her casket. I found that extremely strange. That is when the penny started to really drop for me.
For me that video with the imposed sad piano music with him talking about it all. Absolutely tasteless and only done for some form of sympathy

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why he calls her binky/bink bink? And why the channel is called get binky? Its been bothering me 😂

Reactions: 1
This was apparently because he used to called her 'Minky' and that was the name of a clothes horse or kitchen mop or something.
It seems a great name for genitals too, but that might just be me thinking it... anyway... he changed to Binky because of that... why Minky was ever in the picture is another question

And why the channel is called get binky?
Sorry, missed this...
How he explained it to me was that he felt the name 'binky' could also describe a feeling... it sounds happy. So Get Binky was them saying 'join us in having this feeling' which ABSOLUTELY works... great idea if was just that... but i dont buy it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t a binky a kid’s dummy / pacifier?
Still get mega creepy vibes from him.

Reactions: 2
It’s been a while since I’ve committed acts of almost self harm, aka making myself watch their YouTube channel.

the packing video is bleeping awful. Firstly, who the duck cares? It’s not even about being helpful, it’s just them taking about themselves - again.Self Absorbed would be one way to describe them.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many times they mentioned they'd just got married before they got an upgrade!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.