Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has gotten so insufferable, how’s he going to go back to his wee mum’s house in Toome

Reactions: 6
He'd be better getting a job and renting himself an apartment somewhere with a bit of life so he can keep being himself.

I do like him, he's a funny wee lad, but he couldn't wear thon cowboy hat to the mace to get a loaf!

Reactions: 7
Ach I like him! He’s definitely far to expressive and out there for NI so can’t see him settling here long. Far too judgmental in this part of the world lol
Ibiza will have opened his eyes to the big world out there where he can be himself. I hope he goes and lives his best life!

Reactions: 14
I think he is lovely and quite refreshing as he doesn’t take himself too seriously.

Reactions: 9
Awk Gerry and his wee motivational travelling talks…… even though he stayed in the same country for 4 months and that country was the crappy part of Ibiza where Burger King is considered cultured. Not exactly Nepal Gerry! 😂😂

• Haha
Gerry would be better booking for Botox rather than hinting
Haha I was just coming on to comment that! Not very subtle there Gerry that you’re looking a freebie session of Botox. Here’s a novel idea why not just pay for the thing you want like the rest of us have to 🙄

Reactions: 3
Awk Gerry and his wee motivational travelling talks…… even though he stayed in the same country for 4 months and that country was the crappy part of Ibiza where Burger King is considered cultured. Not exactly Nepal Gerry! 😂😂
I find this a bit cringe too. If you didn't follow him on Insta you'd swear he'd been trekking round South America or Asia for the summer from how he talks about it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Gerry but why are they pretending he’s in the QRadio studio now and he’s heading to london tonight, when BPerfect Brendan has shared stories of him already in London. Why lie? Just say it’s prerecorded or else he’s dialled in from London 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Gerry but why are they pretending he’s in the QRadio studio now and he’s heading to london tonight, when BPerfect Brendan has shared stories of him already in London. Why lie? Just say it’s prerecorded or else he’s dialled in from London 🤷🏻‍♀️
Good spotting that!!! Why lie about something so simple? Is it a request show so they aren't supposed to pre-record or something?

Reactions: 2
Good spotting that!!! Why lie about something so simple? Is it a request show so they aren't supposed to pre-record or something?
It is a request show. I listened and Jordan specifically said “Gerry is in the building” - like why not just say Gerry’s joining us from London, I doubt anyone actually cares! He also sounded different, like he was joining remotely, his microphone sounded different to Jordan’s so he probably did join live to be fair. It’s just stupid of QRadio to lie. Especially when Ekin Su and BPerfect Brendan are sharing pics and outting him 🙄

Temping in the Fairhill centre Ballymena face like a slapped arse last time I was near the place

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah I should have realised that's where he'd be!!

You'd think he'd be advertising it more to get more sales given he's a a BA for them?

I haven't been in Ballymena in ages.

Reactions: 1
Used to like wee Gerry Lavz. But he’s become insufferable since he’s started doing the radio show with Jordan. Think the ‘fame’ has gone to his head 🥴😂

Reactions: 5
He's walked past me in Victoria square a few times. He walks round staring looking for people to look at him as if they know him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3