Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs, he's such a spoilt wee hanger on. Following round bigger influencers looking for crumbs

Reactions: 5
Who are the girls he hangs around with? Someone needs to let them know how obvious their face app pics are, it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think Gerry might be thinking about transitioning? He’s getting more feminine by the day. No shade, just an observation!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think Gerry might be thinking about transitioning? He’s getting more feminine by the day. No shade, just an observation!
I was thinking this too !!! Or maybe maybe living as a non binary person. He’s definitely changing out there

If Gerry was to come out as non binary or even want to identify with his feminine side I wouldn’t even be shocked. The rings nails and tonights outfit is all pointing that direction and fairplay go him he seems really lost and down at the moment and it could be the answer to his problems
Its been said before, I see so much now too with the longer nails

I think he’ll come home and def feel put out because he’ll be too self conscious to dress like that at home and be himself

I think he’ll come home and def feel put out because he’ll be too self conscious to dress like that at home and be himself

Absolutely! Don't think he will be home long though - can see him moving to England. Can't imagine him running about Toome like that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Aw I missed the last few comments too, I forgot to watch the page!!

I think he's been feeling more himself out there?? He seems to be liking it anyway?

Reactions: 4
His content is so boring nowadays. Never thought I'd want the days of him talking after shovelling a full spring roll in his mouth back again!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His content is so boring nowadays. Never thought I'd want the days of him talking after shovelling a full spring roll in his mouth back again!
It's just either out at clubs/bars, debating whether to go out or moaning that he's sad and wished he'd went out. Rinse and repeat

Reactions: 7