Gerry Hutch. Is the Monk going down?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye they are visiting the kids together again. Seems like they only gave the youngest his Christmas presents so they clearly don’t see him often. That poor child wouldn’t know who they are. I would love to know why exactly they think the kids are coming home when they are homeless, addicts, shop lifters, drug dealer, criminals and trying to make it on Tik Tok! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Tristan sherry’s funeral this morning in finglas
---
Ye they are visiting the kids together again. Seems like they only gave the youngest his Christmas presents so they clearly don’t see him often. That poor child wouldn’t know who they are. I would love to know why exactly they think the kids are coming home when they are homeless, addicts, shop lifters, drug dealer, criminals and trying to make it on Tik Tok! 🤷🏼‍♀️
disgusting honestly. If them kids want to stand a chance they’re better off without that Pair

Reactions: 5
What the hell is happening with Gemma Greene? The videos and pics been put up are vile!
She's a mouth,she only has herself too blame,she must be doing some ratting on people still driving around after what she did 😂😂

Reactions: 1
It's not only a nickname though because hundreds of articles have been written about 'Mr flashy' before he was ever convicted of anything. He'll be named once her hers a serious conviction. If you have a Google there's a couple of reasons why...basically to do with defamation law.
Probably also to do with being granted a fair trial. Like Mr flashy has been linked to x, y, and z, but not charged because they may not have the evidence.
Chances are he did it, but if youre on a jury and the lad is up for this, and you realise he's *likely* to be behind x, y and z, you might be swayed to believe he's capable of this charge
---
Also, I know I've asked this already, but which wan of these huns is Fendi bluuuuuu's ma and da?

Last edited:
Probably also to do with being granted a fair trial. Like Mr flashy has been linked to x, y, and z, but not charged because they may not have the evidence.
Chances are he did it, but if youre on a jury and the lad is up for this, and you realise he's *likely* to be behind x, y and z, you might be swayed to believe he's capable of this charge
---
Also, I know I've asked this already, but which wan of these huns is Fendi bluuuuuu's ma and da?
Ma is Sophie Maloney (ex of Mr Flashy)
Father is Dano Taylor (half brother of James Whelan deceased)

Reactions: 4
We really need an organogram showing all the inter relationships and who is related to who and who has been banging who.

so many half brothers and sisters about lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12