Gerry Hutch. Is the Monk going down?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after "rave at Whelas funeral by the Ma, her gaff got burnt out? She still in finglas? Did her and his baby Mam sort out whatever money he had left and who got what?
Yes, whatever happened with Jean? The mother at the funeral ... Bizarre behaviour. Id say whoever edits those O Dwyer videos has a right laugh. And what about the sister Edel buying a new pair of Jimmy Choos for the funeral. What a world we live in 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes, whatever happened with Jean? The mother at the funeral ... Bizarre behaviour. Id say whoever edits those O Dwyer videos has a right laugh. And what about the sister Edel buying a new pair of Jimmy Choos for the funeral. What a world we live in 🤯
Her and her brother love dressing up for the camera, I bet the editor doesn’t even have to slo mo their sections for dramatic cinematography cos they naturally act like two posing ponces in every shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These people must be braindead. It's 1% that get out alive, the rest are dead or in prison. Its like they don't realise that dead means dead and its final. What good is a pair of designer trainers then. I dont know if it's pure stupidity or these people just have so little to live for so they are wiling to chance it. Monkey see monkey do I guess. I commend anyone that fefy the odds and makes a decent go of life.

Reactions: 8
I was told from a guard.. so I dunno. Can’t imagine it’ll be too private 🙈 even if it is word will get out so they’ll need a good Garda presence

Reactions: 3
So, Katelyn Massey is pregnant. Be interesting to see her 3 months when her normal features are back on show because she can't get fillers or botox 💅🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thread Suggestion: The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So, Katelyn Massey is pregnant. Be interesting to see her 3 months when her normal features are back on show because she can't get fillers or botox 💅🤣
Who is she? another plastic living in their parents attic or something different?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is she? another plastic living in their parents attic or something different?
Her da owns cutprice jewellers on Meath Street of all places.
She is a "Beggy Mitchell" , brand ambassador for Clarke Creates which is crazy because Sinead is good at what she does but anytime Katelyn gets work done she uses the Hollywood / Paris filter so you can't really see the real deal.
She and her Da are Conor Mcgregor fans and will see them in all the photos from The Black Forge

Reactions: 7
Her da owns cutprice jewellers on Meath Street of all places.
She is a "Beggy Mitchell" , brand ambassador for Clarke Creates which is crazy because Sinead is good at what she does but anytime Katelyn gets work done she uses the Hollywood / Paris filter so you can't really see the real deal.
She and her Da are Conor Mcgregor fans and will see them in all the photos from The Black Forge
Thanks. Sounds like someone i don't wanna know or see online 🙄🤣

Reactions: 5
She didn’t accept my dodgy account with no profile pic but she accepted my proper account within seconds 😂

Reactions: 1
See Lauren has a new page baby mama & baby daddy getting their kids back soon 🙄 there's one video she's forcing the little fella in the video she's a thick

• Haha
Reactions: 4