Gerry Hutch. Is the Monk going down?

Will Gerry get off on legal technicalities?

• Yes

Votes: 53 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the regency trial is well under way and will have Williams and Tallant salivating at the prospect of spinning lucrative book deals and podcasts galore.

From the stuff coming out about the tracker and recordings been deleted without approval from the DPP I was wondering could this be something Gerry’s lawyers could use to get him off??

Anyone any thoughts on this or the GANGSTER GEES involved through association?

@Calalily4 @Capricorny @lilylongs54

@Calalily4 @Capricorny @lilylongs54 @Ahjaysus @Crackerjack

@Poogram

@Noseyjosie

@Future @Calicali

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure if he'll get off on technicalities. The stuff about the tracker was dodgey though on the Guards' side! What are people's thoughts on Tallant? Don't mind her podcast too much but find her a bit snobby I guess?

Reactions: 4
Aw I like her. I like her podcast. I think for a journalist she's quite objective. She's doing it so long I think sometimes she sounds bored talking about the same gangsters 🤣 and no I'm not her before any1 starts 🤣 I'm too much of a chicken tit to do what she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure if he'll get off on technicalities. The stuff about the tracker was dodgey though on the Guards' side! What are people's thoughts on Tallant? Don't mind her podcast too much but find her a bit snobby I guess?
I find most journalists irritating but her and Williams especially grate on my nerves.

Reactions: 2
I find most journalists irritating but her and Williams especially grate on my nerves.
Think they are both the most famous journalists in ireland for reporting on crime gangs so I'm not surprised they annoy a few people 🤣 I think anyone that steps into that position will grate a lot of nerves.

• Haha
Go on @Make It Stop you big legend making this thread 😂
I think Gerry's trial could collapse but I haven't been following it that closely.
I listened to a Crime World episode yesterday where they were talking about how the Gardaí deleted the tracker info even though they knew it could possibly be needed in relation to the Regency case. I think that's odd. I think the Monk might get off on those technicalities or at least have a heavily reduced sentence because of them.

Reactions: 4
They're playing the audio of Dowdell & GH's conversation next week apparently. That should be interesting and dowdells "witness" statement should be coming up too. Even with the duck ups I can't see GH getting off but what do I know 🙈 they reckon trial will be fine befure Xmas and decision in January. Also the Keane Mulready Woods trail is coming up in a January. I will be glued to that one.

Sorry I meant trial will be done before Xmas.

Reactions: 3
They're playing the audio of Dowdell & GH's conversation next week apparently. That should be interesting and dowdells "witness" statement should be coming up too. Even with the duck ups I can't see GH getting off but what do I know 🙈 they reckon trial will be fine befure Xmas and decision in January. Also the Keane Mulready Woods trail is coming up in a January. I will be glued to that one.

Sorry I meant trial will be done before Xmas.
I read an article that said Keane Mulready Woods' dad is also a gangster in the area too? Horrible way to die for the young lad. No matter what he done whilst he was alive, I don't think he deserved to die like that.

Reactions: 6
I read an article that said Keane Mulready Woods' dad is also a gangster in the area too? Horrible way to die for the young lad. No matter what he done whilst he was alive, I don't think he deserved to die like that.
It was an awful death, I work with a woman who used to work with his mother and kinda friendly with her through where she grew up in Drogheda. She said she used to do his drug books for him and his dad heavily involved too. Like he stood no chance. She said his mother speaks about his death like it was something she casually read in the papers. Totally detached from reality, she also thinks his mother has an evil steak like there was something kind of sinister about her. God knows what kind of life he had.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It was an awful death, I work with a woman who used to work with his mother and kinda friendly with her through where she grew up in Drogheda. She said she used to do his drug books for him and his dad heavily involved too. Like he stood no chance. She said his mother speaks about his death like it was something she casually read in the papers. Totally detached from reality, she also thinks his mother has an evil steak like there was something kind of sinister about her. God knows what kind of life he had.
Wow that's terrible..poor lad didn't stand a chance with parents like that willingly helping him with a lifestyle like that. She probably doesn't believe it happened to her. A trauma response maybe. Like she's looking at it not as his mother but as a bystander.

Reactions: 5
Re the Monk. For some reason I feel the deleted records are more to cover up how much info Dowdall provided them with. (Could he have been wearing a wire in the car) But also I feel like It’s a bit too convenient that they were deleted cos the detectives who used them are going provide evidence of the tracking. Like ok that’s the evidence but the hard proof doesn’t exist surely this is something his briefs can use to get him a discharge? Just spouting ideas here now cos I’ve no real clue of the legal system thank the Lord I’ve no need too 😉

The keane mulready case is stomach turning. He was so so young and nothing warranted the death he got. I’d never heard much about the Drogheda feuding until then. That scummy animal Robbie Lawlor should of been put down years ago by the sounds of it. He sounds like an absolute dirt bird.

Reactions: 7
Re the Monk. For some reason I feel the deleted records are more to cover up how much info Dowdall provided them with. (Could he have been wearing a wire in the car) But also I feel like It’s a bit too convenient that they were deleted cos the detectives who used them are going provide evidence of the tracking. Like ok that’s the evidence but the hard proof doesn’t exist surely this is something his briefs can use to get him a discharge? Just spouting ideas here now cos I’ve no real clue of the legal system thank the Lord I’ve no need too 😉

The keane mulready case is stomach turning. He was so so young and nothing warranted the death he got. I’d never heard much about the Drogheda feuding until then. That scummy animal Robbie Lawlor should of been put down years ago by the sounds of it. He sounds like an absolute dirt bird.
I haven't a clue about law either only what I read like us all. My (irrelevant 🤣) opinion is that the tracker being destroyed is a minor element in all the evidence. They have cctc, a witness statement, & the wire thing along with everything else. I can't see him getting off but be some craic if he did.

I haven't a clue about law either only what I read like us all. My (irrelevant 🤣) opinion is that the tracker being destroyed is a minor element in all the evidence. They have cctc, a witness statement, & the wire thing along with everything else. I can't see him getting off but be some craic if he did.
I think he was set up 😂

Just like Gerry Adams before him, he’s an innocent man.

duck cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3