Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t get the nipple thing either 🤷‍♀️

If I got an unsolicited nipple pic I’d be more confused than offended tbh. The dick pic though? Absolutely bleeping not CH.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep going back and forth between a cock and a finger (oooo, matron!) One things for sure, I've spent more time looking at it than I'd care to admit 😂
Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
On the topic of CH’s nipples, this was discussed on a Reddit thread 😬

ETA: I asked my husband whether he reckons finger or dick. He refuses to comment on the matter but did share this Reddit thread re CH’s nipples with me instead

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I know it was mentioned yesterday, but this photo was in the messages, with Geri’s book strategically placed. He must think he’s so clever but he will be forever associated with his sordid photos. Imagine the humiliation.
IMG_6253.jpeg
IMG_6255.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yep…usually draped over him in the garage or lording it up on the grid in some white ensemble. I don’t think anyone cares about her outside of Red Bull.

Their dominance in DTS has put me off watching this season - I watch for the racing drama, not those dickheads showing off their horses and mansion whilst wading round in hunter wellies.
Thankfully they're not in it much except for one episode. Red Bull were just too boring for them to make anything out of.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im liter
Thankfully they're not in it much except for one episode. Red Bull were just too boring for them to make anything out of.
That episode featured Santa asking if daddy (Christian Horner) had been a good boy this year. Iconic now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I don’t get the nipple thing either 🤷‍♀️

If I got an unsolicited nipple pic I’d be more confused than offended tbh. The dick pic though? Absolutely bleeping not CH.
The nipple was vile. Like dude, come on put your moobs away. Buy a bra

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dh is team finger , he turned the photo on the side and it does look more finger like

Reactions: 9
There’s no way that’s a cock. Everything checks out for it to be a finger (pad side facing) even down to the shape of the middle creases (no I haven’t spent ages studying it🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok, so I’ve taken this to the experts!
Been at a friends 40th birthday party, where there were a huge table of nurses who work in Sexual Health.
General consensus amongst those who look at winkies all day is…..

Finger 👉

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Another "exclusive" from the mail, pals say they're deeply concerned which means a mail journalist made that up. Nothing in the exclusive article!

View attachment 2790360
Fragile Geri. Nope. She is weighing how ridiculous she will look if she stays vs what she is going to lose if she leaves. There may be a prenup, she may not want to lose her standard of living and be a single parent.
But I would guess she is not wanting egg on her face and may “girl power” it out of there. She will look like a fool who will put up with anything, if she stays.
Also-what is the likelihood that this is his first attempt at an affair?

Reactions: 28
Another "exclusive" from the mail, pals say they're deeply concerned which means a mail journalist made that up. Nothing in the exclusive article!

View attachment 2790360
Please.There is no dilemma.She just wants to make it look like she has some kind of a backbone and might leave him.She 's staying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Yel

Well with the nipple at least we know he can't be accused of having that hilarious David Guetta lipo thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well with the nipple at least we know he can't be accused of having that hilarious David Guetta lipo thing.
I love that you keep trying to steer us back to the nipple, I’m sorry but the cock/finger horse has already bolted!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you make a poll so people can vote if she stays or leaves? I would love to know what people think

Reactions: 5

Yel

Can you make a poll so people can vote if she stays or leaves? I would love to know what people think
Can't add two, maybe she'll be seen not wearing white and will get to a 2nd thread in a few hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.