Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cock has been smeared in Vaseline and pumped through a Henry bleeping Hoover by the colour of it.

Seriously he needs to get that checked before it falls off….on the podium whilst the Dutch National Anthem plays.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Yel

Another "exclusive" from the mail, pals say they're deeply concerned which means a mail journalist made that up. Nothing in the exclusive article!

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 08.12.05.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any self respecting woman would Leave if they were in a room with someone with a cock like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've not seen nationwide investment like this since Leave or Remain
Absolutely dead at this comment 💀🤣

I wonder if we will get an official poll released by Ipsos and what the percentages of cock vs finger will be…..

Come on gutter press (Sun, Mail…looking at you)…set up an online poll just for the Lollllzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Yel

Apparently Geri left on the private jet (god knows why she needs a private jet) before all the texts came out and was thinking it's all sorted thanks to red bull's internal all clear investigation.

I know nothing about F1 but is she always seen at the events?

Reactions: 12
Apparently Geri left on the private jet (god knows why she needs a private jet) before all the texts came out and was thinking it's all sorted thanks to red bull's internal all clear investigation.

Yep…usually draped over him in the garage or lording it up on the grid in some white ensemble. I don’t think anyone cares about her outside of Red Bull.

Their dominance in DTS has put me off watching this season - I watch for the racing drama, not those dickheads showing off their horses and mansion whilst wading round in hunter wellies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He's got quite long fingers so I am still saying dick as that thing wasn't long......
This is childish but before any of us way back in the 80’s (teens ) even saw a dick we had a rhyme I only remember a bit of it…. Long and thin goes too far in 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This is childish but before any of us way back in the 80’s (teens ) even saw a dick we had a rhyme I only remember a bit of it…. Long and thin goes too far in 🤣🤣
'Short n thick does the trick'. I remember that saying lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Babies would laugh at the size of that thing. I guess his bank balance really is the only big thing that attracted Geri to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've not seen nationwide investment like this since Leave or Remain
I certainly never had deciding if it's CH's finger or cock on my 2024 bingo card - and it's only the first day of March.

I blame covid, these months just get wilder and we don't bat an eyelid anymore.

Any day now David Attenborough, Harry Styles and Carol Vorderman are going to be exposed as a throuple and we will take it all in our stride.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Yel

Probably just me but I find that chest photo worse. Nothing against middle aged men but who thinks 1, that looks good, and 2, is worth sharing?

At least for the other pic he knew to make it blurry as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

She is always there, dressed as a nun. She aspired to be the F1 little wife which always confused me after the whole girl power thing. She took the place of someone else who was already in position and now he is doing the same again and she is surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably just me but I find that chest photo worse. Nothing against middle aged men but who thinks 1, that looks good, and 2, is worth sharing?

At least for the other pic he knew to make it blurry as duck.
Yeah, and we're not debating if it was his tit or a jam tart

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.