Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m team knob. I’ve had the very great misfortune of encountering one just like it. It was deeply disappointing, let me tell you.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Today has been a very strange day. All this talk of dicks and fingers is quite exhausting, you know 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Initially when I saw picture I wasn’t sure but on mature reflection I’m with team Dick 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is by a country mile the best thread on Tattle. Ever! 😂
Last night, I was convinced it was a finger. But 24 hours on and with closer analysis and zoom in’s I’m in the ‘dick’ camp.

Fancy strutting around Bahrain like cock of the walk, knowing that not only had everyone had seen your dick…but most people have mistaken it for a finger. The brass neck on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
I've just caught myself sitting here, zooming in and out on his dick/pencil repeatedly, while my elderly Dad sits innocently opposite me, probably thinking I'm browsing Amazon again 😆 😆 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I've looked at the photo more times than I would have liked, but I really can't make my mind up. I'm leaning towards dick though...
My husband thinks it's a finger.
I do actually hope it is finger/thumb, otherwise I have been repeatedly looking at that mans dick, and I just am not happy with the idea of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The shape is finger like but the fact that it’s red and moist makes me think it must be his cock. Plus, why would you take a photo of a red, moist finger and send it to the woman you’re trying to sleep with? A cock, however…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Where is the Dick photo ?? Twitter isn’t showing the messages anymore .. rate limit exceeded or some nonsense

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why would he send a photo of his todger if it looked like that? The Arrogance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That's the thinnest cock I've ever seen.

Myself and Mr Cat are voting finger, in fact we are both of the assumption it is indeed a thumb.

There's clearly a knuckle and nail !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Partner and I have agreed on Team Dick here, mainly because of the 🔔🔚 shape at the end…unless he’s got a tiny elastic band on the top of his finger.

Also agree with my dear Tattle friend @MaineCoonMama that it looks sore and in need of some cream on it….defo been wanked too hard.
It’s so shiny I’m surprised you can’t see Christian’s face reflected on the shaft.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.