Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me thinking who can I send the finger dick pic to for a second opinion. And who won’t be offended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t there more stuff coming out earlier this evening? Has it?
I genuinely read that as ‘wasn’t there more stuff coming out OF IT earlier this evening’ and for a second I thought of Horner’s sad finger cock jizzing. It was really upsetting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I genuinely read that as ‘wasn’t there more stuff coming out OF IT earlier this evening’ and for a second I thought of Horner’s sad finger cock jizzing. It was really upsetting.
That's exactly where my mind went too. Thank you for the reassurance I'm not the only one :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine coming onto your own Tattle thread and seeing it’s all about if it’s your husband’s dick or his finger!
OH made hot dogs for the kids tea earlier I burst out laughing and had to explain why/show him the pic (not the kids obviously) he says finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve put my readers on and had another look. I now think it’s a finger. As does a mate who has seen a lot of dicks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So this is the woman involved in the texts
Your photo is a reporter.

I don’t think we should put the woman’s photo on here. She took this matter to her HR area, not the press, this wasn’t an old style kiss n tell. She shouldn’t have her face plastered around.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Does anyone else keep checking their phone to see if they get a message from a friend (or relative, or work colleague) with THAT pic and THE question?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t it whilst she was pregnant and he missed the birth??
I have limited sympathy for Geri. And I don’t doubt she will stand by him.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He dumped his long term partner 6 months after she had just given birth to their first child and hooked up with Geri straight away/ dates may overlap.
Engaged to Geri nine months later too, I know popbitch were always joking about Geri hunting CH down at all the races, then he dumped his long term partner and made Geri Lady Geraldine. His parents refused to go to their wedding as they were so horrified at his behavior towards his partner that had just given birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I think it's definitely a dick as you can see the ridge at the top.

Not that I looked closely!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I agr
I’m just reading about their history now… and honestly she deserves everything she gets. If you pursue a married man with a newborn child, what do you expect? The type of man that will leave his wife in that way is not going to change.

Geri is an utter disappointment of a person. She used to be rebellious and fun and sexy…. Now she’s she’s like a Stepford wife in her white outfits. Her charisma is gone.
I agree with you, but I’ve never had the feeling that she’s ever been rebellious and fun, she’s always seemed to be contrived, self important and playing a role to get to the top.
She’s focused and ambitious, but I don’t think there’s anything genuine about her. In fact I think I’ve just described a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.