Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks lol and what are the chances of the post number... 669 😂 🍆 . So i've examined it and come to the conclusion that the wee little red pencil is indeed Mr Horner's Horn... I mean why the blurry photo if it's a finger? He wanted to send enough but without sending everything. Has the female staff member been named yet??
Welcome, I laughed at the 669 ref too !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think (sadly) it’s a finger. Considering the circumstances by which Geri hooked him. I’ve no sympathy to spare.

Reactions: 12
It’s interesting that the 3 most desperate, fame hungry Spice girls are the ones that have had the dramas where their choice in men are concerned, whereas the more humble Emma and Mel C must have chosen a bit more wisely.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if any of the Spice Girls have reached out to her? If she was my former colleague, I'm not sure I'd know what to say. I'd probably just text u ok hun? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently Horner is quite the
It’s all over Twitter if you search Christian Horner, there’s a link to the Google drive. He comes across as a sad, deluded creep.

will Geri switch from white to all black outfits now, it’s the most fitting thing for her to do 😂
I doubt he has stayed faithful, by all accounts he has a wandering dick.

This thread is raining memes!

Reactions: 7
We could do with requesting this thread is closed, just so we can run the poll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I showed my fella and he is sticking with finger and said it looks like a finger that’s had an elastic band on it for hours. I still think it’s his pork sword

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.