Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked my Mum but she hasn’t got back to me. Yet. I predict she will say finger.
Either way it doesn’t look healthy being red and shiny. Why is it shiny? Has he done a Prince Harry with the face cream?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s a sad looking penis, boyfriend can’t be convinced that it’s not a finger and said “you can even see the knuckle”??? Arguing about Christian Horner’s penis/finger wasn’t how I planned to spend Friday night but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is the most fun everyone's had since Huw Edward's arse!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I made a little ditty on the other thread. Thought I could share it here too! I am also aware that I need to stop ordering wine……

Christian Horner backed in a corner for shagging his PA’s pie. He sent her his thumb covered in cum while in a loo way up in the sky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Very late to this party, showed the photo of the would be finger/dick to my friend and to my Husband. Friend says finger, Hubby says dick.
It’s like the blue dress/gold dress picture that everyone argued over years ago.
---
Maybe Geri will come on and settle it for us

• Haha
Reactions: 10
JFC just sitting here watching DTS trying not tell my husband I’ve see Red Bull Team Principal’s tumescent willy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read "freshly wanked cock" in David Attenborough's voice.

"Here we see the freshly wanked cock in all it's resplendent glory. Once proud and erect, it now withers deflated under the glare of the global media. A sticky ending for this once noble beast"

Sorry for dragging you into this Sir David.
:ROFLMAO: This is perfect! Like it was written by David himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So this is giving me Friends vibes - the episode where Monica makes lots of fake uncircumcised dicks for Joey 😂 that photo must be one of her poorer attempts 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve now sent it to my line manager. She thinks finger
---
Redbull have really dug a hole for themselves, how can they sack him now, when they have literally done an internal enquiry and cleared him any wrongdoing?
It’s clear those messages are out of order, how on earth will they save face, makes them look like they support sexual harassment in the workplace.

On another note, kind of interesting how she jumped straight to the ‘finishing’ off comment (screenshot) Bit weird, surely you’d get the other person to actually say it? Makes me think there genuinely was something going on between them, then she’s backed off.
She’s finished him alright!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's a finger, and I'm very 🙏that the husbands willy looks nothing like CH's

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Previous page, post 669.
I think its a finger lol
Thanks lol and what are the chances of the post number... 669 😂 🍆 . So i've examined it and come to the conclusion that the wee little red pencil is indeed Mr Horner's Horn... I mean why the blurry photo if it's a finger? He wanted to send enough but without sending everything. Has the female staff member been named yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts (that no one asked for 😂 )
1. It's his cock, freshly lubed and wanked (sorry, vom everywhere I know)
2. Geri doesn't care she just wants it to go away, she will never leave that life or the F1 thing which is very much having a moment, She wants to stay but also not look too pathetic, good luck with that.
3. Oh to be in his ex partners Friday night wine gang!!!
4. There seemed to an underlying threat in his messages that the woman in person should just leave if she was uncomfortable, fair balls to her she said she wouldn't go unless she was told to. This wasn't innocent banter, she knew what the cost of making an issue out of it would have been.
5. Anyone who has seen Drive to survive knows he is a manipulative, undermining, gaslighting tit head.
6. Red Bull are pathetic.
I agree with every single word of this.
But I showed the pic to the gentlemen in my family and they both thought finger. What a time to be alive.

Also Geri… what happened to you?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
We really need a poll!!! Unless Lady Halliwell-Horner herself pops into the thread to confirm finger or dick, this discussion is going to rumble on for days.
I'm 50% sure it's a finger, but then I look again and think it's a skinny slimy willy. My husband is Team Cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.