Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have to wait till it’s a new thread before we can put a poll up?

1- Dick
2- Finger
3- Ye Olde Oak hot dog sausage after ketchup sucked off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
It’s a freshly wanked cock. Puts you in mind of David Cameron who famously has a face like a freshly wanked cock 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I read "freshly wanked cock" in David Attenborough's voice.

"Here we see the freshly wanked cock in all it's resplendent glory. Once proud and erect, it now withers deflated under the glare of the global media. A sticky ending for this once noble beast"

Sorry for dragging you into this Sir David.

• Haha
Reactions: 111
I actually can’t believe Finger Knob has rocked up today like everything is normal and smirking away.

Like everyone has seen your slimy dick and your creepy AF messages to a young female.

if I was Geri, I’d slam it to the left and then shake it to the right and then pull his chicas to the front Hai Si Ja!
Omg! I'm gonna be singing this all bloody night now 🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Redbull have really dug a hole for themselves, how can they sack him now, when they have literally done an internal enquiry and cleared him any wrongdoing?
It’s clear those messages are out of order, how on earth will they save face, makes them look like they support sexual harassment in the workplace.

On another note, kind of interesting how she jumped straight to the ‘finishing’ off comment (screenshot) Bit weird, surely you’d get the other person to actually say it? Makes me think there genuinely was something going on between them, then she’s backed off.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
My thoughts (that no one asked for 😂 )
1. It's his cock, freshly lubed and wanked (sorry, vom everywhere I know)
2. Geri doesn't care she just wants it to go away, she will never leave that life or the F1 thing which is very much having a moment, She wants to stay but also not look too pathetic, good luck with that.
3. Oh to be in his ex partners Friday night wine gang!!!
4. There seemed to an underlying threat in his messages that the woman in person should just leave if she was uncomfortable, fair balls to her she said she wouldn't go unless she was told to. This wasn't innocent banter, she knew what the cost of making an issue out of it would have been.
5. Anyone who has seen Drive to survive knows he is a manipulative, undermining, gaslighting tit head.
6. Red Bull are pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Shown the photo to daughter abs her boyfriend. He was horrified and didn’t want to look. Daughter thinks it’s a finger, or it would be very difficult not to get his feet in. I’m definitely going for finger, because it’s the wrong way round for a knob!

IMG_0545.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can the answer be found from the shadow on the bathroom floor? :unsure:
I think I can see the shadow of a man with the light source behind him. In which case, that's a finger from his left hand.
Is CH right or left handed? Although, that doesn't really help as he could be taking the photo with either hand.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.