Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread has turned into one of those epic, unhinged Tattle threads, like the Stormzy is 72 years old one, I love it.

Totally lost it when someone thought it might be a thumb, what a plot twist!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I wonder if this lady is the only extra curricular he’s had in the go? That weiner looks red raw and moist, actually it resembles me the time I thought I could run a 5K

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Finger?
Dick?
Some weird finger/dick hybrid so a Fick or Dinger?
The investigation continues....

latoya-jackson-searching.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t care what happens but I need someone to confirm if it’s a finger or a dick.

as a lesbian, that is something I never hoped I would say

• Haha
Reactions: 68
With visible spanx
Do Spanx come in xxxxxxxxxxxxs? Because Geri is absolutely tiny.

I think she'll start introducing colour slowly, a pair of turquoise earrings, then a lime green scarf, followed by neon pink gloves and a yellow bobble hat, until she goes full on Su Pollard by the end of next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thinking about it the dick (or not) pic reminds me of those things you use to get honey out of the jar. I am far too invested in this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I want to know why men think we want to see their sticky fingers after finishing 🤢 hun we’re probably in bed watching the soaps while talking dirty to you don’t flatter yourselves x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I want to know why men think we want to see their sticky fingers after finishing 🤢 hun we’re probably in bed watching the soaps while talking dirty to you don’t flatter yourselves x
If any man sent me a photo of his sticky fingers, my reaction wouldn't be anything other than 'wash your hands, you filthy creep!'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.