Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Times sports journo confirmed on X that Geri is in Bahrain. Standing by him. And second bombshell email due later…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we will see a statement that he’s been booted along with the words ‘regret’, ‘mutual agreement’, ‘immediate effect’ and ‘blimey what a small dick’ .

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Sky sports might put it up on the sky pad this weekend with full analysis of if its a dick or a finger 😂 maybe geri is there to confirm.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interestingly the woman looks a fair bit like his ex partner Beverley. He has a type and Geri ain’t it.

Reactions: 14
IMHO I think it's a finger. The shadow of his head would suggest he is standing straight on which means if it was a dick it would be pointing straight out like🖕not pointing across his body like 👉 Anyway Geri gets what she deserves. I think he thought he was getting the sexy Ginger Spice, up for it all the time, like Jerry Hall said; women need to be a chef in the kitchen, a maid in the living room and a hoor in the bedroom. I think Geri might have got them mixed up.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m hopeful of no more body parts when the next bombshell drops at 3pm/6pm ☝☝🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi all - Just jumped for a nosy on this thread because of the news. Nothing really to add, except it's definitely a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Showed my auntie the ‘dick or finger’ picture today at lunch and she v strongly felt it was a penis. It also made for some excellent lunch time conversation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I googled and found a Jenna? Not sure if it's her.
it's not. But I dont think it adds anything to this thread to name her here too.

I can confirm that the woman in question is very well liked and respected not only in F1, but all of motorsports though

Reactions: 23
In light of this thread and everything that's happened recently, I decided to bite the bullet and finally listen to the Podcrushed* episode with Geri from October 2023.

Of particular interest is this from her (I haven't quoted this verbatim but you get the gist):

If someone says something that can be deemed to be sexist or makes you feel a bit icky, that says more about them than it does about you, and you should also give a bit of grace to that person because it’s how they’ve been brought up. It’s not an excuse, but you can teach that person to treat you how you want to be treated. But sometimes it’s just an era of learning. Change happens through kindness and friendship. You can call it out without shaming. Don’t take it personally as usually it’s just how that person is and they know better than they can be.

I wonder if she still feels that way now?

My full (somewhat biased) notes below in case you don't want to or can't watch / listen to the full thing - put behind a spoiler so that it doesn't take up so much room. Make of it what you will...
  • She is wearing white in the interview, as per
  • American values instilled in her through TV
  • Dad: political broadsheet media consumer
  • Mum: Spanish - "hard work, show up" attitude
  • Not from a high income family. Got picked to attend Watford Grammar School
  • “Success = power” mindset since teenage years
  • 2 things taught her what love is:
  • 1) Her children
  • 2) Her husband (🤢) - be brave and show up, honestly and wholeheartedly. GH was emotionally unavailable until then and preferred it this way (i.e., not stable relationships) as it inspired her creativity
  • GH: “You like what you like and attract who you are”
  • Wrote her coming-of-age Rosie Frost book as she thinks the world needs a new hero who is “normal”. CH has read her book and enjoyed it
  • She says she wouldn’t have become famous if it wasn’t for her father’s death, as she then started questioning her mortality (“death energy”) and wanted to make something of herself
  • Had youthful bravado when younger, lost it in her 30s and felt peer pressure to tick boxes, e.g., having the perfect relationship, and lost confidence
  • Feels happiest when she is of service and feels useful. Wants her purpose to be the person who can help others find their power
  • GH: If someone says something that can be deemed to be sexist or makes you feel a bit icky, that says more about them than it does about you, and you should also give a bit of grace to that person because it’s how they’ve been brought up. It’s not an excuse, but you can teach that person to treat you how you want to be treated. But sometimes it’s just an era of learning. Change happens through kindness and friendship. You can call it out without shaming. Don’t take it personally as usually it’s just how that person is and they know better than they can be.
  • GH is an advocate for women’s empowerment. GH: There is progress in openness (younger people are expressing themselves more)
  • GH: All young people deserve grace and support
  • Advice to younger 12 yr old self: “You’re enough. You’re good enough, amazing”
  • Tries to be respectful of any sort of fame achieved

*This is Penn Badgley's podcast where they often end up talking about love and relationships. I used to keep up with this podcast religiously but then life happened, it fell on the backburner, and I was surprised to see that they'd had Geri on. I then saw that they also had the cheater apologist Esther Perel :sick: on (I know, the irony) and that made me stop listening.

Reactions: 11
So after a long discussion, zooms and different angles, the opinion of the trafalgar household jury is................ Penis

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m a few wines in now - is it acceptable to start going round the pub doing finger or penis.

I think if CH could actually confirm then I’d forgive him for his shocking spelling at least…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m a few wines in now - is it acceptable to start going round the pub doing finger or penis.

I think if CH could actually confirm then I’d forgive him for his shocking spelling at least…
Let us know what the pub thinks! 🤣 I asked my husband and he said he thought it could be either but the end looks nail-like!

I’ve got it!!!! We need a close up of CH’s hands to ascertain his finger shape!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.