Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t understand how he was cleared of inappropriate behaviour, were these texts and messages not submitted as evidence?

Shows flaws in the way the industry allow/condone this type of behaviour or how much power he has because of his wealth and experience so he can’t possibly be guilty?
Possibly because she engaged with him and so it doesn't look like its unwanted attention. Her replies don't read like someone who was all that interested in him sexually so I wonder if it started off as an exchange between two friendly work colleagues that he took advantage of.

Reactions: 12
I can honestly say I’ve never seen a dick look so much like a finger, or is it a finger so much like a dick 🤷‍♀️🤣
It’s truly one of the great mysteries of our age.

Students will write dissertations on this one day.
---
I’m going to silently show the photo to husband and ask him what he thinks. Always good to get a random opinion from someone with no dog in the fight. Will report back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
He comes across quite a pathetic figure. I agree with the poster above, I suspect he wasn’t that happy in his marriage. I wonder how real it felt? With Geri adopting her fake new persona of posh lady of the manor when that wasn’t the girl he met. Even her endless ridiculous white outfits became more and more granny-like and demure. His messages asking about the PA’s outfits are quite weird in light of that.

Interesting comment from the PA sympathising that he has to head up the team at races and has to do the same at home (in context of him feeling the pressure). And him saying she was one of v few people he could speak to. Grim reading for Geri.

Reactions: 31
Geri has become far more composed since marrying him. She’s changed since her spice girl days. It’s hard to know which persona is the real Geri. Was she acting for spice girls or is this new Geri a facade.

Reactions: 14
Two colleagues start off with flirty banter and it’s crossed the line, but his texts have a tone of persistence, control, his colleague seems at times less than interested and irritated by him. That said he doesn’t write well.

Reactions: 17
Horner didn’t fly home for the birth of his child, he’s not flying home for this.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
---
I’m going to silently show the photo to husband and ask him what he thinks. Always good to get a random opinion from someone with no dog in the fight. Will report back!
Ok my husband immediately said “that’s a wet finger”

He said he thinks it’s a joke - he sent it as it sort of looks like a cock

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t believe Finger Knob has rocked up today like everything is normal and smirking away.

Like everyone has seen your slimy dick and your creepy AF messages to a young female.

if I was Geri, I’d slam it to the left and then shake it to the right and then pull his chicas to the front Hai Si Ja!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Looks like a fingernail at the end? I’m voting finger with jizz on it.
I see a fingernail and a wrinkly finger joint , I don’t see a dick; other than the man himself.

Why do supposedly intelligent people think anything with a paper trail will never eventually be made public.
---
I actually can’t believe Finger Knob has rocked up today like everything is normal and smirking away.

Like everyone has seen your slimy dick and your creepy AF messages to a young female.

if I was Geri, I’d slam it to the left and then shake it to the right and then pull his chicas to the front Hai Si Ja!
Bravo!!👏🏻

Reactions: 19
He comes across quite a pathetic figure. I agree with the poster above, I suspect he wasn’t that happy in his marriage. I wonder how real it felt? With Geri adopting her fake new persona of posh lady of the manor when that wasn’t the girl he met. Even her endless ridiculous white outfits became more and more granny-like and demure. His messages asking about the PA’s outfits are quite weird in light of that.

Interesting comment from the PA sympathising that he has to head up the team at races and has to do the same at home (in context of him feeling the pressure). And him saying she was one of v few people he could speak to. Grim reading for Geri.
Christian Horner thrives on controversy and excitement. It's why he's the way he is in F1. It's why he cheated on the first wife.

Geri removed all the controversy and excitement from herself and created this beige white version of herself instead. Gone from being interesting and vibrant to lady of the manor, meanwhile Christian likes to play a bad boy.

This was her in early 2019. From then on, it's all white...

1709293942521.png

Reactions: 16
Christian Horner thrives on controversy and excitement. It's why he's the way he is in F1. It's why he cheated on the first wife.

Geri removed all the controversy and excitement from herself and created this beige white version of herself instead. Gone from being interesting and vibrant to lady of the manor, meanwhile Christian likes to play a bad boy.

This was her in early 2019. From then on, it's all white...

View attachment 2789079
God, she looks so much better there.

Reactions: 45
How embarrassing to have people debating whether your dick is a finger or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm pretty sure Horner was this woman's boss which makes it very shady.
Yeah, his personal assistant, so he would be her direct boss. She even says at one point that she doesn’t want to lose her job, think this was in response to him possibly saying about job move.

I know we haven't seen everything, but this could easily break workplace law on sexual harrassment as she clearly told him to stop on more than one occasion. He was in a position of absolute power over her & it's unacceptable. All posts I've seen from anyone in HR say the same & how RB have dismissed this, I have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.