Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of all those disappointing chats you have via online dating. You chat for a while and decide you like him so give him your number then get the usual 'what are you up to?' message. You respond then get 'just lying on my bed' and every cell in your body deflates as you just know what's coming next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
See I thought that until I seen the message she sent about not being able to come to his room in Miami as Geri is there, but in Imola you will be wanting me to come to your room.
i took from that that he will ‘allow’ the PA to act and speak to whoever she likes as he’ll have Geri.

however in the next location - Imola he will start being jealous etc with her talking to others and asking where’s she’s at, and making his creepy advances again

Reactions: 19
Still going with finger, you can make out the nail outline, it’s covered in jizz as he’s showing her what went on in that plane toilet.

For a man who is paid that kind of money you’d think that he could afford a phone with a better camera (but then you’d think he could spell too which he clearly can’t)
The wall and floor look all wrong for a plane loo.

Reactions: 13
Here we are in 2024 and women are still having to endure tit like this in the workplace and men like Horner are patted on the head over it with absolute zero consequences :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Yel

Poor old Geri, back to being a social pariah in the circles she desperately wants to mix in.

It's really pretty sad how climb-y she is.

Reactions: 27
The thing is it’s either a dick or a finger blurred to look like a dick. Either way it‘s sleazy and highly inappropriate to send to a junior paid member of your staff.

Reactions: 17
That's a dick!! I'd go for it being shiny as maybe he had some lube??? But why is it so pink? Something not right there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not caught up yet but I'm howling. Imagine being Mr alleged SexPest and the whole internet going "but is that even a dick tho?"
🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Christian Horner is in the F1 paddock this morning. No flight home to attempt to save his marriage or anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A sentence I never thought I'd say but it's pink because it's engorged and wet because it's covered in his ejaculation. He didn't even bother to try to get it in focus.

What a filthy little man.
---
Not caught up yet but I'm howling. Imagine being Mr alleged SexPest and the whole internet going "but is that even a dick tho?"
🥀
Yeah, laugh if her reply was 'omg are you OK, what have you done to your finger?' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Horner wouldn't be anything without the Chief Designer of the Red Bull cars, a man called Adrian Newey. Newey is the real power at RB, without him they are nothing.

Reactions: 25
I am really glad that he is experiencing this public humiliation. After being cleared of any wrongdoing because he's a rich white man and can get away with anything, it puts two fingers up at all those at Red Bull that let him behave however he wants.
Two fingers that look like cocks!

Reactions: 4
If you look at the end the skin goes in before the tip which to me says it's the foreskin on a cock not his finger.

Not claiming to be CSI Winky or anything though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I still can’t understand how he was cleared of inappropriate behaviour, were these texts and messages not submitted as evidence?

Shows flaws in the way the industry allow/condone this type of behaviour or how much power he has because of his wealth and experience so he can’t possibly be guilty?

Reactions: 28
I am sure people in the organisation knew what was going on. Colleagues always do, and there was clearly no morality clause in his contract, so they can’t dismiss him for this. If there was coercion etc then it would have been different. Most likely the other party in this was hoping for a proper relationship and got disgruntled when it didn’t happen. It is a tale as old as time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.