Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG why why why WHY did I look at that?! Yeah, it's a dick. Not a very impressive one, but a dick all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Deffo a dick. You’d be wounded if your penis looked like that and it was doing the rounds with people debating whether it’s a finger or dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Can you imagine having to do the media over this weekend knowing every journo in the room has seen your dick :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Would any of us be suprised if Horner had a weasely little pencil knob ? He’s a weasely little person

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For some reason I can’t imagine Geri and Christian having sex. They clearly did because of their son, but Geri has got more fragile looking over time, the wearing white, the skinniness. It doesn’t look like a sexual relationship, which might be why he is acting like a schoolboy over the mention of Spanx etc. You can imagine Geri lying around in a white virginal nightdress in the four poster cosplaying a Victorian lady of the manor, granting the master of the house a quick fumble on birthdays and anniversaries. Like the wife is the (Stepford) wife at home, and he is the Big I Am bestriding the world when he is at work in that glamorous F1 world, trying it on with a junior colleague.

Geri is a million miles away from the lushly curvy cheeky Geri of old - she looks the complete opposite now, asexual. I read he like the showbiz pazazz she brought into his life. They seemed an odd match from the off. Not excusing him at all, he is a dirty dog of a man harassing the help, but I suspect that his marriage may not have panned out the way he expected it to - he married someone completely different and the wife he now has has morphed into something else completely.

Geri has issues, not sure what they are or why she has them, but something is very wrong with her. She keeps on saying Girl Power but she is not remotely powerful, she is fragile. She latched on to him, thinking he was the big protector and he has turned out to be just a bloke, whose swinging appendage is being scrutinised over social media, the shame of it. Despite that I don’t feel sorry for her. She gave no thought to the woman who was left with a 6 month old baby - a time when she was meant to be enjoying her newborn was spent trying to stop her errant partner straying with a Spice Girl. No Girl Power deployed by Geri then, just selfish and arrogant behaviour where she saw something she wanted and eventually took it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Still going with finger, you can make out the nail outline, it’s covered in jizz as he’s showing her what went on in that plane toilet.

For a man who is paid that kind of money you’d think that he could afford a phone with a better camera (but then you’d think he could spell too which he clearly can’t)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Geri's utterly mediocre and was obsessed with becoming famous. She was unbelievably lucky to be picked to get into the Spice Girls when the group was manufactured but appears completely self obsessed and devoid of any sense of humour or self awareness. Another celeb I intensely dislike is Amanda Holden but at least she comes across like she can laugh at herself from time to time.

Reactions: 34
I am really glad that he is experiencing this public humiliation. After being cleared of any wrongdoing because he's a rich white man and can get away with anything, it puts two fingers up at all those at Red Bull that let him behave however he wants.

Reactions: 30
I am really glad that he is experiencing this public humiliation. After being cleared of any wrongdoing because he's a rich white man and can get away with anything, it puts two fingers up at all those at Red Bull that let him behave however he wants.
Can imagine there are quite a lot of people in the F1 world loving his humiliation.

Reactions: 17
He is creepy AF. The amount of messages she sends which are just normal and work related and he comes back with suggestive and smutty replies. She doesn’t need to be telling him to stop for it to be harrassing and unwanted. I’ve seen many posts on X defending him saying it’s just harmless flirting and it really disappoints me.

Reactions: 29
Reply from son:

It's difficult to tell!

When asked to choose:

I don’t know, I don’t want to choose!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He is creepy AF. The amount of messages she sends which are just normal and work related and he comes back with suggestive and smutty replies. She doesn’t need to be telling him to stop for it to be harrassing and unwanted. I’ve seen many posts on X defending him saying it’s just harmless flirting and it really disappoints me.
See I thought that until I seen the message she sent about not being able to come to his room in Miami as Geri is there, but in Imola you will be wanting me to come to your room.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.