Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ex partner (she wasn’t his wife, Geri is his first wife) has waited a long time for this. I hope she is relishing every single moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
But why would someone semd a pic of a finger? He doesnt care about ruining his family . He just didnt want the picture to get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The most shocking part is him saying “aloud” to mean “allowed”, and your for you’re.

You may have all the money in the world and wear flat caps, but you are a dumb dumb, CH.
And 'your' rather than 'you're'. I was reading them and I thought his spelling is appalling 😂
---
But why would someone semd a pic of a finger? He doesnt care about ruining his family . He just didnt want the picture to get out.
Maybe something daft like he'd burned it, or it was sore? It definitely doesn't look like any knob I've seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the repeated asking of what colour and type of clothing she’s wearing for me, Geri’s insistence on wearing white must really grate on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It has to be his dick. Pink, shiny and slim. 🤢🤢🤢 Poor Geri, putting up with that as well as his sexy banter with his PA.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I just went into X and a few posts down theres a link to the google drive. All 79 screenshots. Super easy to find and I don’t even use X.

The dick pic looks like an Ye Olde Oake hotdog. 🌭
Why are there pics of pies, and a random lady from behind, and a man with a suitcase? (fully clothed). They all look accidental, apart from pink dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe something daft like he'd burned it, or it was sore? It definitely doesn't look like any knob I've seen!

Definitely a finger, not a dick pic.

I think the stuff on his finger was jizz and he was showing her

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I thought finger too for what it’s worth, mind you that nipple pic will haunt me for days! Who needs a flabby chest in their DMs 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He’s quite full on isn’t he? If I was his PA and he kept on at me like that trying to video call etc when I’d said no then I’d also be worried. He seems to struggle with taking no for an answer.

Like she’s talking about coco pops, she’s probably not that into you!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Daily Mail are tearing him a new hole this morning. It must be tense with Lady Geraldine as Christian's eating his coco pops this morning in the manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His ex partner (she wasn’t his wife, Geri is his first wife) has waited a long time for this. I hope she is relishing every single moment.
Me too. I know a lot of people say, "Don't blame the other party, it's the cheater who is in the relationship in the wrong." but I don't buy it. I used to be friends with a couple of people who were the other woman. They didn't simply fall for a married guy, like Geri, they actively chased, and then they were 'chosen' it was a huge thrill for them, knowing that someone loved them enough to pick them over the wife. Once picked, they did everything to morph into the perfect girlfriend. In my friends' cases, one did the Geriswitch into the perfect Earth mother housewife.

Men like CH follow the same pattern, I would bet all the white items in my wardrobe that he also sent flirty (bordering on sleazy) messages to Geri in the early stages of their thing. I do feel sorry for Geri's kids though.

Reactions: 32
Me too. I know a lot of people say, "Don't blame the other party, it's the cheater who is in the relationship in the wrong." but I don't buy it. I used to be friends with a couple of people who were the other woman. They didn't simply fall for a married guy, like Geri, they actively chased, and then they were 'chosen' it was a huge thrill for them, knowing that someone loved them enough to pick them over the wife. Once picked, they did everything to morph into the perfect girlfriend. In my friends' cases, one did the Geriswitch into the perfect Earth mother housewife.

Men like CH follow the same pattern, I would bet all the white items in my wardrobe that he also sent flirty (bordering on sleazy) messages to Geri in the early stages of their thing. I do feel sorry for Geri's kids though.
I agree. I think women like that genuinely covet what another woman 'has' and plot to take it. There's equal fault on both parts in my eyes.

Poor Bluebell, definitely old enough to know exactly what's going on - I really hope she hasn't seen the pics.

Reactions: 18
Only on tattle can you have a debate about whether something is a knob or finger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I’m dying at people debating whether the picture is of a dick or a finger 🤣

I can’t stand Mr. Ginger Spice at all so I’m kinda hoping it was his pathetic dick. It is what he deserves!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven’t seen all the messages, and no knob/finger pic, but looking at them it seems like the woman is trying to deflect him, the not turning on video when he wants, the turning the convo around to the mundane like weather/work. The reference to his wife not liking it. But still he persists. He was harassing her. A lot of women, me included, have been put in uncomfortable positions in a professional settings, where you want to scream duck off to an oily chancer, but because of their position relative to yours, you smile weakly and try and get yourself out of the situation with minimal damage to your career. The guy is a sleaze. Geri thought he was her Prince Charming, but their Disney World is as fake as the Girl Power world. The guy is a snake, and it will be interesting to see Geri’s next move. Will she stay or go?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.