Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all over Twitter if you search Christian Horner, there’s a link to the Google drive. He comes across as a sad, deluded creep.

will Geri switch from white to all black outfits now, it’s the most fitting thing for her to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now I’m curious as to what it looks like but no way in hell am I googling Christian Horners slimy knob 😆😆😆
I can never understand dick pics 🤢🤢 but now I want to see this one? I’m so conflicted right now, but I know one glass of red with lunch will have me googling it……sorry Geri

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is hilarious .. I’m looking forward to seeing “widow twanky” in her Queen Victoria era now.. wonder will she wear a veil! Oh Geri! Hahaha how did you not suspect..

Also dying at the cock comments! Imagine thag being sent through to you.. slimy pink cock.. FFS what is up with men…

desperate to read some of the messages .. hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve tried googling it, can’t find it anywhere. What do men think we’re going to do with dick pics? Print it out, roll it up and stick it in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I have zero sympathy for Geri. She left a vacancy when she became his wife............... it took a while but karma bit her on the arse.

The divorce hearing could be good though....... he earns a hell of a lot more than her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve tried googling it, can’t find it anywhere. What do men think we’re going to do with dick pics? Print it out, roll it up and stick it in there?
I just went into X and a few posts down theres a link to the google drive. All 79 screenshots. Super easy to find and I don’t even use X.

The dick pic looks like an Ye Olde Oake hotdog. 🌭

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The pictures of her constantly at F1 events and posing for photos with him when he was still married (and pregnant wife was at home) make me sick.

I don’t blame her for him cheating now… she’s a victim… but I have zero sympathy. You have a fling with a married man… eventually the same will be done to you. Its called Karma.

Ps so glad to see his own parents didn’t even come to their wedding, out of support for his ex wife. And Geri in the virginal lace wedding dress is a laugh. Who is this person? She just plays characters. So inauthentic!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I can’t see that happening, she changed her whole style and personality to suit him. It’s the total opposite to the girl power tit she preached, more like subservient to your husband vibes.
It was always about the fame and money- she’d say and do almost anything for it.

Reactions: 15
Geri tried so hard to whitewash her “homewrecker image”, but what goes around comes around. What kind of person ditches their partner after they’ve just given birth? 🤢

Bet the other Spice Girls are howling at his dic pic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder what the deleted messages about the leggings were?

I looked again. Now swaying towards dick than wet finger 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The most shocking part is him saying “aloud” to mean “allowed”, and your for you’re.

You may have all the money in the world and wear flat caps, but you are a dumb dumb, CH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.