Georgie Stevenson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s why she can just drop $$$$ on bags whenever she feels like it.
She’s not manifested tit, she’s made millions scamming women out of hard earned cash making them believe through clever marketing that manifesting is a real thing.
She said in one podcast she manifested both her pregnancies - surely if you were going to have your magical manifested pregnancy you’d catch first try and not end up miscarrying. Daft idiot. Such a kick in the face to anyone who has been through miscarriage or is struggling with fertility
right. I first found her when I was listening to a podcast about infertility, and found it so gross that she said she manifested her babies, and that she is pro-active and attributes her overcoming infertility to that (along with vision boards 🙄)
It made me so angry. To insinuate that maybe my IVF didn’t work because I didn’t manifest 🤷‍♀️ or wasn’t proactive enough.

she then started using rainbow emojis and baby emojis when promoting rise and conquer, saying things in her life like her baby and houses etc worked out because of her manifesting.

I think her whole schtick is basically MLM, getting people to pay huge amounts to do her course and shaming people saying she spent so much on her life coach to get ahead with zero recognition that she had the safety net of her family and boyfriend if she failed. She has no insight into what it is to struggle in the real world financially and is super gross flaunting her cars and houses.

Reactions: 4
so she created a lactation supplement despite never having breastfed before and not knowing if she would be able to do it successfully? Such a gross money grab. Guess she wouldn’t be honest about any struggles breastfeeding or it’s bad for sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
right. I first found her when I was listening to a podcast about infertility, and found it so gross that she said she manifested her babies, and that she is pro-active and attributes her overcoming infertility to that (along with vision boards 🙄)
It made me so angry. To insinuate that maybe my IVF didn’t work because I didn’t manifest 🤷‍♀️ or wasn’t proactive enough.

she then started using rainbow emojis and baby emojis when promoting rise and conquer, saying things in her life like her baby and houses etc worked out because of her manifesting.

I think her whole schtick is basically MLM, getting people to pay huge amounts to do her course and shaming people saying she spent so much on her life coach to get ahead with zero recognition that she had the safety net of her family and boyfriend if she failed. She has no insight into what it is to struggle in the real world financially and is super gross flaunting her cars and houses.
100% agree.
I remember the her saying either on YouTube or stories (I was sure it was YouTube but I haven’t been able to find it since so I’m guessing she took it down) she didn’t get a job with her firm when she finished her degree. They didn’t have one available for her. So she decided while she was looking for one she would give the self employment thing a go given she was already making so much from sponsored ads.

she makes out now to sell courses that she decided to up and leave and manifest her dreams. It’s BS.
she got lucky finding Mel and always had law to fall back on if self employment didn’t work out

Ps so sorry to hear that in the search for answers about your ivf you came across an influencer telling you that you didn’t manifest hard enough.

so she created a lactation supplement despite never having breastfed before and not knowing if she would be able to do it successfully? Such a gross money grab. Guess she wouldn’t be honest about any struggles breastfeeding or it’s bad for sales.
even if she ends up using formula she will continue to lead her audience to believe she’s breastfeeding and her boob milk is making it a dream and SOOOOO easy you guys. It’ll be an easy tell because her boobs will stay big while she is.

Reactions: 3
100% agree.
I remember the her saying either on YouTube or stories (I was sure it was YouTube but I haven’t been able to find it since so I’m guessing she took it down) she didn’t get a job with her firm when she finished her degree. They didn’t have one available for her. So she decided while she was looking for one she would give the self employment thing a go given she was already making so much from sponsored ads.

she makes out now to sell courses that she decided to up and leave and manifest her dreams. It’s BS.
she got lucky finding Mel and always had law to fall back on if self employment didn’t work out

Ps so sorry to hear that in the search for answers about your ivf you came across an influencer telling you that you didn’t manifest hard enough.

even if she ends up using formula she will continue to lead her audience to believe she’s breastfeeding and her boob milk is making it a dream and SOOOOO easy you guys. It’ll be an easy tell because her boobs will stay big while she is.
thanks! I found lots of really great influencers and people along the way. But yeah people like Georgie as well 🙄

also had the lactation ad come up on my Insta 🙄 love the ‘boost your milk supply naturally’ lol 😂 so full of tit. For that price you could defo boost your supply naturally, through food, and for less $$

Reactions: 1
thanks! I found lots of really great influencers and people along the way. But yeah people like Georgie as well 🙄

also had the lactation ad come up on my Insta 🙄 love the ‘boost your milk supply naturally’ lol 😂 so full of tit. For that price you could defo boost your supply naturally, through food, and for less $$
do they not need to have some solid research that it will improve your supply before making such bold claims? Most women dropping down to a maternity pay will hardly be able to afford overpriced supplements - and how bad if it didn’t even increase supply

Why does Georgie do a ‘ask me anything’ box, and then not respond to the questions?
Probably because there aren’t any questions where she can sell something as the answer. Notice she always posts up DMs (if they’re even from her followers) about what she’s wearing; because she has a discount code.

Reactions: 2
“Ivy GAL”. I don’t know why it bothers me so much, but it does. Is she obsessed that she has a girl? Did she manifest one?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t Georgie say over a week ago that they were filming a q&a/ birth story? Nothing has been posted has it?

Lol purposely made this account so I could join in.

Okay, I'm lowkey a Georgie fan. It's just mindless, easy things to watch and keep up with on ig.

R&C Project

I joined her rise and conquer project before she went on maternity leave. My mum had a stroke then and I was feeling really, really low and lost and her constant promo of the course sold me on it. On top of that, my sis lives in Australia and I honestly thought it would be a good place to make new friends so then when I visit her, it would be nice to have friends that I could hang out with lol 😅 Unsurprisingly the group turned into mini cliques of GC/Sydney girls, Perth girls, and a whole lot of self-promo of small biz.

The course isn't that bad, but definitely way overpriced for what it truly is and her hiking up of prices is quite gross in my opinion.

Naked Harvest

Caved and bought a bunch of stuff during their Black Friday sale. Been dying to try their products and decided to bite the bullet. The protein powder was such a disappointment. The taste is mild and it's clumpy af and it makes so much sense now as to why a lot of their affiliates mix their protein with a lot of other ingredients to make a smoothie cause there is no way you can use a shaker bottle to break it up.

The pre-workout and collagen is really nice tho. Dissolves well, good taste for the pre-workout and none of that creamy/slightly fishy taste from the collagen.

Again tho, for the amount and the price...could easily find reputable brands that are cheaper and work better imo.

• Heart
Has anyone listened to Georgie’s podcast about “manifesting” her Instagram audience? Or perhaps she bought them.
also she has a good 30+% of male followers. I wonder how much she brings in for her collaborations.
9F10361E-9DB9-4DE9-9554-F7F5BB36E234.jpeg

Has anyone listened to Georgie’s podcast about “manifesting” her Instagram audience? Or perhaps she bought them.
also she has a good 30+% of male followers. I wonder how much she brings in for her collaborations.
View attachment 1006048
Honestly when I first heard about her from when she was interviewed in Brittney Saunders podcast, I went over and had a listen to hers. I think I got about 6 minutes in until she cut to an ad literally in the middle of a sentence. I couldn't work it out and thought it was my Spotify. So I listened for another 5 or so minutes until it happened again and I went yeah, nah I cannot deal with this. Like at least finish the topic you're talking about, cut to an ad and use it as a transition to another topic?!

No hate on her supplementing with NAN formula as I fully believe fed is best.
but I think it’s sneaky that the story before this one is her promoting her lactation protein with NO mention to the fact that she is supplementing.
So all these women will be buying the protein thinking it’ll help with their supply when the company owner hasn’t. And then to leave it out in the background of stories 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No hate on her supplementing with NAN formula as I fully believe fed is best.
but I think it’s sneaky that the story before this one is her promoting her lactation protein with NO mention to the fact that she is supplementing.
So all these women will be buying the protein thinking it’ll help with their supply when the company owner hasn’t. And then to leave it out in the background of stories 🙈
Wow. Amazing pick up!
And you’re so right. She is really advertising her lactation drink so wrong. Numerous times I’ve seen her compare her morning pump to her midday pump saying her morning pump was bigger because she had her drink. No it’s because that’s how the body works and you have the highest amount of supply in the morning.
lactation supplements only increase your supply if baby continues to take more out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can she literally not just call her baby by its name? Is she worried that because Ivy looks like Tim people might think she's a boy? At this point they should have just made her middle name girl and been done with it. "Ivy girl" like wtf I actually had to mute her its annoying me so much 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone listen to her birth story podcast? What were the details? I’d listen if it were a YouTube video but can’t bring myself to listen to her podcast.

Anyone listen to her birth story podcast? What were the details? I’d listen if it were a YouTube video but can’t bring myself to listen to her podcast.
Yes I did. Her waters broke long before contractions started. She went into hospital for an vag examination and then couldn’t leave due to risk of infection.
She had a vision where she was met by Angels of native people and she told her baby girls soul it was time to come and started pushing but wasn’t far enough dilated so the baby wasn’t coming and the midwives told her to stop pushing or she will put the baby in distress but she couldn’t stop. So they gave her an epidural and she relaxed for a bit til she was fully dilated but the baby couldn’t get out so they gave her a little cut to avoid her tearing. The baby had to spend overnight in a unit in NICU to check that it’s breathing was ok as the hospital was worried. Her and Tim slept. Baby was fine. They went home.

I’m gonna guess that Tim must have some native heritage given she’s already said her parents moved over from England many years before they had her and her brothers

• Haha
I started to but couldn’t get through more than 10 minutes or so. I was starting to relate when she talked about her posterior labour because I had one too with my first. But then I got very much “I’m the only person to have a posterior labour” vibes. So I switched off.