Georgie Stevenson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YASSSS was hoping this witch had a thread and I’ve finally found it !!!! Hello everyone 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Let’s ramp up this thread
Welcome. I’ve been waiting many days and months for this thread to gain traction 😂

I was an OG Georgie fan (and scuz - if you know you know). But she’s so nauseating now. Dare say she’s almost as bad as Scuz.

Reactions: 4
If I never have to see “BBY GAL” again I’ll be pretty happy. Why not just “baby” or “Bub”?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to say she looks big for 33 weeks… not that there is a general size but if I didn’t know she was due in November I’d think she was about to pop.

Reactions: 3
I have to say she looks big for 33 weeks… not that there is a general size but if I didn’t know she was due in November I’d think she was about to pop.
Yes she acknowledged early on in the pregnancy that people had told her she was quite big already. I agree. Although there’s a massive range in size and shape for pregnancy, she does appear at the larger end of the scale at this stage.

If I never have to see “BBY GAL” again I’ll be pretty happy. Why not just “baby” or “Bub”?
HAHAHA this shits me to tears every time she writes it!!! God damn.

Welcome. I’ve been waiting many days and months for this thread to gain traction 😂

I was an OG Georgie fan (and scuz - if you know you know). But she’s so nauseating now. Dare say she’s almost as bad as Scuz.
I think she is almost as bad as Scuz too!!!
She just takes a different route (with all the VibEzZzzZ et cetera ✨✨) is all but still gives off the same, you know, bang your head against a bleeping brick wall. I feel anyway 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Love when she posts her stupid "gratitude journal" or whatever, peep her terrible spelling. "SupPOURTed" what on earth? How did she ever pass university?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else cringe when she posts multiple stories of her just closing her eyes and rubbing her belly with oil. I hate it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched Georgie’s stories in a while. TWO baby gifted things in one day. Also imagine thinking baby milestone cards are baby affirmation cards.. start her young to manifest her millions hey G?!

• Haha
Georgie’s stories today of her rubbing her belly is just one too many rubs done. I swear every day she posts about that damn oil and videos just rubbing herself. It’s gotten way too much now

Reactions: 2
Im being so petty here but why does she always write ‘mylk’ ? Like is that different to milk? 😂😂 genuine question. I know ‘moon mylk’ is spelt like that which makes sense cause it’s product name but is mylk a different thing? 😂😂 it always really really confuses me lol

Have Georgie’s lips been inflated, or is it my imagination/a filter?
View attachment 855018
View attachment 855018

Reactions: 1
View attachment 855018
she made comment recently that a follower messaged her and said she’s going to have the baby soon and can tell because her face is really puffy. Since then she has been looking really puffy. But this photo is just hilarious I think 😅
Initially she used the puffiness to promote the James cosmetics Black Friday sale

Reactions: 2
Anyone reckon Georgie is in labor? She hasn’t posted anything personal since the wedding Saturday. On Sunday she only posted promotional reels.
I know she often takes sundays off but she hasn’t posted this morning either. I would have expected to have seen a wedding/bridesmaid dress story by now

Reactions: 1