Georgie Stevenson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ivy Sunday somehow seems a combo of exactly what I'd expect, weird but also "basic"? I know that makes no sense but like ivy is so common atm that im not shocked but did expect her to try be more influencer with a weird name? And Sunday?? Doesn't go well imo. My comment makes zero sense written down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing more wholesome than an ad following the birth of your BBY GIRL ... gotta advertise when engagements high

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ivy Sunday somehow seems a combo of exactly what I'd expect, weird but also "basic"? I know that makes no sense but like ivy is so common atm that im not shocked but did expect her to try be more influencer with a weird name? And Sunday?? Doesn't go well imo. My comment makes zero sense written down 🤣🤣🤣
I feel exactly what you’re saying! I had a feeling it was going to be a basic name but with a weird twist of that middle name. Is it because Sunday is their favourite day down at the beach with the dogs lol

• Haha
Agree about the basic name choice. Gotta admit the baby is cute! Wonder how Georgie feels that she looks just like Tim already.

To me looks like she has talipes (club foot). If she has I wonder why Georgie never mentioned it given they will have found out at their anomaly scan and it’s a pretty long process to correct it. Maybe it’s just not content she chose to share with us.

Reactions: 1
I promise I am not here to body shame, ive had a baby myself. I’m curious if other people think Georgie will do a bit of a body come back (not as intense as sarah) or if she will do any PP images. She posted one last night but I wonder if she will do the whole ‘I’m listening to my body, I’m giving myself time’ sort of spiel or if she will be someone who will just bounce back.
I don’t think I can see her ‘bouncing back’ but instead she might have to work for it like emily Skye did

Reactions: 2
I promise I am not here to body shame, ive had a baby myself. I’m curious if other people think Georgie will do a bit of a body come back (not as intense as sarah) or if she will do any PP images. She posted one last night but I wonder if she will do the whole ‘I’m listening to my body, I’m giving myself time’ sort of spiel or if she will be someone who will just bounce back.
I don’t think I can see her ‘bouncing back’ but instead she might have to work for it like emily Skye did
her highest engagement content comes from her bikini pics so I think she will be desperate to get back into shape and be trying hard. I don’t think it will come easily to her. But I also don’t think she will let her audience see how much she’s doing or that she’s actively doing it. She will come across like, just listening to my body you guys and make it look like it was easy because that’s part of her “my life is perfect” branding. But really she will be grinding hard on it. my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 10
her highest engagement content comes from her bikini pics so I think she will be desperate to get back into shape and be trying hard. I don’t think it will come easily to her. But I also don’t think she will let her audience see how much she’s doing or that she’s actively doing it. She will come across like, just listening to my body you guys and make it look like it was easy because that’s part of her “my life is perfect” branding. But really she will be grinding hard on it. my opinion anyway.
Yeah I reckon you’re right. She’ll want to project listening to her body taking it easy vibes, with a casual Pilates workout here and there and walks with the baby.

But secretly she’ll be walking like 8km and not eating carbs. I also think she’ll have to really push it and won’t be able to rely on genetics like Steph Claire smith.

She’ll pretty much be the opposite of Sarah’s day who has ‘the LaZiesT dAy’ and power walks 10km with Abby, followed by such a filling smoothie of greens powder and half a banana if she’s feeling crazy 😜

Reactions: 5
Imagine explaining to your kid that you picked their middle name because you conceived a different baby in the Whitsundays 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Imagine explaining to your kid that you picked their middle name because you conceived a different baby in the Whitsundays 🤣
Just wanna say, I totally called the Sunday at the beach thing too 😂

such a weird reason for a name

Just wanna say, I totally called the Sunday at the beach thing too 😂

such a weird reason for a name
Yeah it’s like they thought of the name first, then decided they needed a ‘meaning’ or ‘reason’ behind it. Sometimes it’s okay not to share the reason behind a name if it’s a bit on the lame side 😆🙊

Here’s some maths for anyone that’s enraged about Georgie getting gifted all of her expensive baby stuff…

Her online course is about $420 (AUD) per person. There are between 1000-2000 people per round.
That’s $420 x 1000 (minimum) = $420,000

She does 3 of these rounds a year so $420,000 x 3 = $1,260,000 !!!

She is bringing in over 1M per year doing this manifesting course. Yet as others have said she has complained about the cost of IVF/IUI (not sure if that’s how you spell it)

But like WHAT! She is making so much money. That’s all lol.

• Wow
Here’s some maths for anyone that’s enraged about Georgie getting gifted all of her expensive baby stuff…

Her online course is about $420 (AUD) per person. There are between 1000-2000 people per round.

She is bringing in over 1M per year doing this manifesting course. Yet as others have said she has complained about the cost of IVF/IUI (not sure if that’s how you spell it)

Right! I listened to her podcast where she explained why they did IUI before IVF and I was like girl I went straight to IVF as the chances are better soI figured I’d save more in the long run.

these rich influencers barely ever spend their own actual money.TBH I’m surprised she couldn’t find an IVF clinic to sponsor her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Yep! And not to mention her sponsored posts, brand deals, Naked Harvest income & profits… multi millions!

Reactions: 1
Right! I listened to her podcast where she explained why they did IUI before IVF and I was like girl I went straight to IVF as the chances are better soI figured I’d save more in the long run.

these rich influencers barely ever spend their own actual money.TBH I’m surprised she couldn’t find an IVF clinic to sponsor her 🤷‍♀️
It’s why she can just drop $$$$ on bags whenever she feels like it.
She’s not manifested tit, she’s made millions scamming women out of hard earned cash making them believe through clever marketing that manifesting is a real thing.
She said in one podcast she manifested both her pregnancies - surely if you were going to have your magical manifested pregnancy you’d catch first try and not end up miscarrying. Daft idiot. Such a kick in the face to anyone who has been through miscarriage or is struggling with fertility

Ahhhh the life of an influencer. Imagine having a baby a few days ago and already using it as a prop in your ads for the gram

106FEFCC-8AF3-4620-9285-83C9741BD683.jpeg

• Haha