Georgie Stevenson #2 Georgie Porgie pudding & pie, kiss your six hundred dollars goodbye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when I unfollowed her a while ago she was at like 410k followers. She’s been gradually loosing followers with all her bs courses😂

Reactions: 4
I came across her podcast again yesterday and thought I’d give a listen and do a recap but I couldn’t get through it. What a bunch of gobbledegook that woman dribbles.
I had to laugh in the intro when she introduces herself and says she runs 2 businesses and is a mum 🤣 you’re hardly a mum Georgia.
who’s the other voice in the podcast ? It’s like a Georgia clone spewing garbage into our ears.

Reactions: 8
Georgie with her AirPods in while going for a bike ride with Ivy :cry: What a nice bonding experience…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Settling into this thread as an exhausted ex-fan of Georgie’s. As silly as it sounds, this email broke it for me.

There’s nothing that says “I don’t know how the world works” as much as someone saying that we all have the same 24 hours in a day, we just decide to spend it differently.

As a mother of two neurodivergent children, one who is autistic with mid level support needs, owns a business (albeit not a 7/8 figure one but a successful 6 figure one nonetheless), has a husband that works full time, and I’m generally exhausted day to day.

I can assure you I do not have the same 24 hours as Georgie 🤣 it’s laughable she thinks we do. She can have regular date nights with Tim, has her parents to have Ivy whilst they go on $2K per night holiday, and can go be by herself whenever she wants.

I don’t get to choose how I spend much of my 24 hours, due to our circumstances. much of my energy is taken by my autistic child, and whilst I would not change him for the world, no amount of journalling and manifestation is going to change our circumstances in this respect.

The horrific situation at Bondi has sealed the deal for me too. I realised how much I was trying to get to my “dream life” I was missing so much from my current reality. I want to soak it all up whilst I can!

IMG_3303.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Settling into this thread as an exhausted ex-fan of Georgie’s. As silly as it sounds, this email broke it for me.

There’s nothing that says “I don’t know how the world works” as much as someone saying that we all have the same 24 hours in a day, we just decide to spend it differently.

As a mother of two neurodivergent children, one who is autistic with mid level support needs, owns a business (albeit not a 7/8 figure one but a successful 6 figure one nonetheless), has a husband that works full time, and I’m generally exhausted day to day.

I can assure you I do not have the same 24 hours as Georgie 🤣 it’s laughable she thinks we do. She can have regular date nights with Tim, has her parents to have Ivy whilst they go on $2K per night holiday, and can go be by herself whenever she wants.

I don’t get to choose how I spend much of my 24 hours, due to our circumstances. much of my energy is taken by my autistic child, and whilst I would not change him for the world, no amount of journalling and manifestation is going to change our circumstances in this respect.

The horrific situation at Bondi has sealed the deal for me too. I realised how much I was trying to get to my “dream life” I was missing so much from my current reality. I want to soak it all up whilst I can!

View attachment 2874244
You sound incredible and what a lovely refocus you have been able to take from such a horrific moment at Bondi.

Georgie really is on another planet with no concept of reality. This especially shows with her new ugly slicked back greasy hairstyle. She is smug, cold, selfish and superficial.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She deadset can only think of 4 things to do with her child - dance like a try hard but make it extra awkward, ice blocks, baby chinos and walks .

Surprised she hasn’t called in the Calvary yet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She deadset can only think of 4 things to do with her child - dance like a try hard but make it extra awkward, ice blocks, baby chinos and walks .

With all that money she could do so much with Ivy!

Reactions: 5

It’s like she is the babysitter who doesn’t know Ivy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7