Georgie Stevenson #2 Georgie Porgie pudding & pie, kiss your six hundred dollars goodbye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better hide the number plate, $250k electric Porsches are everywhere, wouldn’t want to get spotted 🫠
---

I think she went off to do her own business. Maybe her father passing made her reevaluate things
She’s such flog.
Every.single. Story and post is literally an ad

Reactions: 1
Not sure what I dislike more, when influencers set cameras up during dinners to film themselves eating and talking or when they do it for intimate moments
No one wants to see this content, keep it for your own personal viewing please
IMG_7488.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure what I dislike more, when influencers set cameras up during dinners to film themselves eating and talking or when they do it for intimate moments
No one wants to see this content, keep it for your own personal viewing please View attachment 2732482
I reckon she is bringing our sexual naked harvest supplements and this is why she is pushing the intimacy thing.

But- it’s disgusting and I don’t want to see this 😫

Reactions: 5
No one wants to see this content, keep it for your own personal viewing please View attachment 2732482
Is he licking her mouth? What the duck is going on here I don’t lead with my tongue for a kiss😂

Reactions: 5
The reviews on their app 🙄 ok Atiyya, Jamie chittenden, coopa and whoever else made these fake reviews
Seems strange to have a app but no ability to subscribe via app store or Google play. Probably to make it impossible for people to cancel

Reactions: 3