Georgie Stevenson #2 Georgie Porgie pudding & pie, kiss your six hundred dollars goodbye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber (influencer updates au) signed up to her course 🤦🏼‍♀️
Imagine being so far up your own ass you post of a photo of peoples names on your insta and faces. One including a baby. Jesus Christ she is a horrible business woman. If she can even call herself that

Reactions: 2
Wonder if Tim is going to be getting a job now that Ivy Girl is going to daycare. Maybe he could go to the warehouse and help pack orders.

Wonder if Tim is going to be getting a job now that Ivy Girl is going to daycare. Maybe he could go to the warehouse and help pack orders.
Any chance to not be a parent. So much for her working a year then staying home with ivy🙄 she’s such a pathetic excuse of a mother

Reactions: 3
who is paying $666 for this motherhood course?! That's insane! She doesn't even look after her child, lol.

Reactions: 3
Did she listen to those lyrics before posting that reel? I get that it's currently a popular TikTok song and using it brings in extra views but...on a reel with her daughter, talking about spending weekends with her?

Her swearing on her podcasts is really unbecoming, only see it on her reels. And it sounds like a child saying their first swear word

Reactions: 4
OOH we got a mention (I'm assuming Tattle anyway) on her latest "tikky tok" :LOL:

She sends us love for all the anger and anguish we must be feeling ❤

For someone who claims they're not triggered, where are all the negative reviews on her courses I wonder? Triggered much Georgie ?? Cant control other peoples emotions but dont want to be transparent??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OOH we got a mention (I'm assuming Tattle anyway) on her latest "tikky tok" :LOL:

She sends us love for all the anger and anguish we must be feeling ❤

For someone who claims they're not triggered, where are all the negative reviews on her courses I wonder? Triggered much Georgie ?? Cant control other peoples emotions but dont want to be transparent??
Can you send the link please?
---
Ahahahaha we know she has learnt detachment. She detached from her child and fucked off

Last edited: