Georgie Stevenson #2 Georgie Porgie pudding & pie, kiss your six hundred dollars goodbye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
man im
sorry but her kid is ugly . looks just like her dad hahaha

Reactions: 3
it's really sad that georgie is so fkn annoying bc i'd like to find her inspirational. but when she only attributes her success to manifestation, why would i look up to that?

Reactions: 6
it's really sad that georgie is so fkn annoying bc i'd like to find her inspirational. but when she only attributes her success to manifestation, why would i look up to that?
Couldn’t agree more! Omg I will channel my inner Georgie “it’s because you’re coming from a place of lack”🙄🙄

It’s such a shame she didn’t go down the path of sharing her hard work in business and the effort it takes to run successful companies. Instead she just uses to sell more products.

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more! Omg I will channel my inner Georgie “it’s because you’re coming from a place of lack”🙄🙄

It’s such a shame she didn’t go down the path of sharing her hard work in business and the effort it takes to run successful companies. Instead she just uses to sell more products.
Because there was no hard work. She got lucky because she was an influencer and that’s how the business made its money because she was the face of it

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, ENOUGH with the making out! Like pash on as much as you want in private, but there’s absolutely zero need to record and publicly post it - repeatedly!
IMG_1643.png

• Angry
Reactions: 5
where is the kid? do they have a nanny or something
I could be wrong but I think her parents are living with them at the moment because they aren’t on their boat - so it’s either them or Tim looking after ivy gal so Porgie can go fill up her cup after a few hours of being a boss witch and manifesting not having to actually parent the child she was so desperate to have

I hate to say it about a kid, but this one looks exactly like her dad, and is not remotely cute 😬
I really do believe she would have been a lot more present in Ivy gals life if babygal was cuter or at least looked like her. There is no way in hell she wouldn't use her for ad/sponsorship/money making opportunities.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wtf is ‘expensive brunette’? Is this just a new term and she wants it because it sounds good to say?
Just say you want to dye your hair brunette

• Haha
I really do believe she would have been a lot more present in Ivy gals life if babygal was cuter or at least looked like her. There is no way in hell she wouldn't use her for ad/sponsorship/money making opportunities.
I wouldn't go as far as to say she's ugly, she fine in our own way she doesn't fit the instagram aesthetic 😂 i feel they've definitely got look a certain way

Reactions: 2
Wow, she’s lost over 1,000 followers in the last 30 days, if she keeps that up, she’ll be under 400K in a month. Maybe then she’ll stop with the OTT posting of ads for NH and her courses

Attachments

Reactions: 3